Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/
Pokemon Feronia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 194 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:54 am

Different First Steps

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Different First Steps - Page 2 Empty Re: Different First Steps

Post by Orivexes Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:25 am

"Oh, neat! I don't know much about psychics, but I guess there's time to learn. I guess they like hiding. That's a start." Leon lifted open the flap to his backpack, peeking in at the solosis burying itself among the gear. Without any provocation, Pepper began to scamper around, picking up some of the oats that fell and nibbling on them noisily.

"Now that I think of it, you both have psychic types. That's a little strange, huh? Why did you pick them?"
Orivexes
Orivexes

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/~~oriserver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakurai Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:37 am

Lillia smiled a tiny bit, "I think that Lumina is just protective of her food..." Se mumbled. Lumina looked up carefully at Leon's face before sending off a Psywave at him. "Solo!" She said, before starting to munch on the food that she had.

Lillia then frowned trying to remember, "I wasn't sure what I wanted, until the Lab people said something about a Psychic type, when I remembered about Solosis..." She admitted slowly.

Sakurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Golemallamata Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:30 am

Alla thought about it. "Hmm... well Melona seemed patient kind. Sure Drowzee and Hypno both have a bad reputation after that one... incident. But they are docile and good pokemon. So when I saw her... I decided to pick her. Plus my phobia always gave me restless sleep and nightmares. She can help me sleep with her powers and eat my dreams so I can rest easy."
Golemallamata
Golemallamata

Back to top Go down

Post by Orivexes Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:09 am

Leon gritted his teeth as the psywave hit him, and felt an odd bit of static electricity run through his hair. He smiled when it was through, and opened his backpack to allow Lumina out.

"Get outta there, you little scamp!" Leon playfully scolded. "I think Solosis was a great choice."

Pepper ignored the commotion, and began to observe Drowzee with interest. Leon picked his pokemon up effortlessly, and plopped her in his lap. Drowzee was a common sight near Celadon city, and seeing one meditate silently brought back memories of his old life in Kanto.

"I guess that's why Drowzees were so popular back home. I just always figured they were clean and cute."
Orivexes
Orivexes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakurai Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:55 pm

Lumina finished the last of the food and finally levitated out. "Solosis. Solo." She finally submitted, before flying out back to Lillia's side. Lillia nodded before turning to Alla, "They are pretty neat, and you have a much better reason than I did..." She petted the Drowsee and Lumina seemed to pout, causing her to lightly pet Lumina, "Lumina, are you jealous?" She asked, and the Solosis responded with a Psywave to the face.

Sakurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Golemallamata Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:10 pm

Alla laughed a little, settling in. I just... I wanna be able to be with pokemon again. My parents ran a daycare once. I saw so many types. We'd always play together. I miss those days." Alla looked to Melona and bit her lip. "I know I'm being difficult, but thanks for being patient Melona." The drowzee wave it off as if she was happy to help her trainer.
Golemallamata
Golemallamata

Back to top Go down

Post by Orivexes Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:03 pm

"Alla, I would've given anything to grow up with pokemon." Leon said, rubbing Pepper's head delicately. "As a kid, we didn't have enough money to support anyone else in my family, so I had to learn to make friends with wild pokemon. And until just a few months ago, I wouldn't have even considered going on a journey as a trainer." Leon sighed, and stared up at the clouds. For a moment, he longed to be back in Celadon, tending to the gym pokemon there.

"I'm so glad I did though! I think these pokemon are great. Oh! Are you two going to battle now?"
Orivexes
Orivexes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakurai Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:34 pm

"....I grew up with a few Pokemon....." Lillia admitted slowly, and debated telling her two....Friends?...Acquaintance seemed like a better word, about her past but quickly opted it out of her mind.

A quick Psywave fly by her snapped Lillia out of her thoughts. With false annoyance she told her partner, "You know, you can't just Psywave everything that bothers you..." she rebuked Lumina, before turning back to the others, "Yeah...I think I'm ready..."

Sakurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Golemallamata Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:23 pm

Alla bit her lip and nodded. "Okay, we can battle. Just go easy on me..." Alla did have an advantage. Psywave on a Drowzee was a bit weak... but Alla's stomach was filled with butterflies. Nervousness, worry, and all those emotions from pokephobia were creeping up on her. But Alla took a deep breath and stood, Melona in front of her.
Golemallamata
Golemallamata

Back to top Go down

Post by Orivexes Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:49 pm

Leon sat back against a tree with Pepper comfortably in his lap.

I don't quite know how this battle will turn out, he thought, but I have a feeling they'll both find some victory in it.
Orivexes
Orivexes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakurai Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:07 pm

Lumina grinned at Melona. "Solo! Solosis~ So Solo!" Good Luck! Have fun~ And may the odds be ever in your favorAnd here I come! Without waiting for an order, she quickly did a Spin with Psywave. The air shimmered with the intensity of the multicolored wave. Suddenly going through the wall, she attacked with Rollout.
Lillia shook her head, "Will you ever listen Lumina...Oh well, it was a good plan..." She mumbled.

Sakurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2