Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/
Pokemon Feronia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 194 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:54 am

[S] Kaito: Ascend

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[S] Kaito: Ascend - Page 2 Empty Re: [S] Kaito: Ascend

Post by 32Melody Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:09 pm

The Lillipup gave a worried smile as Kaito ran over to help as well, but then flinched as Rufflet screeched and ran. "Be careful!" she called to Anubis, then ran quickly, following Rufflet. Mimi could see the stairs as he was approaching, but was unable to warn him in time and cringed as the Rufflet crashed.

The Lillipup dashed over. "C'mon! We're almost outta here!" Mimi gently and hurriedly, like before, nudged Rufflet to get up. Then she turned and yelled, "Hey! The stairs are over here!" towards Anubis. Mimi used Leer on a Zubat that flew over, and it flew away. Pokemon were starting to close in on them. The Lillipup looked as if this was the last thing she wanted to happen to them.

Which, by the way, probably was as of now.
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:37 pm

Anubis saw a pokemon coming in after him. "Um yeah, love to stay and chat but you know... I don't want to... So... Bye!" Anubis sprinted towards the stairs behind the other three.
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:21 pm

Kaito watched Rufflet run, figuring something funny was going on in thr bird's brain. Hey heh... bird brain... he mused as he ran over to the others. "Quick guys, c'mon!" Kaito said, hurrying up the stair steps.

Actinium carried out 1 launched of one Dream :
[S] Kaito: Ascend - Page 2 2q9b33t
Actinium
Actinium
Admin

https://pkmnferonia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:27 pm

Rufflet flew up to find a room that simulated a blizzard. His hopes dropped as the cold touched though his feathers and drained him of his heat. He wouldn't be able to fly in this room. He would have to hop through the deep snow, he sighed and said, "I think this tower is rigged..." he spoke. He balanced himself on the hand bar as he looked into the room.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:54 pm

Mimi ran ahead of the others, getting to the snowy room first and skidding to a halt. She stared as the blizzard raged on. Mimi gulped. "I think it's best we stay together. We could get lost in the blizzard." she says, bracing herself. If she went too far, the group could get stranded for her. She would just hope for the best.

The Lillipup took a deep breath. "Follow me!" she called, running straight into the snow and disappearing into the whiteness of the room. Mimi was cold as soon as they entered, but she wanted to get out of here as fast as possible. Her tiny paws made tracks in the snow, and her coat was gathering snow dust.

Mimi hoped she didn't stray too far from the group already.
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:58 pm

"Mimi, wait up! You're going faster than us!" Anubis said trying to stop snow from getting in his eyes so he could actually see a bit. "Gosh this blizzard is crazy..." Anubis kept walking forward at a decent rate until he fell down a hole like thing hidden in the snow. "Ow..."
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:17 pm

Kaito followed. "If anyone gets lost in the snow, we need a signal. I can light up if need be. As I said, its an instinct of my kind!" Kaito repeated from before, chuckling. He hopped through the snow, bounding up next to Mimi. He was cold and snowy, and was sure that something would come out and get them up ahead. With the heavy snow, it was hard to see, and the Shinx couldn't see the stairs from where he was.
Actinium
Actinium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:31 pm

Rufflet hopped through the snow, he tried to use his wings to keep balance, but only ended up being carried away by the wind. He screeched and returned to the group as soon as possible. He stayed close to Kaito, "I'll just make sure i'm with you." Rufflet spoke. He shivered and noticed that his beak was beginning to grow icicles. He hoped his beak wouldn't get frozen shut!
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:05 pm

Mimi bounded along, smiling as Kaito and Rufflet caught up with her. But.. someone was missing. "Kaito, can you use that instinct of yours? I think we're missing that Riolu.." Mimi turned to look back, but did not stop. The Lillipup, after checking to make sure Rufflet wasn't frozen ( yet ), looked around at the area. There were huge clumps of snow in one part and barely any in another. Mimi turned back to make sure she wasn't going to crash into anything, but instead fell into a hole herself.

The Lillipup's hole was longer then the Anubis', so she screamed when she fell in. Clumps of snow fell with her and made her landing colder but softer. Mimi had shut her eyes tight when she landed, and they popped open as she saw she wasn't dead hurt or something. Mimi stood up and shook herself off. Snowflakes didn't seem to fall as much in there, so she was a bit warmer ( sort of.. ) then usual.

Mimi looked up, but she couldn't see Kaito or Rufflet. "Hello..? Kaito? Rufflet?!" she called, unable to see them. Her ears drooped a bit at the thought of being stuck here for a long time.

Last edited by 32Melody on Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:08 pm

Anubis was stuck in the hole... "Well that's not good... Hopefully they noticed I went missing, if not hopefully they won't fall into any holes..." Anubis looked around... The hole was a bit small, the opening at the top was open which let in more snow. "If it's a blizzard then that will drown me in snow in about an hour. If hypothermia doesn't get me first." Anubis continued looking around. "If only I had something to throw... Wait..." Anubis looked at a wall and started using quick attack hoping something would fall so he could throw the rock out of the hole and hopefully get the attention of the others.
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:28 pm

Kaito looked at Rufflet's beak. He quickly pawed at the icicles forming under it, trying to break them off. "There ya' go." he said, and then looked at Mimi. "I guess I could light up n-" Kaito looked in shock as the Lilipup disappeared... into the ground! "Mimi!?" Kaito shouted.

Kaito bounded over to about where Mimi fell, his fur glowing brightly. The Shinx peered down the hole. "Hold on! We can get you out!" he exclaimed, though he had a bit of doubt. I bet Anubis fell, too.
Actinium
Actinium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:38 pm

Rufflet thanked the shinx and followed him over to where the dog pokemon had fallen. He had an idea and hopped down into the hole, it was big enough for him to fly in and out of thankfully. He approached the lillipup and asked, "Need a ride? I could probably carry you out of here." He looked up to the shinx, it wasn't that far up. He might be able to carry the lillipup up there...might.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:53 pm

Mimi had now lost most hope when she could barely make out Kaito's glow. "Okay.." she whimpered, not caring if Kaito even heard her. But she perked up when a shadow swooped down into the hole. Mimi's eyes became curious and her tail began to wag as she regained hope. She wasn't going to be stuck here! Oh, what joy. Mimi smiled as Rufflet landed.

She giggled. "I hope you know what you're doing." She thanked Rufflet for the offer and climbed onto his back. Mimi was quite light, which was part of the reason she fell so quickly and ran so fast. "Let's hope this works." she worriedly smiled.

Last edited by 32Melody on Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:56 pm

Anubis was playing a Harmonica while waiting. Anubis was still waiting in the ditch... He gave up on the quick attack thing after finding a rock but he wanted to wait to throw it. Soon... I will throw it soon... Or maybe now. Anubis threw the rock out of the hole hoping to attract the attention of the others. I sure hope that worked
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:06 pm

Kaito sighed with relief as Rufflet went to get Mimi. "Okay you two, try and get yourselves out! You guys seem capable." said Kaito, peering down the hole. He then looked around, hearing the faint sound of a rock somewhere. "I'm gonna find Anubis!" he said, searching through the snow for another hole. Kaito found Anubis's hole, and he turned up his fur light. "He's over here! Anubis is over here!" Kaito exclaimed, hoping the others could get safely out of their holes. If they couldn't, what could one little Shinx like him to?
Actinium
Actinium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:16 pm

Rufflet flew the lillipup up, when they reached above the small hole the wind blasted them like a fire hose. Rufflet fought as much as he could against the winds and made his way to the light in the distance. He landed close to the shinx, his wings freezing and his beak growing icicles again. He looked down and saw Anubis, he flew down and said, "I-I guess y-you need a ride too." the cold was making his beak chatter. He used his feet to grab Anubis's shoulders and began to lift him without waiting for Anubis's answer.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:44 pm

Mimi thanked Rufflet sincerely, but as soon as they got up, Mimi tried to get down and let go. Thus, the wind practically blew her off Rufflet and send her flying into a tree. "Augh!!" the dog like Pokemon landed into the trunk and fell to the ground. She stayed there for a few moments before getting up and shaking the snow off her. Then Mimi bounded over to the other side of Kaito, giving him a reassuring smile before watching as Anubis was carried out.

Mimi sighed. "Let's get going, then, and this time, let's stay close together. No time to lose!" Mimi gave a firm nod to the group without waiting for a response, then running into the blizzard once more. She was now used to the falling snowflakes and could see fine, she just couldn't see very far because of the snow storm.
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:48 pm

"Thank you very much Rufflet..." Anubis said thankfully. "Well is it odd how we haven't found any other pokemon yet?" Anubis said. He looked around but saw no one except for the small group. "Anyways... I'm guessing everybody forgot which way we were going? Unless... Anubis looked at his footprints that were there from before he fell. "They're heading that way so I'm guessing that's the way we were going..."
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:59 pm

Kaito looked at the footprints. "We still don't know where the stairs are, even if we do continue in the direction of your footprints," he told Anubis. "We could go as far in that direction as we would ever want, but we could miss the stairs by a wide margin on either side of us." Kaito looked around at the others. "There's safety in numbers, but to find the exit we'd need to split up. And if we were to split up, it would be a pain to find and communicate with each other, along with being quite dangerous alone..." Kaito trailed off. He was really just speaking his complete mind and thoughts, hoping at least one of them was listening.

The Shinx grinned nervously. "Heh, sorry if I'm boring you guys or anything..." he added.
Actinium
Actinium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:12 pm

Rufflet spoke up, "What if we did what we WERE going to do in the last room and travel along the sides? We'd eventually come across the wall and if we follow it we would find stairs." He spoke proudly, thinking that he had found a flaw in the system. He shook frost off of his wings, he was growing a bit sleepy.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:54 pm

The Lillipup suddenly forgot about the other three as the storm got to her, and if she did turn to look back, the blizzard made it seem as if she had never met anyone and was on her own.

Which she was, at that point.

Mimi was dashing through the snow ( ahem ) and leaving a trail of paw prints in the ground as she searched for the exit. Unfortunately, those trails caught the sight of a group of Vanillite, Beartic, and Snover. A couple of each species went off to track down the Pokemon behind it, while the others went to patrol - in the direction of the trio.

==>

Mimi was standing underneath an evergreen tree, watching the snow from underneath. She was tired of running around in the cold snowstorm, and on top of that she couldn't feel her paws. Mimi sneezed. "I blame this tower if I get a cold.." she muttered, not aware that it would wear ( mostly ) off when she woke up.

From behind, the Beartic loomed in close, huge paws making a deep scrunching sound. Mimi didn't hear it at first, but as he got closer, the Lillipup turned around curiously. Her eyes widened as she saw the huge bear like Pokemon in front of her. The Snover and the Vanillite came from up front, and the puppy like Pokemon turned her head sharply and realized she was cornered.

Her sharp scream could be heard throughout the entire area. If you were far, such as the trio, it would be distant, but heard..

==>

The bigger and rest of the group began to patrol around the area where the others were. They began to see the paw tracks that suddenly lead to a hole, some more tracks that were a bit bigger, next to it and stopped suddenly. Then they saw bird-like tracks, also stopping where the bigger paw tracks were.

They studied it for a bit, before realizing the Pokemon there had turned around. The whole group decided that these were intruders, and agreed to take them out. The Beartic were the strongest and stayed in the back, while the weakest ( of the group ) were in front ; the Vanillite. They marched forwards, looking brave and determined, as they began to make out a Shinx, a Rufflet, and a Riolu.

They were not friendly, and a Snover walked right up in front of the group. "As leader of the middle class group, we demand that you leave. Or else." There was no sugar-coating for them. There it was.
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:38 pm

"Demand Eh? Well I must ask a few questions..." Anubis said sort of stepping forward. "Well first question- Well this is more of a comment, that you guys seem to look quite in charge here? Now for the actual questions. One is Why must we leave? We are merely passing through... We mean no harm unless we are attacked upon. Secondly, although you may be middle class, you don't know what we're capable of. Which leads me to believe not many visitors enter this floor. After a while you would find and enemy that teaches you a bit different. Unless you're being told to do that by a disembodied voice, like we are being told to go up." Anubis tried to use a bit of intimidation to try and get the group to just leave them alone. "and my final question, you're trying to intimidate us with this little group of yours huh? That is a mistake many have made against our group. Mostly because we excel in many different areas." Anubis lied through his teeth there. He hardly knew the group so he didn't know their battle plans.
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:16 pm

Kaito cocked his head to one side. He had a confused expression on his face. "Leave? We're only passing through, and I seem to think once we pass this area you will disappear, as I've heard this tower changes when you move up a floor." The Shinx considered another idea. "Perhaps, are you dreamers like us?" he asked, "Or are you just dreams?"
Actinium
Actinium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:22 pm

Rufflet said nothing, he couldn't. His beak had frozen shut, his shivering was clearlu visible and his feathers ruffled with his shivering. 'Bird pokemon aren't meant for cold weather!' he thought. He looked at the group in front of him, he half hoped for a fight so he could use peck and break his beak free. He waited for the pokemon's response.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:34 pm

If it were possible, the Snover would have melted all of it's snow because of anger. "I said to leave," it ( he? ) hissed, "and if you won't, we'll make you. We've been in this tower for as long as we can remember, and nobody is gonna ruin that pattern." The Beartic stepped back, saving themselves boldly for last. The Vanillite and Snover stepped forward, and a Vanillte was laughing at Rufflet's current situation.

A couple of Vanillite floated forward and used Icy Wind together, making it stronger. They aimed it at the Rufflet, while two Snover used Ice Shard at Anubis and Kaito.
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum