Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/
Pokemon Feronia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 194 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:54 am

Back to Route One!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Back to Route One! Empty Back to Route One!

Post by Bluekat12 Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:41 pm

Rave sighed as he exited Cadencia and moved to route one. Belle had suggested that he train a bit more before challenging a gym. He wondered if he should just go in the caves and see where he'll pop out in the region. He shook the thought from his mind, nearly throwing off the Rufflet that perched on his shoulder. Rufflet Squawked and flapped it's wings furiously, he nipped his master's ear to teach him not to do that. Rave just chuckled silently a bit, he wasn't afraid to show emotion around pokemon, there was no reason for them to trick him. He enjoyed the sun and waited for something special to occur, like a pokemon or a trainer to battle to appear.

Following behind Rave was Runa, a mightyena. She seemed a bit down, this was because she was now too big to climb on Rave's head. She trotted along, instantly perking up when she smelled something coming from upwind.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Back to Route One! Empty Re: Back to Route One!

Post by ps3rpchick Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:59 pm

Analise was walling with little Lin who was messing with that leaf she wore to fix it up nicer. The woman chuckled at the way her Sewaddle fussed. "Come now Lin, you look great. I never saw a better looking Sewaddle in my life." Lin made happy noises and ran around Analise, making her trainer smile. "Well, I'd like to just enjoy our day out, perhaps work on contest moves. I just thought of one using string shot that would look lovely."

Analise soon noticed Rave with his two pokemon and gave him a little wave and smile. "Hello there. Lovely day for a walk, yes?"

ps3rpchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:07 pm

Rave was startled by the trainer suddenly talking to him. He quickly hid his surprise and replied, "Yeah, I guess." He continued, "Although it is a bit cloudy." He didn't notice his Mightyena walk around him and sniff the trainer curiously, he pulled his mightyena back a bit when he did.

Rufflet looked at Analise as if to say, "Who the heck are you?" Rufflet tilted his head as Runa walked closer to Rave and sniffed the newcomer, curious about her. Runa smelled a strange place that Rufflet smelled a bit like, a pokemon lab. She had never gone to one, and wasn't that curious about it. She declared Analise uninteresting to her and looked at the Sewaddle, wondering what it was.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ps3rpchick Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:19 pm

Lin went over to the Mightyena and quietly looked over the pokemon. She then gathered some leaves around her and used tiny bits of String Shot to put them together. It took no time at all and it resulted in a cool leaf cape. Lin offered it to Rune. Analise smiled at the sight. "Lin seems to like your Mightyena. I'm Analise and this of course is my friend Lin. Nice to meet you."

ps3rpchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:28 pm

Runa accepted the cape and barked gratefully. Her tongue lulled from her mouth as she admired the new cape. She licked Lin happily as Rufflet flew down to join the two on the ground. He chirped happily at the Sewaddle.

Rave nodded, "Seems so, I'm Rave, and the mightyena is Runa. Rufflet is...well Rufflet." he shifted his feet and watch the pokemon become friends.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ps3rpchick Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:45 pm

It wasn't long before Lin made a leaf crown fo Rufflet as to not leave him out and started a game of tag with both of them. Lin was oddly playful when it came to other pokemon... or perhaps she somehow knew of Analise's condition and was calmer with her? Either way, she looked like she was having fun. Analise was happy to see her friend in high spirits. "Your pokemon look like they are strong. Are you competing for the league?"

ps3rpchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:54 pm

"Not too sure yet, I'm thinking of joining the rangers." he spoke. He looked at the sewaddle and then asked Analise, "What about you? If you're going for the league then you should probably start with Mount. Onyx. I heard they have ground and rock pokemon there." he paused for a bit, "Although i'm probably heading toward Psychoul or Skyford." he silenced himself, thinking he was becoming a bit TOO chatty.

Runa slowed herself so she wouldn't catch up to the others too quickly and so that the others could catch her. She was much bigger and faster than them, if she wanted to she could win hands down. Rufflet didn't allow himself to fly too high off the ground, so the others would have a chance of catching him in this game of tag. He glided in a swift and low circle as he tagged Lin.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ps3rpchick Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:17 pm

Analise smiled at the playful pokemon before replying. "I'm not a regular trainer. I'm a coordinator. I plan to enter contests. My family was so worried when I decided to head of, but one has to shape their own life, no? Lin is such a dear. I couldn't ask for a better partner... So how about you? I assue you are a trainer?"

ps3rpchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:36 am

Rave thought for a moment, "Not sure yet, i'm still thinking between Swords of Justice and gunning for champion. Maybe I could do both..." he trailed off into thought he shook his head, "I doubt it though, rangers are almost always busy. I wouldn't have time for gyms." he leaned against a tree with his hand in his pockets and watched the pokemon.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ps3rpchick Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:10 pm

Analise thought a bit. "I think it would be quite impossible to try to beat the league and work as a Sword of Justice. Mind you, I've never met a member before. However, I heard they prefer to release pokemon at first oppertunity. To become champion, you gotta build a team. I could never leave a trusted friend behind, even if I had good enough health to join. Lin is already precious to me despite our short time together and I wanna help her reach her full potential... Dear, I sound more like a trainer than a coordinator. Funny, hmm?"

ps3rpchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:28 am

"Even if you had good enough health?" He asked, he then added, "I've seen rangers keep pokemon and train them like trainers. I think there's two different types, ones that use those styler thingies and then there's trainers." he looked up a bit in thought.
(sorry so short >_<)
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ps3rpchick Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:18 am

Analise looked to the sky. "I have a rare genetic disease. Both mom and dad had is latent in them. In essence, I have to regularly take simple medication and avoid getting too worked up. Even getting overly excited triggers my disease. I can manage though. As for what you heard, that would be great if you could pursue both dreams. I hope you can Rave. Let's both work hard and do our best." Lin, tired of playing, crawled up to Analise's head and settled. "So silly. I need to train her to learn more moves. More we know, the more we can do in contests."

ps3rpchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:33 pm

"I don't think a battle with me would be fit though, my pokemon overpower yours, but a bit...well a lot. Maybe we should see if we can find a wild pokemon somewhere? Or maybe a weaker trainer?" he cared nothing about the disease and continued, "Or would you like to work out on the terrain? There's many ways to train." he said. He deemed himself too chatty and shut himself up.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ps3rpchick Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:45 am

Analise thought and clapped her hands together. "Good old fashion exercise sounds great. Working on agility and speed would be a lovely way to train for contests. Of course, you are welcome to have your pokemon join in the fun as well." Analise put Lin on a branch and stepped back. "Lin, use String Shot to get to branch to branch. Work on thread strength and utilization." Lin got to work, trying hard to teach herself to do what was asked. "Just do your best."

ps3rpchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:37 pm

Runa joined in on the fun, thinking it was a game. She howled and leaped over tree roots and dodging tree trunks. She howled once more, happily, as she chased after her new friend, Rin.

Rufflet followed from above, weaving in between the tree branches. He was practicing reflexes more than speed.

Rave sighed and said, "I don't even think they're my pokemon anymore." he spoke again, "They always go off and do stuff without me telling them to, especially in battles. I know it's not because they hate me though." he shrugged and concluded, "My pokemon are enigmas..."

~~~~~~~~No reply in over a month...Dead topic...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Bluekat12 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ps3rpchick Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:25 am

Analise frown at this bit of info. "Not listening? That only happens when a trainer doesn't connect with their pokemon... at least on a mental or emotional level. Perhaps you should take time to get to know them better? The closer a bond you create, the stronger you are together.

ps3rpchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:21 pm

"They're out of their pokeballs traveling with me almost all the time." Rave was a bit confused, "We've been through a lot together and they do listen when i command them, but they run off a lot and start battles without me. I guess they're just battle happy, especially Runa."

Upon hearing her name Runa stopped, her ears twitched as she looked at Rave. She bounded toward him and tackled into him, giving him licks and pinning him to the ground.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ps3rpchick Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:37 am

Analise giggled at the way Rune acted with Rave. "Well... perhaps a team building exercise could help. Show your team that though you expect them to listen all the time, you appreciate their enthusiasm." Lin landed on Analise's head gently and the woman smiled. "Take us two for example. I haven't known Lin long, but I trust her judgement. We learn from each other. Pokemon are more than pets. They have hopes and dreams like you...hang on, that's it! You say they like to battle a lot? Maybe its because they really wanna help with your goals by getting strong quickly?"

ps3rpchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:30 pm

Rave pulled himself up from the slobbery tongue and said, "Do you have anything in mind? I don't have anything." He ignored Runa, who was happily nudging his hand and begging for even more attention. Rufflet swerved around and returned to Rave's shoulder. Rufflet squawked and tilted his head a bit.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ps3rpchick Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:28 pm

Analise thought a bit, then clapped her hands at an idea. "Technique is just as important as power and toughness. Take Lin's move String Shot for example. Normally, all it does is slow up an opponent. But there are so many other uses. Setting traps, using it to increase mobility, and pulling an opponent a certain way. Heck, you could grab and slam an opponent into objects to damage them. Why dont you try working on technique with your pokemon?"

ps3rpchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:04 pm

Rave looked at his pokemon, unsure of what she really meant. Runa howled, more of frustration than using the move. She couldn't understand just what this girl was trying to tell them. She looked at her as if saying, "Make it simpler!" Rave spoke, "we don't really have those kind of moves to work with..."
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ps3rpchick Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:39 pm

Analise sighed and absentmindedly ran her fingers through her hair. "What I am saying is discover strategies that turn battles to your favor. Even if your pokemon is at a clear disadvantage, a well prepared plan can turn the tide of battle. I've seen people win without even using a single specific attack. Maybe... Ah! Try having Rufflet used his flying to challenge you to come up with a way to use land based pokemon to attack flying pokemon effectively."

ps3rpchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:45 pm

Rufflet squawked with surprise, he didn't want to be used as target practice. After a glance at Runa, he took to the skies. Runa, who had understood what she was supposed to do, stood up and watched Rufflet carefully. She began to move without Rave's command but a "Don't move!" coming from Rave made her stop and look at him as if to say, "I have a plan! Why can't I use it?"
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ps3rpchick Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:52 pm

"Hmm... It loiks like Runa has an idea. You must allow her to have input as well. Just as she should take cues from you. How about this? She can try her idea and if if doesn't work, you can think of something. If it does work, suggest improvements. Just remember there is no one right way to do this. Always have back up plans in reserve."

ps3rpchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:56 pm

Rave nodded. He motioned for Runa to do as she pleased, in turn the bite pokemon leaped into a tree and jumped off and into the air. Rufflet wasn't suspecting this and was caught in the pokemon's jaws. Rufflet screeched and saw his life flash before his eyes even as the pokemon gently put him on the ground. Rufflet cried a bit and glared at Analise for suggesting him to be used as target practice for Runa. Runa barked happily and spun in a circle, proud of her plan's victory. Rave shrugged and said, "This is usually what happens in battles..."
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum