Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/
Pokemon Feronia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 194 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:54 am

Baby Steps

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Baby Steps Empty Baby Steps

Post by Nocive Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:33 am

Esther finally left Cadencia, her clothes sporting numerous wet spots. The trip to and from the lab had been a complete disaster, and now she had to deal with her uncomfortable attire. With an irritated groan, the girl tried to dry off her clothes. Who on their right minds thought it was a good idea to have the roads filled with water? Only a half-wit would come up with such an atrocious system.

After her clothes were mostly dried, she began exploring the area. Her starter, a female Axew named Amora, happily followed her with a skip to its step. The little dragon seemed happy that she could have a friend, and her new friend didn't seem to mind letting her stay out of her pokeball and explore beside her. The newly hatched dragon had fun hopping on the fresh grass, enjoying its first experience outdoors. It kicked a rock around as Esther took a seat under a tree nearby.

The white-haired girl sat in the shade, deciding to just enjoy the breeze and the rays of the sun for now. She didn't actually have any plans on this journey of hers. Would she pursue being a trainer and take the gym challenge? Or what about becoming one of those famous coordinators? Or maybe even try to join the peculiar 'Team Twilight' organization and help pokemon rid themselves from the pain while punishing their heartless trainers. Oh so many possibilities to choose from, and Esther had no further information about them that could help her decide.

"Hmm..." The trainer thought silently, focusing on the benefits of her choices as she kept an eye on her Axew. Being a trainer would be a safe way to learn about pokemon, and it would allow her to make her pokemon stronger in terms of battle. A coordinator would probably just make her and her pokemon famous or rank in profits, both of which were quite charming to the girl. Being a Team Twilight member would allow her to bring good to the pokemon population, and would also help her make her pokemon stronger, but with the price of having a terrible reputation. She sighed, her back resting against the bark as she continued brainstorming.
Nocive
Nocive

Back to top Go down

Baby Steps Empty Re: Baby Steps

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:12 am

A girl with long blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes smiled at her Milotic, it was time for them to practice their contest moves. It started off with a hydro pump, then it used twister to scatter the droplets in the sky. The milotic turned to Ice Beam, freezing the droplets and turning them into beautiful gleaming ice balls. The balls of ice crashed to the ground with a force similar to hail, it would have damaged any pokemon below it in a battle.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:26 am

Esther could hear the voice of another girl nearby. She stood up from the tree, irritated to know that she wasn't alone in the area. She'd just arrived after a drenching trip through a water-covered city, and even in its outskirts she couldn't have peace? She gave an annoyed groan, stretching her arms up. She turned, about to go and grab her Axew and leave when she saw something that she could consider as one of the most beautiful things she'd ever seen.

Small pieces of round ice were crashing down from the heavens, glistening against the clear blue sky as they rained down like diamonds. And yet with its grace, it still had the feeling of power surging as it crashed down onto the ground below it. The trainer stood agape at the sight, but was then snapped out of her daze when she heard the familiar cries of her partner.

"Xew Axew Axeeew~!" Amora giggled, running toward the Milotic. What a pretty pokemon! What pretty tricks! The little dragon wanted to ask the water pokemon how she'd learned such magnificent techniques. The Axew stopped, just barely being hit by a ball of ice. She gave a squeal of surprise, suddenly realizing that she had ran in the middle of the falling ice. She started hopping about, dodging the falling ice as best as she could. Her feet grew numb at the cold, causing her to become further uncomfortable and increase the volume of her cries.

The white-haired trainer ran to her pokemon without a second thought, not giving a care as the ice pelted her. She grabbed her pokemon, holding her close as the falling ice began to die down. She looked down at her Axew, relieved to see that the little pokemon seemed unharmed except for how it was shivering from the cold. The trainer looked up, seeing the beautiful girl and her pokemon. The urge to yell at the blonde died in her throat as she composed herself, putting on a calm smile as she apologized to the trainer for causing trouble.
Nocive
Nocive

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:43 am

The milotic screeched in surprise when the Axew launched in the ice's path with a trainer right behind him. It used it's dragon tail to hit away most of the ice, protecting the two from it's own attack.

"Ohmigod! I'm so sorry!" the blonde burst out with a cry, "I should have known to go more into the route and stay out of the city, just training can be dangerous! Especially when I use dangerous moves like that, I was just too excited to get started! That happens a lot to me, I forget what i'm supposed to do and do something entirely different or at least semi different. Like just now when I was supposed to go into the route and now the city. Anyways, it's my fault, I should have been more careful. You and your Axew could have gotten seriously hurt because of me, then you would have been in pain and have to go to the hospital and there would be a slight chance you would die! I don't want anybody to die or feel pain, Milo here hates that too, it's how we came to be together. I love Milo, he's so pretty and he's really strong! I had him when he was just a feebas flopping around like a magikarp! It was just too cute, I had to take him home with me. Daddy said no again and again. He said I should at least bring home a stronger pokemon, but I was like, 'Daddy! It's so cute! It's a feebas!' but he was like, 'NO NO NO' but eventually my mama talked him into letting me keep Milo." she rambled.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:52 am

Esther watched the blonde ramble, both impressed and annoyed at how the girl seemed to be making no sense whatsoever with her statement. Yet even with her irritation, she upheld her calm exterior with ease, waiting patiently for the girl to finish her rambling. Deaf ears finally stopped blocking out the girl's voice when it was clear she was done with her incomprehensible chatter, feeling utmost relief at the silence that filled the area.

"Oh, it's fine, it's fine! No one was hurt, see?" She said, holding up her Axew to show that the little pokemon was unharmed. Sure enough, the pokemon didn't have a single scratch. The dragon felt uncomfortable due to the cold it had collected on its feet, but gave a little cheer to the blonde trainer and her Milotic. "Axew! Xew! < That was so pretty! >" She said, forgetting how her life was previously in danger thanks to the water pokemon.

Esther put the little dragon down, allowing her partner to skip towards the Milotic and begin bombarding the bigger pokemon with enthusiastic compliments and questions, almost as if nothing even happened. The trainer looked to the other, an interested glint in her eyes. "Although, may I ask how you were able to teach your Milotic such techniques? They were positively dazzling!" She asked, her voice sounding light and proper.
Nocive
Nocive

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:03 am

"You mean how I came up with that move? Well I just had my pokemon use a bunch of different moves and saw how they worked, then I just applied normal science to it. For example, Ice glitters in the sun, so Ice beam would have a dazzling effect, problem was, it was bland, normal. So I tried using Hydro Pump and froze the water from that, problem was, it was all chucked together and looked like a giant pillar of ice. So then I tried having Milo use Dragon Tail after the move, but he only kept hurting his tail so I had him switch to using Twister to scatter the droplets before hand. Twister moves the air a lot when it's used so the water would have been separated right? So I did that and came up with that. We were just now practicing it and seeing if we could make formations out of it, that's going to be really difficult though since it involves moving the water to where we want it. It would be really time consuming in battle but Milo can do it, I could have my other pokemon perform a distraction to distract the opponents while Milo prepared his attack. Problem is: the trainer would probably see it coming a mile away since Milo stands out so much with his beauty so I have to find a way to make it even faster. Milo is fast but he's not that fast. He found that out once when he raced a sharpedo up a stream and lost horribly. It was hilarious, because Milo was angry with the sharpedo and thought it was cheating and froze the poor pokemon. He got a stern talking to afterwards though. You can't have pokemon going around and attacking others without a GOOD reason right?"

Milo smiled and thanked the little pokemon for the compliments.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:23 am

Esther could already tell the girl was going to ramble again, but paid close attention this time. The moves were all planned out and sequenced in order to make an impressive presentation, and at the same time made in order to create some damage in battle. Image and Power were the main focus of the entire tactic, which made it clear that this girl was a coordinator. The white-haired trainer smirked slightly, thinking of her luck. She had just been in a pinch at choosing which career to go for, and almost immediately she meets a coordinator training. She wasn't one for believing in fate or luck or any of those ridiculous myths, but she felt that this was some sort of sign. That, and considering her past options, she found this quite possibly more enjoyable.

"Huh, considering how you focused on making your attacks have a good presentation, I'm guessing you're a coordinator. I've just arrived in the region, actually, and am new to the whole pokemon-training. I've thought about becoming a coordinator in the past, and I must say that you're quite a blessing for coming here with such great timing. If you wouldn't mind, would you give a newbie some tips or some insight in the coordinating world?" She asked politely. She needed as much information as she could in order to make a good first impression when she tries out her first contest.

The Axew squealed at the friendliness of the Milotic. She felt so lucky! The first people she met were so nice and friendly and so pretty to her. And after seeing such an amazing trick done by the Milotic, she wondered if she could also do something as pretty. "Axew, axew xew axew? < Mr. Milotic, Do you think I could do something as pretty one day? >"
Nocive
Nocive

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:36 am

"First, I'd have to say not to let the butterflies in your stomach get to you. Everybody gets nervous, but it's better to look confident even when you aren't. Unless you're trying for a sympathy act, not many people work with that but your cute face just might pull it off. Then i'd have to say is get a lot of practice outside of the contest before going in, you don't want to have ZERO idea on what you're doing. That just makes you lose points on the scoreboard with the judges. Even though the judges are not supposed to do anything based on the trainer's personality and appearance, but everyone becomes biased in a certain way. Though this is true don't go and try sweet talking to the judges, showering them with compliments might make them nervous during the scoring and put you even lower on the scoreboard."

"Miillotiic." Of course why not? the milotic said calmly, although pictures of Haxorus tearing things apart had come to his mind.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:59 am

Esther was a bit annoyed at the fact the girl would think she'd try to win the judges over with her looks or with petty techniques. She wouldn't stoop so low- not with her pride. She continued her facade of serenity, nodding along to the girl's advice. She took note of every word, even those that had offended her. 'Every bit of information is worth it in the end.' She thought silently.

Once the girl finished her lecture, the 15-year old gave a grateful smile. "Thank you for the advice. I'll remember it from now on. Is that all? Wait, my apologies, I've been taking up your time and I haven't even gotten your name or given you mine. I'm Quinn. Quinn Harley."

Amora gave another happy squeal, grateful that the Milotic had no doubt on her potential. If such a beautiful pokemon said she could, then there would be no doubt! The little dragon suddenly took a jump, giving the water pokemon a surprise hug. She didn't seem to be aware of how her sharp tusks seemed to be digging into the pokemon as she did so, far too caught up in her glee.
Nocive
Nocive

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:10 am

"Your welcome sweety!" the coordinator smiled, "It's pretty common for cute kids to try and use their looks, but you probably wont. You seem pretty serious about it too! People are usually never serious about coordinating."

The milotic smiled nervously, trying to ignore the pain. It didn't want to be mean to the little Axew.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:24 am

"Well, I take careers very seriously. After all, it will affect me and my pokemon." Esther smiled. Yes, it was going to affect them. It would make them a big name, and her pokemon would learn to be charming and at the same time powerful enough to inflict fear in the hearts of their opponents. The thought made her feel all the more energized and anxious to become a coordinator.

Amora let go of the Milotic, finally finished with her painful hugs. She gasped, seeing a mark on the water pokemon's body. The mark wasn't anywhere serious, just a little effect from her tusks. Tears streamed from the dragon's eyes as she hurriedly rambled apologies and regrets as to tarnishing her new friend. The display practically screamed 'pitiful'.
Nocive
Nocive

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:30 am

The coordinator smiled again, "Nice to see someone is actually serious. A lot of people don't take contests seriously. They say it's nothing but people trying to make themselves look good. I don't do it for that. I like making beautiful things and making people smile. It's fun." the lady spoke.

The Milotic wrapped it's tail around Amora, "Milooo" It's ok, not your fault. it smiled.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:51 am

'And I enjoy becoming famous and having powerful pokemon.' "After such a display, I can safely say that you're doing a marvelous job at it. You're a real idol." Esther complimented. Secretly, she found the coordinator a bit too sappy for her tastes, but gave her props for being able to be a rather impressive coordinator with the planning of her pokemon's moves. Heck, maybe she would try and challenge her one day once she gets the hang of this whole 'coordinator' thing.

Amora sniffled, slowly ceasing her crying as the Milotic comforted her. She wiped her tears off, suddenly having her enthusiastic grin back. "Axew axew ax XEEW! < Thank you so much you're the nicest pokemon EVER! >" She said, suddenly back to her jolly self. The dragon seemed prone to drastic moodswings.

Unfortunately, the little dragon couldn't continue enjoying the water pokemon's company as her trainer soon finished the conversation and began signaling her to come follow. The Axew gave a sad, but grateful farewell to the Milotic and his trainer, following her own down the route. Apparently, her trainer wanted her to go fight some pokemon to get stronger. The little dragon's excitement grew tenfolds at the statement.

Last edited by Nocive on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Nocive
Nocive

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:58 am

A hoothoot howled as it fell from it's hole, it rolled quickly into the Axew. It seemed almost as if the hoothoot knew rollout as an attack! The hoothoot hooted as it hopped onto a foot and tilted it's head at the trainer, "HootHoot?"

A wild HootHoot Appeared
[img]http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/163.png[/img[
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:13 am

"Xew! < Eek! >" Amora squeaked as a ball of feathers suddenly rolled into her, causing the dragon to fall on her bum. She shook her head, looking forwards to be greeted by the scariest pair of ruby eyes she'd ever seen. She immediately got up and ran to her trainer, hiding behind the human's leg as she peeked at the scary-eyed pokemon.

Esther raised a brow at the Hoothoot, finding its entrance to be odd. A rolling Hoothoot? She didn't know the pokemon could learn such a move. Which was surprising, seeing how she used to be forced to learn all about pokemon by her family. Hoothoot weren't exactly powerful pokemon, but the fact they could learn psychic moves may prove useful. "Amora, Leer and Scratch! Don't let it intimidate you." She ordered sternly.

The Axew seemed reluctant, but jumped out from behind her trainer's leg. She put on the most intimidating face she could (Which was more silly than scary due to the fact she puffed out her cheeks too much), and used Leer. Her eyes glared at the bird pokemon, glinting maliciously as it attempted to lower the opponent's defenses. The dragon suddenly leaped, her claws outstretched as she began swinging her arms at the bird pokemon, trying to scratch at it.
Nocive
Nocive

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:08 pm

The hoothoot was hit with both attacks, it puffed out it's feathers in annoyance. It sent a hypnosis towards the Axew and attacked with a tackle attack. It ticked like a clock back and forth a bit with a rhythmic, "Hoot...Hoot...Hoot....Hoot" for it's hypnosis attack and then launched itself with both feet at the Axew, who was hopefully asleep.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:56 pm

Amora's sudden surge of adrenaline prevented her from minding the Hoothoot's attempt of hypnosis. This was her first fight, and she wasn't going to get distracted by a silly dance! She gave a cry, suddenly being sent back as the Hoothoot used a Tackle. Its claws left two pairs of scratch marks on her belly, stinging with new pain.

"C'mon, Amora! Don't tell me you're willing to get beaten by a bird! Leer and Scratch!" Her trainer called.

