Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/
Pokemon Feronia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 194 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:54 am

Lakeside Camping

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lakeside Camping - Page 2 Empty Re: Lakeside Camping

Post by Bluekat12 Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:54 pm

The Meowth had no way to dodge, it was sent back to the floor. The meowth thought of dark grudging thoughts, sending a dark pulse shooting straight towards Thalia. The owner stomped her foot, "Get revenge for Shinx, Meowth!"
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sametizu Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:13 pm

Thalia was hit again, the pain making her dizzy, but she recovered and stayed in the air. "Revenge is petty and sad. Especially this revenge. You are a horrible trainer. There is nothing wrong with defending your pokemon... but you refuse to see you Shinx needs to learn manners. Thalia met me just recently and I can tell we have a better partnership than you. Peck!" Thalia, encouraged by Blaise's words, swooped down to really hit the Meowth hard and win.

Sametizu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:47 pm

The meowth grew enraged, the trainer stomped, only being angered by Blaise's words. She pointed her finger to the battle field and her shinx hopped onto the field! It seemed that this trainer didn't care for rules, limits, or anything! Shinx and Meowth together growled and leered.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sametizu Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:00 am

"And now you even cheat. That is sad. We're done." Blaise returned Thalia to her pokeball and picked Samantha up. "Its pointless to battle you. Your Shinx is still hurt from when I fought him off and your Meowth has taken a real beating. Its clear your pride is more important to you than their safety. Training isn't a game. Its a serious commitment where you put your pokemon before yourself. I'm quiting this battle before you do something you'll regret." Blaise picked up his bag, planning to just leave the trainer there. People like that always got their pokemon hurt. He'd seen it all the time working at his mother's center. It pissed him off.

Sametizu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:46 pm

The trainer cursed at Blaise and called him a coward. They called to everyone here, "Look everybody! This guy thinks he's too cool for a double battle!" Everyone ignored the girl's ravings though

In the distance a figure watched the scene from a distance, it grew curious about Blaise. It began the short trek towards the trainer, remaining hidden.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sametizu Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:36 pm

Once a little of a distance away, Blaise sighed and sat by the lake side. He set Samantha down before speaking. "Samantha, I absolutely hate people like that. Treating your pokemon that way to massage your ego or fix your pride... Please make me a promise. If I ever do something as stupid like that woman, hit me hard enough to remind me who I am. You and Thalia are my friends, nothing less." Samantha eyes were so bright and happy as in response she gave him the stone she usually carried. Blaise was surprised. "Are... are you sure you want to give me this?" Samantha nodded with a big smile. This was a symbol she truely trusted him. "Thank you Samantha. I'll take good care of it."

Sametizu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:19 pm

The figure's eyes were set on the happiny, it chuckled and smiled deviously. He let his pokemon out, a gligar. It's eyes were odd and it's color was somewhat darker. He pointed at the happiny, the gligar charged at it, aiming to whisk it away and into his trainer's arms. The man then sent out an aipom, to pick pocket the trainer of the happiny's stone and pokeball.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sametizu Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:33 pm

Blaise had seen the Gligar coming at them, picked up Samantha, and dodged the speedy pokemon JUST in the nick of time. He then saw the Aipom out of the corner of his eye and ran out of its reach. Those pokemon had a look about them. It was just... wrong. For them to be coordinated like this... "Come out now! I know these pokemon aren't wild!"

Sametizu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:41 pm

The gligar hissed and the aipom screeched. The man looked at Blaise with a heartless stare. "Hand over the pokemon, or be destroyed!" he didn't leave time for Blaise to refuse, he pointed at Blaise. His gligar screeched as he darted towards them with a poison sting. The aipom chased after them with a normal scratch again.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sametizu Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:02 pm

Blaise could not dodge both attacks. So, he went with the least dangerous one. He dodged the Poison Sting from the Gligar, but the Aipom's scratch struck him. It drew blood on his back as he shielded Samantha. He quickly returned her to her pokeball befor bagging Thalia and Samantha. "You aren't taking them!" Blaise then ran away fast, hoping he could get help in Skyford.

Sametizu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:07 pm

The gligar blocked the path to Skyford. He hissed, the aipom stood to the side of Blaise and a giant wall was on the other. Behind him was the trainer, there was no way to avoid a battle. The Gligar sent sand toward the trainer and so did the aipom. Just when they were both about to attack again, large pillars of flame surrounded the pokemon and burned them. An Arcanine leaped from atop the wall with a ranger on it's back! The grunt cursed, he collected his pokemon and fled, the ranger close on his heels with arcanine transporting her.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sametizu Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:22 pm

Blaise had been weighing his options when he was surrounded... then the fire came. Blaise watched as the grunt ran and the ranger gave chase. With a sigh of relief, he let himself relax. As the adrenaline faded, the pain from the Aipom's scratch flared. Blaise felt it and determined he could make it to town before dressing the wound. So he left Astro Lake and headed back to Skyford.

Sametizu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:28 pm

((Can't leave yet, haven't had three pages completed.))
It appears the path to Skyford had disappeared in the fray. A howl sounded from the distance as the pursuit continued. A wild igglybuff watched, staying far away from the trainer, not wanting to be captured or spotted. It did however, swipe some food from the trainer's bag.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sametizu Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:38 pm

Sighing at his loss of the path, Blaise decided to take care of that wound first. Reaching in his bag for the bandages, he noticed a little food was missing. How odd. Keeping an eye out, Blaise took his shirt off and began using alcohol to clean possible infection, following with wrapping a bandage around his torso and over the wound. It would sting, but Blaise would be alright.

Sametizu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:41 pm

The igglybuff sat on a branch, watching the trainer. It often did this with trainers, but it liked the wild. It had been a trainer's pokemon before, but didn't really like it. It munched on the food like a munchlax and eventually lost interest and left.
Clouds covered the sky, it blocked out the sun and made beautiful spotlight rays fall across the lake.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sametizu Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:59 pm

Blaise pulled out his map and began looking it over, trying to find the way back to town. "Lets see... I should be here by the looks of things. So which way do I go to town?" Blaise wasn't too horrible at reading maps, but he was a little lost so it was kinda hard to find his way back.

Sametizu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:06 pm

The igglybuff returned to the trainer. It saw that he was lost and decided to help out without being seen. It ran to the correct direction and shook a bush. It made the bush seem like it was waving for the trainer to come that way, it was quite a way away though.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sametizu Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:11 pm

Blaise wasn't one to believe in magical bushes that helped lost people, but he knew only a pokemon would do such a thing. So, putting his map away, Blaise went toward the bush. He acted as if he was just checking out the bush to humor whoever was doing this.

Sametizu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:13 pm

The igglybuff fled to the next bush and made that one wave. It was farther way and it led to a more tree filled area of the lake. The igglybuff shook it furiously, it's strength wasn't enough to break it and could barely move it. The bushes near it shook as well.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sametizu Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:18 pm

Blaise chuckled having spotted the Igglybuff as it switched bushes. They were always so playful and fun. It seemed this one was tryinb to help him. Perhaps the mystery food-napper? Either way, he pretended to just be curious, playing along with the little pokemon.

Sametizu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:22 pm

The Igglybuff panted as it waved the next bush, it led to a path that led to Skyford City. The igglybuff jumped up and down on the bush before sitting down for a rest, weighing the branch down as it sat on it.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sametizu Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:28 pm

Blaise smiled and walked over to the Igglybuff, reaching in his bag to pull out a chocolate chip cookie. "Thanks for the help, Take this. I'm sure you'll like it." After handing it to the pokemon, Blaise waved goodbye and went down the road to Skyford.

Sametizu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum