Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/
Pokemon Feronia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 194 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:54 am

Trio? Quartet??

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Trio? Quartet?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Trio? Quartet??

Post by Actinium Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:00 pm

Kaito ran right up to Mimi, sensing the same psychic waves she (probably) was feeling. He couldn't stop in time and ended up bumping into the Lillipup. Liky was left back in the dust and was doing her best to catch up.

Kaito got up and brushed himself off, the apologized in Pokespeak. He giggled nervously, only because he didn'tnwant to get Mimi or the Guardian upset.
Actinium
Actinium
Admin

https://pkmnferonia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:20 am

Mimi smiled just a bit as the Shinx joined her, but then nearly tripped as he bumped into her. "Liii~ ( You're fine~ )" Mimi responded happily. She got up and dusted herself off. Mimi gave a nod to Kaito, and when he was ready, she began to run again. "hurry!! hurry!! play with me! i'll show you who i am." the voice laughed. Mimi was, in reality, leading the way to find what the voice wanted.

Belle was close to the pair of Pokemon as well, this time trying to figure out what Pokemon the voice was. She looked back and was about to tell the others to hurry when the voice did it for her. Belle slightly smiled, then continued to follow the Lillipup and the Shinx.
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:44 pm

Ed was walking a bit faster now. "Alright voice, sorry we just don't have as much of the agility of those two pokemon." Anubis ran ahead. "Or three pokemon..." Ed looked at the Rufflet on Rave's shoulder. "Are you gonna go too?" Ed kept walking forwards eventually catching up. "Okay I'm here..."
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:57 pm

Rave had been following the group, until he heard something just to his left. He stopped suddenly, letting the others pass by him quickly. Runa tilted her head and Rufflet did the same. He listened as close as he could, the breeze covered some of what the voice was saying. He took a step towards the voice and was able to hear it a little better.

"Don't go...It's...Don't go!

Rave broke away from the others, unsure of whether they heard it or not and uncaring. He doubted they would even notice he was gone, he traveled through the forest with his pokemon at his side until he came to a large shrine that was slightly taller than him. From the way the others were traveling, they were going slightly opposite from the shrine. He looked at it in wonder, seeing a few freshly lit incenses near it. "Someone must have just been here..." he mumbled.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:27 am

Kaito gazed around where he was, a sudden feeling of playfulness washing over him. "Shi-Shinx? (Where are you?)" he asked, wanting to see the voice in-person and play with it.

Lily was catching up when she saw a Riolu nearby. Apparently Ed's Pokemon escaped, too. Rave, on the other hand, was gone. "Guys?" she called out to the others, hoping someone was nearby. It wasn't out of fear, though. She just wanted to make sure that they weren't dead or anything, what with the crazy psychic voice calling to them and all.
Actinium
Actinium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:48 pm

The voice laughed. "I think you've played good! Can we be friends? All of you?" the voice began to giggle, and Kaito's wish was granted. The voice showed itself, and in truth it was leading Mimi and Kaito another way to the Shrine. It was none other then Celebi itself, and it happily stopped flying. It circled around the front pair of Pokemon, a huge smile on it's face.

It flew as fast as could until it practically glomped Belle, who was taken aback by the sudden seeing of a Legendary. "Um.. hi there." Belle sat up and could help but smile. "Thank you for playing with me! I wanna show you something." it spoke, without moving its mouth. Celebi was actually speaking telepathically to the entire group.

Then it flew back towards Kaito and Mimi, floating down and picking the two up. "Follow me!" it cried to the whole group, and began to fly with Kaito and Mimi in its arms towards the Shrine, but it was going a different way then the direction Rave was heading. Belle looked back at the group, at ease and even relaxed. She shrugged, then began to follow the Time Travel Pokemon.

32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:17 pm

"Wait what?" Ed saw the celebi as it flew by and quickly pulled out his pokedex. "A celebi? In the forest of wonders? Interesting... But maybe it's a different pokemon for every group mostly since I've heard stories of people seeing other legendaries here..." Ed followed behind. He was still surprised. First leg of his journey and he already met a legendary. Cool.

Last edited by MexterInfinite on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:42 pm

Rave examined the odd shrine he was at, he wondered what it was for. He had guessed it was to worship a legendary pokemon. He heard a noise from the top of the sign and looked up, he saw a green pokemon that looked like the time traveling pokemon named Celebi.
"Hi there"
He stared at the pokemon for a bit before speaking, "Celebi?"
"That's right!" it leaped off the shrine and floated down toward Rave. It seemed to keep a rather large distance away from Rave, he assumed that the pokemon didn't quite trust him, "Could you do me a favor?" it asked.
"Um, sure?" he wasn't too sure about the pokemon, something felt off. Runa had returned to her pokeball on her own accord due to wanting a nap.
"Could you go to the shrine over there and open that cupboard for me? It asked.
Rave did as told, the bad feeling growing stronger. 'It's a legendary, why would it do something to harm me? Especially one that's considered peaceful.' He approached the shrine and opened the small doors with a creak. He was surprised to find himself being sucked in and trapped inside the shrine! He let out a long and loud cry as he was sucked into darkness and dropped into a pit below the shrine.
"Gullible, Gullible human, if you had not been so trusting, you might have lived. Have fun starving, and watching your pokemon suffer with and because of you!" The celebi laughed. It was a bit darker than the average celebi and it's eyes looked faded over. It was under some kind of control! "Now, for the others..."
((Lol future celebi is evil >:-) ))
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:40 pm

( I'm just gonna go with there being two Celebi but they are both the same, just from two different time periods. :/ )

Kaito was picked up and struggled a bit as he was lifted off the ground, but then let the Time Travel Pokemon take him to the shrine. "<So you're Celebi? Its an honor to meet you!>" he said, smiling as Celebi carried him off.

Lily caught up and saw Kaito and Mimi being carried off by what she thought was a Celebi. She raced after them, taking an alternate path to the shrine without noticing.

When Lily made it to the shrine, she noticed Rave was also there. There was also a Celebi, but this one looked different. And on top of that, where were the two Pokemon it was carrying? Spying in silence, Lily covered her mouth to hide a gasp. Rave was just tricked by Celebi and fell into a pit underground! Mentally, she was freaking out, but Lily stayed quiet, as she was making sure she wouldn't spoil her spying this time. I have to warn the others... she thought.
Actinium
Actinium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:09 pm

[ Yep. xD Warning: Long post is long!! ]

FOR THE SAKE OF ALL OF YOU I WILL PUT THIS IN A SPOILER xD:

Last edited by 32Melody on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:42 pm

Ed witnessed the event. He didn't answer his phone though. He figured if he made too much noise he'd be slammed into a tree like Rave was. Ed had honest to arceus. No clue where he was. Rave just jumped off and Lily and Belle ust gone faster than him. "This isn't good..." Ed saw the shrine, suddenly noticing where he was. The center of the forest. The shrine... "Okay... The evil celebi went to find me and Lily. And the good one went to save Mimi and Kaito. What to do?" Anubis ran over to the shrine. "Rio!" Anubis said to get Ed's attention. "The shrine... Maybe there's something here to free Belle." Ed said. He noticed something. "Wait the evil celebi said two down two to go. Does that mean Rave's down there too? Oh gosh..." Ed started searching frantically around the shrine to free them.
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:11 pm

Rave heard something from above, the sound of thumping and the evil celebi's mumbling. He looked up from where he stood to see a body falling toward him before he could react the body fell on top of him. He was pinned to the floor by Belle, who was passed out. He groaned, unable to move and do much else. He reached toward his pockets to grab his pokeballs to have his pokemon help him, but saw that only Runa's pokeball was occupied! Rufflet's ball was empty!

Rufflet panted as he had flown away from the danger and against the sucking winds. He watched the scene unfold with the one-sided battle between the two celebis. He saw the good celebi leave with two pokemon and the evil celebi toss Belle into the "Shrine". He squawked when he noticed Ed by the shrine. He leaped from the branch and glided over to Ed, he landed on top of the shrine and squawked again. He was trying to get his attention and confirm that Rave was indeed stuck inside the shrine. Rufflet looked to Anubis and said in pokemon, "That celebi, the bad one, is strong. My trainer is stuck inside," he pointed with his wing to the doors of the shrine, "I think there's some kind of puzzle to releasing them." Rufflet pointed to the incenses that were aflame. He had noticed that they had gone out when the door opened but were turned on by a mysterious force when it closed.

There was a Green incense, a white, a blue, a red, a pink, a black, and a purple. There was a list on top of the shrine that read:
"First the Water, then the Heat, the Creator, the Ancestor, then Death, followed by the modified predator. With these, light the path to those who may be trapped in the prison of Celebi"
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:27 pm

Lily reached out and gave the Future Celebi a good slap.

Lily stared in horror at the two Celebi's actions. Kaito was gone, carried off by Past Celebi, and now Belle was gone, too. Lily felt sick, and it was probably because of a Psychic attack. A message came through her Xtransceiver, but Lily didn't hear it. And now Future Celebi was upon her. Lily looked up at the evil Pokemon.

"There's only two left... You m-may be able to catch Ed... But... you'll have to catch me first!" With a courageous gleam in her eye, Lily got up and ran. Adrenaline was residing in her and Lily was blowing it off. She just ran, trying to go off in the direction Present (or was it past Celebi?) was heading with Kaito.

"Celebiiii!" she called. "Celebiiii, I need Kaito!"
Actinium
Actinium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:56 pm

Another long post, but it's shorter then the other one I promise:
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:26 pm

(A couple minutes earlier)

Ed was on his Xtransceiver. "So you're saying the riddle relates to the legendaries right prof.?" Ed asked unsure how fast he may be able to complete the puzzle.

"Precisely, remember, Blue, Red, White, Pink, Black, then purple in that order. Wish you luck!" The professor said hanging up. Ed reached for a candle until he was thrown up then into the pit. "Oh no..." Ed fell and hit the ground. He wasn't hurt. The celebi almost gave him a heart attack but he wasn't hurt. "Yeah I'm fine Belle... Man I was so close to getting you two out of here... There's a puzzle. It has candles that you must put out in order." Ed saw Belle trying to reach Lily... "We could tell Lily the code... Or the way you put them out at least."
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:34 pm

"Sad to see you here Ed, and Belle, could you please get up instead of sitting on me please?" He said politely, not really wanting to be rude. When he was finally freed from being pinned to the floor he stood up and dusted his pants off. He was then tackled by a feathery body. Rufflet had crashed into him crying and hugging him with his wings. Rave pried Rufflet off, "Yes, Yes, i'm all right!" he huffed and rufflet took his spot on Rave's shoulder like a pirate. "My XTrans. Isn't getting anything, what about yours?" he said before Belle had taken out her own Xtrans.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:19 pm

Lily was confronted by Future Celebi and was very scared, but relieved when Past Celebi picked he up to safty. "T-thank you!" she said, looking downward at the other Celebi. It was good to know she was safe with a few Pokemon. Kaito gave Lily a worried smile, and Lily returned it. She stopped when her Xtransceiver started to ring. She picked up the call.

"B-belle! I'm fine, just a bit shaken, but the real question is how are you and the others?" Lily asked. "I'll try and help you guys out the best I can!"
Actinium
Actinium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:55 am

Another long post :T:
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:11 pm

Ed was still chilling in the pit now he was sitting. "An eternity down here huh? Doesn't seem too long..." Ed and Anubis were playing poker with a deck of cards and poke as chips. "We'll starve first though, unless there's some magical force here preventing that." Ed looked at his hand, perfect poker face. Anubis looked at ed and saw his aura. It seemed excited. Anubis folded. "Wait what do you mean you fold? I had a full house! That's unless you-" Ed suddenly figured it out. Anubis used his powers to see if Ed's Aura was sad or happy. "You cheater. Never playing poker with you again if you're gonna cheat..." Anubis looked at Ed. "Riolu..." (Fine...)
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:38 pm

Rave ignored the trainer and the pokemon playing poker, and ran to Belle who had fallen to the floor. "Hey! Are you okay?" he had forgotten that he was supposed to be uncaring. He realized his mistake and hoped nobody would noticed. He sat Belle against a wall and wasn't sure what to do. Rufflet squawked and hopped near Belle and tilted his head, making a weird but concerned noise.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:10 pm

"Belle are you sure yo-" Lily said as Belle dropped her Xtranceiver. Then Belle said she could see her... And there Belle was. "H-holy crap..." she mumbled. "How did you-? Where did you-?" Lily stuttered. Something wasn't right in her mind, the puzzle pieces not fitting together correctly.

"Celebi, could you put me and Kaito down?" Lily asked, going to try and buy some time. "I'm not feeling good, I think I'm gonna hurl if you keep using your psychic powers on me..." she lied, rubbing her stomach for added effect. Definatly not the best lie, but Lily wanted to fade back into the distance, just in case.
Actinium
Actinium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:28 am

It's getting shorter, I swear!:

Last edited by 32Melody on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:57 pm

"Eh... Again... we won't last an eternity because we might starve first." Ed started packing up his deck of cards as Anubis walked away with Ed's hat as a prize. "But if I were to say so... I'd say we talk about what might be happening up there, or if we can, stop any others from falling into the same trap. Wow... first legendary traps me in a pit for eternity. That's. Just. Great."
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:13 pm

Rave sighed and looked up into darkness, he debated sending rufflet up to try and see what's up there but he decided against it. He didn't want to risk anything with his pokemon. He turned to Belle and Ed, "Got any ideas?" he asked.
Rufflet enjoyed the attention and begged for more, except from Ed. He flapped over to Ed and landed on his shoulder. Rufflet cawed and begged for more attention.
(I got nothin |D)
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:22 pm

Kaito looked at the Lillipup. "<My name's Kaito.>" he said kind of annoyed. "<But yeah, I feel something dark around here"> The Shinx shivered and then sighed. "<I hope the others are okay...>"

Lily also sighed. "Hurl is just another word for throwing up." she said, also annoyed. Lily checked her Xtransceiver. She wasn't getting a signal but she didn't need it. Lily fiddled with the options and pulled up a video replay of the conversation before Belle came.

In the background it was dark and definately not the forest. Belle was still in the cave or whatever it was. The time of the conversation was only a few minutes ago, none of these adding up. Lily knew that something was off, but she wasn't planning on revealing it just yet. Lily was just going to wait for the right time.
Actinium
Actinium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum