Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/
Pokemon Feronia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 194 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:54 am

The City of Love~

2 posters

Go down

The City of Love~ Empty The City of Love~

Post by Bluekat12 Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:37 pm

Rave's feet echoed off the boards of the bridge as he entered the city, he wondered if he was ready for the gym leader. He decided to wait a bit and get some explore first, it was beginning to become morning. He had spent the night under the docks by route 1 and woke up bright and early to explore. He shivered a bit as a breeze brushed through the town, the lake drained heat from the sun which caused it to be colder. He observed the city, it was empty other than an occasional fisherman. Rave passed by a fish market, temporarily forgetting about his poochyena who had stopped to sniff at the fish behind glass cases.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

The City of Love~ Empty Re: The City of Love~

Post by 32Melody Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:10 pm

From somewhere around the crowd Rave was nearby, a certain Lillipup began to bark. she yipped and ran over to Runa curiously. Although many people were nearby, the Lillipup had not seen a Pokemon yet, and she woofed a greeting to the Poochyena as her owner hurriedly followed the Pokemon. "Mimi!! You're not supposed to run off like that." the girl, Belle, said, and picked Mimi up before the Lillipup would so something else.

Belle looked at Rave and smiled apologetically. "Sorry. Mimi hasn't seen another Pokemon since we left Route 1." Belle chuckled and ruffled Mimi's head, and the Puppy Pokemon licked her owner's hand. "I'd hate to be nosy, but do you happen to know where the Gym is? I'm a new trainer, and.. yeah." Belle was looking for the Gym before Mimi spotted Runa, but had not had any luck yet.

Belle mentally groaned, because she hated her bad sense of direction.
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:18 pm

Rave was silent for a bit, cautious of the new person suddenly talking to him. He finally decided to speak, "I just got here myself."

The crowd thickened a bit suddenly as more people began to go about their daily business. People weaved around the two and some even walked rudely between the two. Ferries between the blocks became more active and filled, while fishermen groaned in annoyance of the commotion and packed their things to move to a quieter fishing spot.

He watched the girl closely, searching for any signs of aggression. For all he knew she could be from Team Twilight coming to silence him from that trip to the base in Wayward Cave. He looked down to Runa who sniffed the girl and happily barked. He relaxed a bit, trusting his poochyena's opinion on the girl. He said, "I heard the gym leader hosts a cafe around here, you'd best be starting with those. I was just about to have a look around for it too."
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:10 pm

Belle looked excited as he said this. She smiled at Runa warmly as the Poochyena sniffed her. She, however, winced as people practically shoved by her. "In that case, let's go together.. and get out of this crowd before we're run over!" Belle smiles, and begins to walk away, motioning Rave to follow.

As she exited the area with her new party member Rave, she looked at him curiously. "My name's Belle, by the way. What's yours?" she asked brightly, smiling in a friendly manner at the boy. Mimi barks at Runa, introducing herself as well as she was carried comfortably in her owner's arms.
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:22 pm

Rave followed Belle with uncertainty, he still couldn't completely trust this girl. When they were free of the crowd she asked him for his name. He thought about giving her a fake name, if anyone like cops asked for him she would just not know him because she was told a different name. He wondered if cops were still searching for the "lost child" it had been a few months since he ran away from home and came to Feronia. He spoke, instead giving her his real name, "Rave." he said.

Rave didn't recognize her from the forest, he hardly remembered what had happened there. All he remembered was he was with three other trainers and Fedora-boy was there. He looked behind him to see and apple stand, he felt that he was hungry. When the girl introduced herself and looked away he grabbed an apple from the stand without the own noticing and took a bite of it. He swallowed and said, "We should probably keep moving, standing around wont help us find it."

He had actually just wanted to get out of there before the vendor noticed that he hadn't paid. He was used to this life style, stealing what he could to eat. He only bought things he couldn't steal and were securely protected like potions, pokeballs, and such. He faced away from the vendor so they wouldn't see his newly obtained apple. He had some experience in theft so he wanted to move and fast, he didn't hurry himself when he walked though. That would only draw attention and make him look suspicious. He waited for the girl's response as he munched on the apple.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:08 pm

Rave.. that sounds a bit familiar. She thought, looking away and not noticing her new temporary companion steal an apple at first, but turned around in time to see him munch the apple and laughed. "Let's go." she giggled, continuing to walk just as the vendor noticed an apple missing and began to look for it.

As the pair walked, Belle was studying Rave curiously. "You look.. really familiar. Have we met before?" she heard herself ask. Shut up! You're gonna get everyone confused, she scolded herself mentally.

The boats on the water gently passed by as the pair began to leave the ruckus. Belle continued to walk and study Rave, trying hard to remember where she had seen him. The sun was starting to rise a bit over the buildings and it began to get warm and slightly sunny. People passed by, all looking as if they had somewhere to be.
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:17 pm

"I don't know." Rave said after swallowing a part of the apple. He took another bite and enjoyed it's juicy flavor. He broke a piece off and tossed it in the air, Runa leaped up and caught it. She ate the apple bit happily and sniffed the ground in search of crumbs. Rave watched the boats go in and out of the small canals that lead to different parts of the city. There was an occasional bridge that allowed crossing without the ferry. Rave headed toward a bridge, ignoring a flock of pidoves that took flight as soon as he walked near them. He asked Belle, "So, where do you think the gym leader is? It's bound to be someplace fancy though. From my research, he's a wealthy man that makes the best food in Feronia."
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:53 pm

Belle looked surprised. "I heard it was really, really expensive, but worth it. Have you ever been there?" she watches the Pidove fly off, her memory able to remember the land she was from. Her necklace sparkled in the what little sunlight there was.

She peered down the bridge as the pair walked across, staring at their reflection. "This place is really pretty," she murmured, causing Mimi to lick her chin and snap her owner out of it. Belle looked around. "I.. think he's this way? I mean, I've never been here before, haha." Belle chuckled nervously, a bit worried she might frustrate Rave.
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:00 am

"Nope, first time here." he replied, "I've never been to Feronia before other than Konohaga-whatever-it's-name-is. I ran awa-" he stopped himself from saying that he had ran away from home and changed the subject, "I think we should just try and find the fanciest looking cafe in this place. Then look for outrageous prices along with rich and obnoxious people." he finished his apple and tossed it into a trash can. A Meowth popped out of it with the core and ran off. Runa watched it go, wanting to chase it, but stayed by Rave's side. Runa leaped into his arms and took her spot on top of his head. Runa yawned and looked around, enjoying being taller than the crowd.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:25 pm

Belle let out a little sigh, relieved. She could see that this was a subject Rave didn't want to talk about much, and to help, she pretended not to hear that last part. "You're probably right. It should be around here somewhere." The girl looked around.

Belle wished people would hand out maps, and continued to walk. Mimi yawned as well, as yawns were contagious. She barked and Belle chuckled. She said a similar line to what Claire said, "Pokemon sure are sweet, aren't they?"
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:28 pm

"Yeah." he ruffled Runa's head a bit and picked her off from his head. Runa pouted and was returned to her pokeball, "It would probably be best if we split up and search." he suggested, "It would cover more ground." Rave didn't have a problem with the girl, he just wanted to get to the gym. Even though he didn't have a type advantage he thought that he could beat this gym if he tried. He looked to Belle, awaiting an answer.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:00 pm

Belle smiled and nodded, forgetting her sense of direction for just a moment. She set Mimi down on the ground and turned on her Xtransceiver. "Here, let me add you on my Xtransceiver thingy.." Belle pressed a couple of buttons, then pointed her device towards Rave's, and he was registered.

She pressed a few more buttons, then turned it off. She grinned at Rave. "If you find it, call me, and if I find it, I'll call you!" she waved, saying a 'see you in a bit', and began to cross the bridge, Mimi trotting beside her. Belle arrived at the end of the bridge and began to walk into the water city, picking Mimi up again as there were more people.

Mimi was at ease and licked her owner's hand, causing the girl to giggle. Belle walked around the city for some time, looking for the fancy Gym. It took a bit of time, but soon she reached the fanciest place she could find. Belle, after making sure, turned her Xtransceiver on and set Mimi on her head as the device called Rave. When he picked up, she smiled and said, "Hey! I found it. Where are you at?"
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:10 pm

Rave had also registered Belle, he watched her leave before going to search on his own. He had snatched another apple from a cart and crunched into it as he looked around, he had stopped by the marketplace on the peir and returned to the city. "BZZT BELLE BZZT" his Xtran. cried. He answered the call and answered when she asked him the question, "Oh, all i really found was an apple cart...soo, yeah." he didn't want to admit that he hadn't exactly been searching much. He said, "I'll be over in a few."
((We'll finish this and then Belle cuts to when she's with Mex))
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:11 am

[ So she's doing the battle here? Or am I just being a dork again? ]

Belle chuckled. "Stole another apple, I see? See you in a bit then!" Belle smiled and ended the call. She picked Mimi up and made a call to someone as she waited, and was just finishing up as Rave arrived. She waved as she caught his attention. Belle had a devious grin.

"Just so you know, you're going first." she playfully stuck her tongue out, acting like she knew Rave for a long time. Mimi barked at the sight of Runa again. "I'll stick around and watch your battle, though." the girl grinned once more. She seemed to be having a nice time.
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:26 am

((Just ignore it, So is rave just going to join in on Mex's thread? Because the two threads kind of have to cross over with Belle in both places xD))
"Um, Thanks?" Rave wasn't sure how to respond to that. He stopped for a moment, "What happened to Ladies first?" he asked slyly. He looked to Belle for an answer. Rufflet appeared on his shoulder and squawked a greetings, "Why are my pokemon so obsessed with climbing all over me?" he mumbled. Rufflet squawked once more and nipped his ear a bit affectionately.
((Sorry so short |D))
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:59 pm

[ AT ONCE, MASTER ]

Belle smiled and reached out to pet Rave's Rufflet, nodding at what he said as she wasn't really listening. Then she stopped and saw what he was getting at. Think fast! she thought hurriedly, and immediately got an idea. "Wait.. before you and I go in, maybe you should go train a bit more." The girl grinned, rather pleased at what she said. Then she paused.

Seeing how that sounded like she was saying he was weak, she hurriedly added, "Better safe then sorry, you know? Your Pokemon do look strong though." Belle sincerely meant that last part and smiled at the trainer. Mimi settled on her head and fiddled with Belle's hair. "I have you registered, so if you need anything or just feel bored, feel free to call!" she chuckled.

The girl decided she better explore Cadencia a bit more, and after telling her short plan to Rave, she said goodbye and waved as she left.
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down