Amora growled in retaliation, before sending another spine-tingling glare at the Hoothoot in attempts of lowering its defences. She launched herself at the bird again, swinging her claws with more force.
Nocive
Nocive

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:47 pm

The hoothoot screeched as it was hit once more, it huffed and used the same combo. It ticked back and forth going, "Hoot...hoot...hoot...hoot." except much faster and with more intensity than before. It launched itself once more and hooted loudly.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:56 am

Amora couldn't block out the Hoothoot's hypnotic dance anymore. The ferocity of its clock-like movements couldn't go unnoticed this time, causing the Axew to become distracted. She felt oddly soothed by the strange dance, feeling her muscles slowly relax as she continued to watch. It was just like a lullaby, a melodic, yet eerie one. Soon enough, the little dragon fell, no longer able to keep her eyes open. She landed on the ground with a soft thump!, followed by her quiet snoring as she took her first trip through the dream world. She was unresponsive to the Hoothoot's attacks, much too preoccupied with her little adventure.

Esther seemed annoyed by the turn of events, seeing her pokemon fall asleep in the middle of a battle. She raised her voice, trying to awaken her Axew as the Hoothoot continued to attack. A small amount of worry began to rise as she hoped Amora wouldn't be too injured, aware of how the little bird had sharp claws that mercilessly raked across the dragon's tough skin. Her pokemon was getting hurt! But no, she couldn't interrupt the battle, not yet. Her Axew wouldn't stand a chance in a contest if she couldn't handle a single Hoothoot. This was a test, and the trainer couldn't bring herself to stop it. She loved dragons, but weak pokemon could not be tolerated with her ambitions.
Nocive
Nocive

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:54 pm

The hoothoot screed triumphantly as it moved in for another tackle, it bounced off a tree to try and add more force into the attack. "HOOT...HOOT..." it called, it was continuing it's hypnosis attack to try and keep the Axew asleep.
(Sorry it's short)
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:58 pm

Amora didn't react, still asleep as ever. She snorted as the Hoothoot used Tackle, before continuing with her peaceful slumber. The Axew seemed to move and struggle in her sleep, almost like she was having a bad dream. The attacks the Hoothoot sent didn't help, causing her to stir even more in her state. Her trainer stood and watched, worried and hoping for the little dragon to awaken before any more damage would be dealt.
Nocive
Nocive

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:10 am

The hoothoot continued relentlessly and grudgingly. It tackled over and over again at the Axew, angry with it for attacking it. The hoothoot screeched loudly as it aimed to attack once more, aiming for the head this time.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:28 am

Amora was hit with the Tackle, her eyes bursting open as her head collided with the Hoothoot. She gave a screech, before using another Leer at the bird. She was getting angry now. First the evil bird sent her to a bad dream, and now she gets woken up by getting hit on the head? She wasn't letting it leave easily. With another war cry, the little dragon took a heavy leap, planning to bash the Hoothoot with her claws in a powerful Scratch attack.

Esther was relieved, seeing her pokemon awake. She was surprised at how the dragon already knew her orders. She smirked, watching as her pokemon attacked the wild enemy. She enjoyed how her partner was already exhibiting determined behavior, and her fierceness made her an ideal pokemon.
Nocive
Nocive

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:08 pm

The hoothoot gave a final screech as it was hit by the attacks, it was becoming weaker. It tried to use hypnosis and tackle the Axew once more. It made it's monotone hooting as it raced towards the Axew. If the trainer desired to catch it, now would be the time. It yelled as it jumped in the air to take on the Axew from above.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:34 pm

Esther watched as her Axew narrowly shielded herself from the Hypnosis, before being sent back by the Tackle. The Hoothoot seemed to be weakening, making this the perfect time to throw a pokeball. Sure, it hurt her pokemon, but it was pretty impressive. Its psychic and flying abilities would prove interesting in a contest, and so the white-haired trainer wasted no time in grabbing an empty pokeball from her bag and throwing it to the bird.

Nocive carried out 1 launched of one Pokeball :
Baby Steps 24e81sy
Nocive
Nocive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next