Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/
Pokemon Feronia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 194 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:54 am

Trio? Quartet??

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Trio? Quartet?? - Page 3 Empty Re: Trio? Quartet??

Post by Bluekat12 Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:34 pm

"Sad to see you here Ed, and Belle, could you please get up instead of sitting on me please?" He said politely, not really wanting to be rude. When he was finally freed from being pinned to the floor he stood up and dusted his pants off. He was then tackled by a feathery body. Rufflet had crashed into him crying and hugging him with his wings. Rave pried Rufflet off, "Yes, Yes, i'm all right!" he huffed and rufflet took his spot on Rave's shoulder like a pirate. "My XTrans. Isn't getting anything, what about yours?" he said before Belle had taken out her own Xtrans.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:19 pm

Lily was confronted by Future Celebi and was very scared, but relieved when Past Celebi picked he up to safty. "T-thank you!" she said, looking downward at the other Celebi. It was good to know she was safe with a few Pokemon. Kaito gave Lily a worried smile, and Lily returned it. She stopped when her Xtransceiver started to ring. She picked up the call.

"B-belle! I'm fine, just a bit shaken, but the real question is how are you and the others?" Lily asked. "I'll try and help you guys out the best I can!"
Actinium
Actinium
Admin

https://pkmnferonia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:55 am

Another long post :T:
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:11 pm

Ed was still chilling in the pit now he was sitting. "An eternity down here huh? Doesn't seem too long..." Ed and Anubis were playing poker with a deck of cards and poke as chips. "We'll starve first though, unless there's some magical force here preventing that." Ed looked at his hand, perfect poker face. Anubis looked at ed and saw his aura. It seemed excited. Anubis folded. "Wait what do you mean you fold? I had a full house! That's unless you-" Ed suddenly figured it out. Anubis used his powers to see if Ed's Aura was sad or happy. "You cheater. Never playing poker with you again if you're gonna cheat..." Anubis looked at Ed. "Riolu..." (Fine...)
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:38 pm

Rave ignored the trainer and the pokemon playing poker, and ran to Belle who had fallen to the floor. "Hey! Are you okay?" he had forgotten that he was supposed to be uncaring. He realized his mistake and hoped nobody would noticed. He sat Belle against a wall and wasn't sure what to do. Rufflet squawked and hopped near Belle and tilted his head, making a weird but concerned noise.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:10 pm

"Belle are you sure yo-" Lily said as Belle dropped her Xtranceiver. Then Belle said she could see her... And there Belle was. "H-holy crap..." she mumbled. "How did you-? Where did you-?" Lily stuttered. Something wasn't right in her mind, the puzzle pieces not fitting together correctly.

"Celebi, could you put me and Kaito down?" Lily asked, going to try and buy some time. "I'm not feeling good, I think I'm gonna hurl if you keep using your psychic powers on me..." she lied, rubbing her stomach for added effect. Definatly not the best lie, but Lily wanted to fade back into the distance, just in case.
Actinium
Actinium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:28 am

It's getting shorter, I swear!:

Last edited by 32Melody on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:57 pm

"Eh... Again... we won't last an eternity because we might starve first." Ed started packing up his deck of cards as Anubis walked away with Ed's hat as a prize. "But if I were to say so... I'd say we talk about what might be happening up there, or if we can, stop any others from falling into the same trap. Wow... first legendary traps me in a pit for eternity. That's. Just. Great."
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:13 pm

Rave sighed and looked up into darkness, he debated sending rufflet up to try and see what's up there but he decided against it. He didn't want to risk anything with his pokemon. He turned to Belle and Ed, "Got any ideas?" he asked.
Rufflet enjoyed the attention and begged for more, except from Ed. He flapped over to Ed and landed on his shoulder. Rufflet cawed and begged for more attention.
(I got nothin |D)
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:22 pm

Kaito looked at the Lillipup. "<My name's Kaito.>" he said kind of annoyed. "<But yeah, I feel something dark around here"> The Shinx shivered and then sighed. "<I hope the others are okay...>"

Lily also sighed. "Hurl is just another word for throwing up." she said, also annoyed. Lily checked her Xtransceiver. She wasn't getting a signal but she didn't need it. Lily fiddled with the options and pulled up a video replay of the conversation before Belle came.

In the background it was dark and definately not the forest. Belle was still in the cave or whatever it was. The time of the conversation was only a few minutes ago, none of these adding up. Lily knew that something was off, but she wasn't planning on revealing it just yet. Lily was just going to wait for the right time.
Actinium
Actinium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:16 pm

oh god dangit. i give in:
[ *Kudos and a cookie to you if you get the reference~! ]
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:17 am

Ed got up and walked over. "What do you need help with?" Anubis also walked over curious about the situation. Ed checked the wall. "Okay then... Thinking of being somewhere for eternity doesn't make you think about the place having walls... I was thinking it was endless." Ed tried to feel around the walls a bit more but lost his footing when moving to the side and tripped. He got back up. "I'm okay... But if there's walls, there must be a ceiling." Ed looked up, then threw a piece of food in his bag at the ceiling and heard a tap, the food fell down after that. "Hmm..."
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:31 pm

"There must be a hole in the ceiling we fell down, or maybe one that opens and closes." He looked up, he didn't notice Runa come out of her pokeball. Runa sniffed around, coming out out of boredom. She could see well in the dark, and walked over to Belle. She licked her face and sensed that she was upset and wanted to cheer her up.
Rave too, felt the wall a bit. He sighed, it seemed pretty solid. "Anybody's pokemon know dig?" he asked half-heartedly, he knew with his luck nobody had that kind of pokemon. He leaned backward to lean on the wall and instead fell completely backward and fell on the floor, through a gap in the wall.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:28 pm

Lily gracefully landed on the ground after Celebi put her down. She regained her balance and looked up ahead. Those glares Belle had given her were definately not right. Lily smirked.

"Hey Belle," Lily said, trying to call "Belle's" attention. "You should get your Lillipup, y'know, in case dark Celebi comes back." she suggested. Lily withdrew Kaito back into his Pokeball, separating him from the psychic energy surrounding him. She then sent out Kaito in front of her.

"Also, I'd like to ask you something." Lily said, smirking. "Can I see your Pokedex? I wanna see if you registered Celebi in it. Mine did, so I can transfer the data. We need to stay informed if we wanna beat a Legendary" If Lily was right in her assumption, Belle woulen't have her items, as this wasn't Belle. She probably wouldn't have her Lillipup's Pokeball either. Still, Lily knew that such a quickly thought out plan would probably go wrong somewhere.
Actinium
Actinium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:08 pm

:I:

Last edited by 32Melody on Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:15 pm

"Have you noticed she seems to be doing most of the work?" Ed said looking at Rave. Anubis nodded s head in agreement. "'To reveal the hidden secret.' Why must their always be puzzles? Hasn't any good evil person or pokemon in his case, Learnt never to leave puzzles to help the trapped?"
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:35 am

"Yeah, we must be the two idiots of the trio, you more than me." Rave spoke. He was silent for a moment about the puzzles statement and before saying, "Well, we shouldn't complain about Ferdora Boy, it helps the victims escape. In this case, we're victims." Rave wished he knew unknown translations. He decided on learning to after this was all finished and behind them, if it ever ended.
Runa, who could see well in the dark and was familiar with caves walked ahead of the group. She yawned(holy crap virtual yawns are contagious, i yawned while typing that 0_0) and took a seat. She scratched behind her ear with her hind leg, since it seemed nobody was going to do it for her.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:03 am

(aaarrgg I'm sorry I've been lazy. ;-; I'll post in everything, I promise! )

Lily returned 'Belle''s dirty look. "Okay, fiiiine. "I don't care anymore, anyway!" she exclaimed. "Even if it'll kill me to tell you, I'll say it anyway!" Lily paused, and took a step forward.

"You. Are. A. FAKE!" Lily exclaimed, pointing right at the copy of Belle's nose. "You are reeeeally bad at being Belle, you fraud! And y'know what? I refuse to go any farther!" Lily continued angrily, "You can lock me up with the others, but I'll put up a fight!"
Actinium
Actinium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:48 pm

It's not as long, yay!:
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:49 pm

"Well Yeah Rave I understand we're victims but are criminals becoming more dumb by the second?" Anubis looked around too. He activated his 'aura vision'. When he looked up he saw a few figures. They weren't teleported anywhere.. That's good. But why was lily talking to evil celebi? He didn't see the aura of belle up there because it was but a mere disguise. Too bad he can't talk with his trainer about this.
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:40 pm

Runa sniffed a bit and perked her ears as she smelled something strange. She put her nose to the ground and sniffed to a corner. She began to dig at it furiously while barking. She picked up a note book that had been buried and handed it to Rave, yipping happily. Rave accepted the notebook and petted her head, "What did you find?" he asked. He opened the book to see notes scribbled all over it, some of it seemed to have to do with the puzzle above. This too was in unkown letters, but was more better worded and seemed to translate it. He handed it to Belle, "Looks like someone was here before us."
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:09 am

"I refuse to remain silent!" Lily shouted very loudly. This time she was the one slapping the fake Belle's hand away. "Your own Pokemon doesn't recognize you, 'Belle'," she said, making air quotes at the last word. She was furious, running back up when the imposter decided to continue on. Still, now was her chance to attack now that the fake Belle's back was turned. Lily looked at Kaito. "Get her with a Tackle," she told her Shinx, "But be sneaky about it, 'kay?" Kaito nodded, convinced that his trainer's decision was right. He ran up to the imposter Belle and leaped at her, doing his signature pounce-tackle. He was not going to let Lily down.
Actinium
Actinium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:38 pm

The illusion let out a screech, and in a few moments was on the ground. She sat up, shoving the Shinx off. "You're asking for it, aren't you?!" she growled, standing up. She clenched her fists tightly again, but stopped. The impostor glanced at the Lillipup, who had now gone to the ground and was being hugged tightly by Past Celebi. The dark auburn eyes came into contact with the sad navy ones, and 'Belle' didn't say anything for a moment. "Yes she does." the girl snapped her head back up at Lily, frowning. She seemed to smile and looked back at the Puppy Pokemon. "Don't you?" Mimi gave a tiny whimper, able to read what was going to happen if she said no in the girl's eyes. It seemed as if she had muttered a no, whether by fear or by not breathing from how tightly the Legendary was hugging. The illusion's eyes flashed a lighter color before turning back to their darker ones. "Mimi, please tell me you're not on her side," 'Belle' glared.

In a few moments, Mimi blinked. She barked. Gently pushing herself past Celebi ( who watched with worry ), the Lillipup ran up to the girl and hopped onto her arms, boosting herself onto the impostor's head. The Puppy Pokemon was acting as if 'Belle' was her regular self. She let out another bark, tail wagging. Mimi's navy eyes appeared just as dark as the illusion's, but she still had a happy look on her face. Catching sight of Lily and her Pokemon and remembering what just happened, the Puppy Pokemon stopped wagging her tail and let out another bark. She hopped off 'Belle' 's head and onto the ground gracefully, stepping forward. The Lillipup began to growl, her innocent eyes now narrowed and glaring at the pair.

"Oops! Looks like you calculated wrong - Mimi does recognize me." the girl said sweetly. "Too bad she doesn't recognize you or your stupid Shinx." the illusion tossed her hair, then left briefly to pick up Celebi. "We don't have time for this, Lily. We need to get going." the impostor argued, looking Lily up and down. "But it looks like Mimi really wants to give you a piece of her mind, don't you girl?" Mimi barked ferociously, getting into a battle stance. 'Belle' grinned devilishly, liking the idea of a battle here and now. Her smile faded as she said, "Or, of course, you can chicken out, but we'll go get Ed and Rave."
~
Belle's eyes brightened, and she hurried over. She studied the page and looked excited. "This will definitely work! Thanks - and good job, Runa!" She trotted over to the wall they had found and slid against it, carefully holding the notebook. Remembering that the other pair would be left with nothing to do, the 16-year old glanced up and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry, I don't know what you guys can do. I'm doing the work, though, so feel free to relax." she chuckled, glancing back down at the guide.
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:51 pm

"Well that's a bit boring don't you think?" Ed said with a chuckle. He looked around. Blackness... "Has anyone ever noticed how we stop school at age 12 When regions without pokemon (who don't have pokemon cause they'd be an invasive species.) stop school at 18? [Consider the fourth wall broken.]
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:08 pm

Rave ignored Ed with a huff, his eyes wandered the darkness in search of anything that could be useful. His eyes found nothing. He instead turned to petting Runa and scratching behind her ears. Runa's tail thumped in the darkness as she moved around onto her back asking for a belly scratch. Rave stopped there to tease her, she whined and rolled back over with a huff. Rave wondered how that Lily girl was doing, she must have managed to evade capture somehow. He pondered on about what must have been happening on the surface while Belle worked to get them out of the hell hole.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum