Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/
Pokemon Feronia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 194 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:54 am

The Boy and the Lapras

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Boy and the Lapras - Page 2 Empty Re: The Boy and the Lapras

Post by Nocive Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:15 am

The man was stone-cold as he glared down at the Lapras, barely flinching at her act. "I don't know who you think I am, but those sad eyes don't work on me." He grumbled, looking as if he had just recalled a terrible memory. He brooded for a bit, face trying to decide whether or not he would obey what the message demanded from him. He decided to do it... with a twist.

"But I have orders. Those orders are to free you both. But I'm not letting you go that easily. We'll wait until your trainer is awake, then we'll have a battle to see if you deserve your freedom." He reached into his coat then flashed and took out a pokeball. Out the pokeball came an Audino, who looked up at the man with a motherly smile. The man gave the Audino a pat on the head, before looking over to the Lapras. "Judging from how you keep attacking me, I'm sure you can understand my words. Now, would you like to wait for you trainer to wake up on his own, or would you like my Audino here to heal you both and we get this over with?"
Nocive
Nocive

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:27 am

Crystal huffed and blew a blast of water at the audino as it neared Harvey. It seemed that she'd rather fight here and now without her trainer. She knew he would probably just get scared of her again, with a huff she threw herself at the bars full force and roared at the man, demanding freedom. She glared at the man as her trainer rested on her back, she made sure to send all hate she had for the man through her eyes. This reminded her too much of how the sharpedos and wailords had taken her child from them. Sure this man wanted her to take care of a young one, but she had to take care of Harvey. She didn't want another kid that would only remind her of her lost one. She blasted water again more quickly and suddenly, this time aiming for a stack of crates behind them man. Making one of the boxes fall towards the man's head.

Harvey was in la-la land. He could hear everything going on, but couldn't quite process it for his mind was still foggy and he couldn't move. He heard Crystal seem to roar and wondered why she was so angry.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:24 am

The man seemed to take it as a 'Just battle' answer, swiftly taking out another pokeball and releasing the pokemon inside. It was a Hoothoot, seeming to be around the Lapras' level. It seemed amused as it saw the Lapras, before using its psychic powers to move the falling crate back before it hit its trainer. It threw the crate to the cage, causing it to shatter into wooden pieces. It gave a haunting squawk, watching the Lapras and her unconscious trainer. "Mm. It's a bit unfair of you to attack before the battle even began, and I'm even using my newest pokemon, but alright. Lanturn, spread out and make sure they don't try to escape during the fight!"

Immediately, the large group of Lanturn broke from their formation, swimming over to various edges of the lake and covering all underwater caves and exits, effectively trapping the area. The man took out a remote, pressing a button and opening the cage. The cage opened on the side facing the lake, allowing the Lapras to slide into the water if she wished. The Hoothoot took flight, ready to battle when the opponent made her move.
Nocive
Nocive

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:55 pm

Lapras dipped itself into the lake, dumping Harvey on shore with a hand in the water. She picked him up by his shirt and placed him a bit farther away from the water. She didn't want Harvey to get hurt in the battle. She paddled herself to the center and decided to start the fight herself. She began to hum a menacing tune, using growl. She took a drink from the lake and spat the water back out at the hoothoot with water gun. She fueled all of her anger into it as it pumped towards the hoothoot.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:58 am

The Hoothoot got hit by both attacks, giving a squawk as it was gushed with water. It swooped down, chirping as it used 'Growl' in a bird-esque way. It eyes gave off a haunting glow as it began using Hypnosis, jerking a few times in flight as it imitated a ticking clock. "Hoot... Hoot... Hoot...Hoot!" It said in a monotonous voice. It then dove down, aiming for the Lapras below. Its claws were outstretched, ready to scrape the Lapras as it prepared for a Tackle attack.

A distance away from the battle, the same stranger watched. It seemed less calm, almost aggravated. It gripped its phone, shaking from the intensity of its force. It cursed as it watched the man, almost as if it was aware of how the man was doing this on purpose, disobeying his commands.
Nocive
Nocive

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:07 pm

[Are you still bent on making poor Crystal lose?]
Giving a screech in pain, Crystal was hit with both attacks. She growled again at the Hoothoot, furious. She was also a bit weak, not having been healed from the previous attacks that she couldn't defend herself against. She had bruises all along her body and a few rare cuts, she even still felt a bit fried after the shocking she received from the other pokemon. She used yet another Water gun, unable to do anything else to attack the hoothoot.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum