Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/
Pokemon Feronia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 194 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:54 am

Exploring the darkness....With little light?

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Exploring the darkness....With little light? - Page 3 Empty Re: Exploring the darkness....With little light?

Post by Bluekat12 Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:29 am

(Thanks Melody~ Me and saku will do a few posts, then we might need your services again xD)
Runa nudged Rave's hand, begging for more attention. Rave gave her one more pet before returning to her to the pokeball. She whined in disappointment before obeying. Rufflet had come out of nowhere, perching on Rave's shoulder and looking a bit energetic. He didn't respond to the thanks, he wasn't sure how to respond, "Uh-yeah." was all he said, "We better keep moving. Villains like team twilight hang around here. I know from first hand experience."
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Exploring the darkness....With little light? - Page 3 Empty Re: Exploring the darkness....With little light?

Post by Sakurai Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:38 pm

Lilla let Rai and Pulsar walk together like they did while Lumina floated above her head. It was in a way a bit risky, but more safe, but to be completely honest, she didn't want to keep them all inside their Pokeballs. "I see...wait...actually never mind." She mumbled. In truth, she was going to ask what did he mean by the last sentence, but figured that she should probably keep her mouth shut. "Either way, maybe we should be looking for an exit or something....."

Sakurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:23 am

"Yeah, problem is we're probably lost." he was silent for a moment before looking to Runa, who in return looked back at him. Runa huffed as if to say, "Fine..." Rave looked back to Lillia, "You want to go back to route one or somewhere in a different route?" he asked, "The tunnels are huge and lead all over the region." he sighed, "I'd be surprised if Runa could be able to somehow lead us out of here..."

((I'd rather not we go to route one ^_^' Rave's been stuck there for a LONG time...))
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakurai Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:26 pm

Lillia thought a moment, "Didn't you say something about wanting to go to Route 7?....well we can go there. Anyways...Pulsar and Rai might know the way." Lumina floated above her shoulder trying to not be forgotten. Lillia petted the green blob and Lumina flew above her head, unleashing Psywave. A small bit of light flashed, but it was enough to show two pathways. Pulsar, Rai still fastened to her leg, pointed not unlike a pointer dog towards the right one. "Seems like Pulsar says we should go right....what do you think?"

Sakurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:56 pm

Rave shrugged, he didn't know much about the caves. He looked at Runa to see her huff and point the same way. "Runa agrees, so why not?" he asked. He followed Runa into the cave, he followed Runa's exact steps. The two weaved around rocks that would have tripped him and around large boulders that would've slammed him in the face. He turned and looked to see if Lillia was following.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakurai Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:09 pm

Lumina easily dodged all the rocks and flew on ahead, chirping. Lillia however, was much more careful, walking cautiously, one foot in front of the other. Her eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness, allowing her to see fuzzy shapes, which cleared over time. Pulsar walked in front of Lillia, and moved rather quickly, not missing a beat even when maneuvering around rocks. Rai clung on tightly, looking out, and nodded his head. It seemed apparent that even if the Scraggy wasn't hanging onto his friend, he would know the way as well.

Sakurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:15 pm

Soon, Runa began to grow uncertain. She had never been to this part of the caves before as a pup. She stopped at a path way that split into FIVE. She whimpered and lowered her head and tail in disappointment that she couldn't help anymore. "It's okay girl, you did great!" Rave complimented her. She brightened up a little bit, but still remained feeling guilty. Rave looked to Pulsar, "What about you?"
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakurai Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:46 pm

Rai hopped off Pulsar's leg FINALLY YOU LAZY POKE JK JK and pointed at the left one in between the left most one, and the middle one. Pulsar nodded, and they walked towards the opening. Lumina, trusting the duo dashed through the path that they directed, until you couldn't see her again. Lillia shrugged, "I guess it's that one..." she mumbled then followed the trio of Pokemon's path. Her eyes fully adjusted to the cave, and she dodged each rock easily. Each step seemed to become more painful, and finally when she began to think that she will never see her Pokemon again, a sudden burst of light blinded her. Lillia blinked, and when the light faded, she saw three Pokemon at the outside of the cave, waiting for her. She smiled, "Good job..." She turned to see if Rave have followed(not like he has a choice).

Sakurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:12 am

Rave had followed close behind, Runa was still out of her pokeball and rufflet was once more on his shoulder. Rave let his pokemon go in and out of the pokeball as they pleased. Not like there was any reason to force them into the pokeball. He spotted the sunlight and picked up the pace a little bit, it was cold in the caves. His rufflet glided out into the sky and happily chirped about with glee, they had survived the caves and made it to route 7. He turned to Lillia, "So, how are you going to pay me back?" he asked.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakurai Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:41 pm

Lillia watched Rufflet fly around, and shrugged, "Currently I have no idea. Buying the potions and pokeballs seem easy enough...Or I could just straight out pay you, but I don't feel if that would be sincere....and I don't know what I could do to pay you back for capturing Rai...." She thought for a minute, "maybe I could knock you unconscious and make you forget the whole thing?I'll think of something...." she promised, before looking at the path. Suddenly she remembered something, "Maybe I can pay for your entrance in the Safari Zone?.....I think you said something about wanting to go there...." She offered. Lumina watched Rufflet bemusedly and floated up, spinning around-showing off slightly. Rai was riding Pulsar like a cowboy quickly trained himself, finding small boulders and headbutting them, causing each of them to shatter into little pieces.

Sakurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:51 pm

"I could use a flying pokemon..." he mumbled, "Sure." he said. Runa began licking his hand in affection, begging for even more attention. He scratched behind her ears and waited for Lillia to lead the way, he didn't want to be responsible for getting them lost.

~~Closed ~~~
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum