Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/
Pokemon Feronia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 194 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:54 am

A New Start in Konohagakure City

2 posters

Go down

A New Start in Konohagakure City Empty A New Start in Konohagakure City

Post by Sakurai Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:05 pm

A girl walked through the tree-filled city, looking around for the Lab. They said that there is a Lab here, where new Trainers, Coordinators, Rangers...pretty much anyone can get a Pokemon(If it's not too rare, apparently someone gave away many rare Pokemon in one day)....not that I am new though... She thought before looking around again. Finally the girl looked up at a place she thought was the Lab. Well here goes nothing. She knocked twice before opening the door to the lab, and walked in. "Hello?" Lillia asked wondering if anyone was inside.

Sakurai

Back to top Go down

A New Start in Konohagakure City Empty Re: A New Start in Konohagakure City

Post by Bluekat12 Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:12 pm

A man was inside reading some notes. He heard a knock on the door and kicked the cabinets to make him fly backwards on his wheely chair. "I told you to stop doing that!" a flustered scientist yelled at him. He ignored it and answered the door, "Hello?" he was sitting on his chair backwards and looked either annoyed or bored. He spoke without waiting for an answer, "I'm guessing you're here for a pokemon, come on in." he opened the door and rolled himself to a counter where he asked, "What's your name? If it's too long or difficult to pronounce then i'm just going to give you a nickname.."
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakurai Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:20 pm

Lillia looked at the man who opened the door. After he guessed (Correctly) what she was here for she nodded slowly, before following the rolling man. Something about the man was slightly off but she assumed it was because Of all the coffee he worked so much, almost every day, giving out Pokemon. "Lillia...Lillia Dagnone." She mumbled quietly, wondering if she would be given a nickname. Lillia was pretty short...But she hoped that if he did give her a nickname it wasn't based off her last name.

Sakurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:27 pm

"Huh, reminds me of that moody girl, Lilly was her name. Doganon?" He wrote down the information and moved to the machine in the corner of the room without waiting for Lillia to correct him. The deppressed looking scientist came to the clipboard and corrected his employer's mistake. The scientist that was helping Lillia was the manager. He asked, "So, what pokemon would you like? We've got poochyenas, cute as they are they have a ferocious bite and they'll chase you to the ends of the earth. Carvannah maybe? Their difficult to tame and their later evolution can be really fierce. Th-"
"Stop trying to sell off the carvannah! Just because it nearly bit your hand off during research doesn't mean that it SHOULD go to a trainer right away!" the other scientist yelled.
"Well then, you look like the psychic pokemon type of person, how about Abra?"
"We're not letting that get away! It took us months to get one!"
"Slowpoke?"
"Let her choose already!" the two looked to the girl for an answer.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakurai Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:35 pm

Lillia tried to explain her name was Dagnone, not Doganon, but the scientist already made his getaway to a strange machine. Soon the scientists began overwhelming her with options, some which where seemingly random, until one of the researchers mentioned something about a Psychic-Type....There was this one Psychic-Type she could remember, and it seemed to do well in contests, and battles, so finally she spoke again, HAND ME THE CARVANHA!!! "Um...may I have a Solosis?" She mumbled quietly hoping it wasn't to rare.

Sakurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:45 pm

"Solosis? They're good for going solo in both battles and contests. I guess you could say, they're the sol center of attention, sis!" The other scientist laughed while the one in the chair just stared at him with a blank expression, "What?"
The scientist in the chair typed into the machine and a pokeball was dropped from the ceiling. The researched caught it as it fell and mumbled, "We seriously need to get the machine fixed..." louder he said, "Here you go! Straight from Psychoul City!"

A New Start in Konohagakure City 577
You were given a Solosis!
Name: would you like to give it a name?
Level: 5
Moveset: reflect, Psywave
Nature: User's choice
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakurai Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:47 pm

Lillia mentally facepalmed at the scientist made a lame attempt at a joke. The other one didn't seem to get it, but typed something up from a computer. A Pokeball flew down believing it could fly and the researcher caught it while mumbling something. After saying another city name, he handed her a Pokeball, containing the Solosis. Quickly, almost impulsively she clicked the button, and in a flash of light, the Green Pokemon appeared, floating around, seemingly faster than normal. Lillia looked curiously at the Pokemon, before asking, "Aren't Solosis and their evolutions usually not that fast?" She shook her head, "Must be imagining things, Um...Are you alright with the name Lumina? It's short for Luminous." She asked the Female Blob Solosis, and it bobbed up and down, so Lillia took that as a yes. "Alright Lumina it is." She turned back to the scientists, "Thanks." She mumbled.

(Um...The Nature is Hasty, which explains the fact that Lumina is faster than normal Solosis)

Sakurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:21 pm

The scientist nodded, the one on the roller chair then pushed her out the door, gave her 5 pokeballs and a pokedex, "Now leave, we have business to do." He closed the door behind her. The other scientist stared at him and said, "You could have been nicer about it!"
"I was getting bored."
"Just because your bored doesn't mean you can throw someone out!"
"Yes it does."
"says who!?"
"Says me!"
"You can't do that!"
"Yes I can."
"Why?"
"Because if you argue with me anymore i'll just find someone else to be my assistant."
"Good luck with that!"
"You're fired.."
"What? Your serious!?"
The two bickered like this for hours.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakurai Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:30 pm

Lillia looked back at the lab, Well, that was quite the experiance...Well the good thing is....maybe I can start truely anew here. After all, Lumina is nice enough, and there are contests here. She smiled slightly at the Solosis eager to explore around the area.
"So do you want to explore Route 1? We could train, and figure out contest moves and such." She asked Lumina and the Solosis smiled. Taking that as a yes, they both walked towards the exit of the city.

Sakurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down