Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/
Pokemon Feronia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 194 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:54 am

The Magician's Assistant

2 posters

Go down

The Magician's Assistant Empty The Magician's Assistant

Post by Crytic Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:18 pm

It was a great day in Konohahakure, perfect for just enjoying the sunshine and having fun. Leslie, better known as "The Amazing Crytic", had just pulled up in front of the lab of the city. Getting out the back seat with her pack, she knocked on the window and her driver lowered it. "Thanks Jack, I think I'll be fine from here. Why don't you take the rest of the day off and relax? But come to the show, alright?" The driver smiled and nodded, thanking her for the previous free ticket. "Oh, one more thing, don't tell anyone who or where I am. I want to have time away from fans to get to know my new partner and rehearse for my show." Jack nodded and drove away, leaving Cry to her business.

Cry entered the lab and looked around. Even though she was a professional magician, she knew a lot about machines. She even built some herself to help perform tricks. Building things yourself was a great way to keep the secrets of your magic tricks... and she had a LOT. But anyway, she wasn't here for the machines. She was here to pick out a pokemon. A partner and assistant. But where was the professor...?

Crytic

Back to top Go down

The Magician's Assistant Empty Re: The Magician's Assistant

Post by Bluekat12 Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:38 pm

The assistant appeared to the trainer, "Hello there, you've come for a pokemon I assume? Do you have an appointment?" the assistant asked.
"Why do you always ask? We have nothing to do right now so of course they will get what they want!" a man on a wheeled chair wheeled in and spoke.
"It's a requirement."
"It's repetitive. Anyways, want a poochyena? They chase their pokemon to the ends of the earth. Or Deino? We-"
"don't have any deinos..."
"What?"
"Some girl named Rose took it."
"Ah well, anyways what would you like?"
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crytic Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:43 pm

Cry thought a bit about the Poochyena option. Being from Hoenn, she had seen a lot of them. They were popular pets among non-trainers and they grew into cool looking Mightyenas. She did play with a lot of them as a kid... and there were a few tricks she could incorporate the canine pokemon into. It would be a great choice. "I actually think a Poochyena would be great. Do you have one that would be great with performing in front of crowds? Not too shy and being friendly would be great."

Crytic

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:09 pm

"Here," the scientists tossed the magician a bag that contained six pokeballs along with a pokedex, "now get out." the professor mumbled.
"So rude!" the assistant huffed, "Have a nice day!" he said pleasantly.
The Magician's Assistant 261
You were given a poochyena!
Name: Hewie
Level: 5
Moveset: Tackle, Howl
Nature: user's choice
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crytic Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:23 pm

Cry didn't say anything about the rudeness and let the Poochyena out. The dark type leapt up into Cry's arms and licked her face enthusiastically. Cry giggled and looked at him all over, smiling. "Aren't you precious? Do you have a name?" His ears went down, pouting. "No name? Well that won't do. How about... Hewie?" Hewie licked her face again and Cry grinned. "Hewie it is. We'll be best friends. How about we explore the city and we'll get to know each other?" Cry set Hewie down and they walked out together, Cry carrying the pokeballs and pokedex in her bag.

Crytic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down