Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/
Pokemon Feronia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 194 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:54 am

Trying for a win then a sandwich

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trying for a win then a sandwich - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying for a win then a sandwich

Post by 32Melody Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:33 pm

"But what about your badge?" she asked, a puzzled look on her face. Mimi began to growl at all the people in the crowd, but Belle didn't have enough motivation to stop her. This was seriously not how she planned this going.

"Are you sure we should just leave? I mean.. you're going to have to come back here sooner or later." she frowned, picking up her Lillipup. The small dog like Pokemon barked, happy with this kind of attention rather then the ones from the strangers.
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Trying for a win then a sandwich - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying for a win then a sandwich

Post by MexterInfinite Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:12 pm

"Yeah I'll leave. Then the two psycho employees won't be here. Most likely in jail... They can't argue with tourist photos." He said looking at the crowd. "Plus, I'm pretty sure our pokemon are tired as well, at least Anubis is, Not even sure gulpin can swim. Won't take that chance now..."
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum