Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/
Pokemon Feronia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 194 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:54 am

[S] Kaito: Ascend

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[S] Kaito: Ascend - Page 3 Empty Re: [S] Kaito: Ascend

Post by 32Melody Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:54 pm

The Lillipup suddenly forgot about the other three as the storm got to her, and if she did turn to look back, the blizzard made it seem as if she had never met anyone and was on her own.

Which she was, at that point.

Mimi was dashing through the snow ( ahem ) and leaving a trail of paw prints in the ground as she searched for the exit. Unfortunately, those trails caught the sight of a group of Vanillite, Beartic, and Snover. A couple of each species went off to track down the Pokemon behind it, while the others went to patrol - in the direction of the trio.

==>

Mimi was standing underneath an evergreen tree, watching the snow from underneath. She was tired of running around in the cold snowstorm, and on top of that she couldn't feel her paws. Mimi sneezed. "I blame this tower if I get a cold.." she muttered, not aware that it would wear ( mostly ) off when she woke up.

From behind, the Beartic loomed in close, huge paws making a deep scrunching sound. Mimi didn't hear it at first, but as he got closer, the Lillipup turned around curiously. Her eyes widened as she saw the huge bear like Pokemon in front of her. The Snover and the Vanillite came from up front, and the puppy like Pokemon turned her head sharply and realized she was cornered.

Her sharp scream could be heard throughout the entire area. If you were far, such as the trio, it would be distant, but heard..

==>

The bigger and rest of the group began to patrol around the area where the others were. They began to see the paw tracks that suddenly lead to a hole, some more tracks that were a bit bigger, next to it and stopped suddenly. Then they saw bird-like tracks, also stopping where the bigger paw tracks were.

They studied it for a bit, before realizing the Pokemon there had turned around. The whole group decided that these were intruders, and agreed to take them out. The Beartic were the strongest and stayed in the back, while the weakest ( of the group ) were in front ; the Vanillite. They marched forwards, looking brave and determined, as they began to make out a Shinx, a Rufflet, and a Riolu.

They were not friendly, and a Snover walked right up in front of the group. "As leader of the middle class group, we demand that you leave. Or else." There was no sugar-coating for them. There it was.
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:38 pm

"Demand Eh? Well I must ask a few questions..." Anubis said sort of stepping forward. "Well first question- Well this is more of a comment, that you guys seem to look quite in charge here? Now for the actual questions. One is Why must we leave? We are merely passing through... We mean no harm unless we are attacked upon. Secondly, although you may be middle class, you don't know what we're capable of. Which leads me to believe not many visitors enter this floor. After a while you would find and enemy that teaches you a bit different. Unless you're being told to do that by a disembodied voice, like we are being told to go up." Anubis tried to use a bit of intimidation to try and get the group to just leave them alone. "and my final question, you're trying to intimidate us with this little group of yours huh? That is a mistake many have made against our group. Mostly because we excel in many different areas." Anubis lied through his teeth there. He hardly knew the group so he didn't know their battle plans.
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:16 pm

Kaito cocked his head to one side. He had a confused expression on his face. "Leave? We're only passing through, and I seem to think once we pass this area you will disappear, as I've heard this tower changes when you move up a floor." The Shinx considered another idea. "Perhaps, are you dreamers like us?" he asked, "Or are you just dreams?"
Actinium
Actinium
Admin

https://pkmnferonia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:22 pm

Rufflet said nothing, he couldn't. His beak had frozen shut, his shivering was clearlu visible and his feathers ruffled with his shivering. 'Bird pokemon aren't meant for cold weather!' he thought. He looked at the group in front of him, he half hoped for a fight so he could use peck and break his beak free. He waited for the pokemon's response.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:34 pm

If it were possible, the Snover would have melted all of it's snow because of anger. "I said to leave," it ( he? ) hissed, "and if you won't, we'll make you. We've been in this tower for as long as we can remember, and nobody is gonna ruin that pattern." The Beartic stepped back, saving themselves boldly for last. The Vanillite and Snover stepped forward, and a Vanillte was laughing at Rufflet's current situation.

A couple of Vanillite floated forward and used Icy Wind together, making it stronger. They aimed it at the Rufflet, while two Snover used Ice Shard at Anubis and Kaito.
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:48 pm

"You didn't answer my questions or heed my warning." Anubis knew they wouldn't back down but it was worth a shot. Sometimes you're surprised by much. Anubis used a quick attack to avoid the Snover's move and used another on a vanillite.

"You still have a chance to give up Snover." Anubis said.
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:50 pm

Kaito jumped the Ice Shard and then pounced (Tackled) on a Vanillite, hoping to lower the damage of their attack by distracting one. "I seriously don't wanna fight you guys," he shouted, "But I guess its come to this!"
Actinium
Actinium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:11 pm

Rufflet spread his wings and let the blizzard's winds whip him away from the attack. He was flung a distance which he was forced to run back, at least the blizzard has some kind of use to him. His beak was still froze as he scratched at the air, using hone claws. He felt himself become stronger and used peck attack on a vannilite, trying to attack it, break the ice, and get revenge for it laughing at him.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:17 am

All the Vanillites were hit, and this caused the Snovers to become enraged, especially the leader. "Give me one more chance?" he spat, giving Anubis a death glare. "I'm giving you all one more chance! Leave or all of you will regret it." Snover hissed. Then all at once, the Snovers and the Vanillites stood up together.

Three Vanillite put their heads together and used Ice Beam, each one aiming at a different opponent. A few Snover teamed up and tossed Energy Balls at the trio. They were restless and wanted to make sure the enemies knew who they were facing against.

Last edited by 32Melody on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:08 pm

Anubis was hit with an energy ball but got back up. "Well it looks like we have a fight. If we weren't strong do you think we would try to face you? No, we would've ran, but if you don't want to listen to reason... Then we'll make sure our friend Mimi gets back from you guys. Yes I did know you guys took her. Sort of obvious..." Anubis used a quick attack again and hopped behind the enemies. Making half of them need to turn around. A good target for Rufflet and Kaito.
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:00 pm

Kaito yet again dodged the Vanillite's attack, but was getting tired. He went to use tackle on a different Vanillite this time, hoping to spread the damage across his creamy foes.

"Yeah, get us back Mimi!" Kaito shouted. "Then we can have a--ARRG!" Kaito was hit by a Snover's Energy Ball, being flung into the air by the blow. The wind blew Kaito a bit away from the fight, into a tree. He grinned at this stroke of luck. Kaito began to search the tree for something to use as a weapon/distraction.

[ Mel, since you're currently modding, you can choose the outcome of Kaito's search! ]
Actinium
Actinium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:06 pm

Rufflet was hit by the icy wind and was able to dodge the energy ball. He was blown into the snow, making a rufflet shaped hole in the snow. He climbed back out then charged toward the turned pokemon with a wing attack and a fury attack. His beak was still frozen shut and he was unable to talk or cry out.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:28 pm

[ Sure thing! ]

" 'Mimi'? " The Snover looked confused before returning to his anger. "All I know is that you brats are intruding our home, and we don't know anyone by that name. But I'm gonna say it again - Get. out." If looks were to kill, the entire trio would probably be dead.

The attacked Vanillite ( and a Snover or two ) were hit by the many moves, yet they snickered when Kaito crashed against a tree, now considering the three stupid opponents ( which wasn't true ). A couple of Vanillite began to swarm Anubis and Kaito, using Icy Wind at once. A Snover tried to toss a couple of Energy Balls Kaito's way, as he was distracted.

Inside the tree were pretty common things and left the Shinx a choice. There were obviously branches and sticks, and a couple of rocks fell down as the evergreen tree was rustled. Surprisingly, a couple of Wiki Berries and Oran Berries fell down as well.

Choose wisely from this awful set of selections.
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:48 pm

Anubis avoided the attack and used a quick attack on a vanilliteand knocked it into the other one. "Well then, if we aren't moving and you aren't moving, we're at a stand still. However i very much doubt you'll win-" Anubis was hit with some of the icy wind attack. He knew his speed was decreased but not much maybe a bit that doesn't let hi have enough time to do two repetitive attacks but not much. Anubis fell to the ground in front of the snover, looking as if he was knocked out, or was he?
The answer to if he's K.Oed if you want to know...:
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:43 pm

Kaito heard the attacks incoming and knew he had to act fast. He grabbed the stones and hurled them behind the attacking Pokemon, hoping for a distraction. Then he wrapped his tail around a couple oran berries to hold them, finally jumping down before the attacks could hit him. Kaito landed in the slow with a soft plop and brushed himself off.

Kaito surveyed the others. Rufflet seemed to have his beak frozen shut, making the Orans useless, Mimi was still missing, and Anubis was on the ground, hopefully not unconscious. Kaito could slip a berry in the Riolu's mouth if need be. The Shinx was chewing on one himself to help rejuvenate himself. He stood back in the distance, watching and waiting for the perfect chance to move.
Actinium
Actinium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:49 pm

Rufflet, luckily being ignored for a turn, used the time to attack the snover. He charged at the pokemon, trying to use peck attack. but the wind had blown him off course and he missed entirely. He felt useless, he shook snow off of himself and moved to attack the snover once more. He ignored what was going on around him with the others, Snover was the only one he stood a chance against with it being part grass type. Rufflet mentally screeched as he charged toward the ice type pokemon.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:17 am

The Snover couldn't help it and laughed at all three of them. "I'm not that stupid like you are." he said to Anubis, and shot another Energy Ball at him. A Beartic suddenly grabbed Rufflet with its huge paws and threw Rufflet away from the Snover. "Tch," he taunted, "you all are worse then I thought."

A few unhurt Vanillite sneaked up behind Kaito and used Ice Beam on the items, making them useless. They did miss one Wiki and Oran Berry though, but they then aimed to use Ice Beam on the Shinx.

Someone would be seriously injured after this battle.. the question is, who?

[ I'm so sorry Kat xD The opportunity was too good to pass ;w; ]
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:40 pm

Anubis felt some pain from the energy ball but he used endure before any attacks hit him just in case. Anubis got up and used a quick attack at the snover and followed it up with another one. "Stupid one indeed. You thought I was knocked out huh? When I said don't mess with us I meant it." Anubis quickly ran to the oran berry, split it in half, ate half and quickly ran to Kaito and shoved the other in his mouth. Rufflet was okay, he was only thrown, and Mimi was nowhere to be seen. He then stopped. He wasn't in the best condition, oran berry or not. He stood there, waiting.
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:34 am

Kaito ate the other half-berry and leaped into the air, though his tail was grazed by the Ice Beam and was frozen. The Shinx was weighed down now, his tail incased in a piece of ice. "Ugh... Thanks a lot..." he mumbled, trying to drag his frozen tail around. Kaito moved behind it, using the block as a temporary defense.
Actinium
Actinium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:50 am

Rufflet was thrown pretty far from the Beartic he cried out as much as he could as he sailed through the air. He landed in more snow, he popped up like a buizel from the snow and grew angry, he scratched at the air and used Hone Claws. He then charged toward the beartic, using a combination of peck and wing attack. His eyes flared with fury as he attacked the large bear despite the bear being several times larger than him and he was handicapped with a frozen beak and a type disadvantage.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:20 pm

The Beartic laughed. It watched as Rufflet did it's best to attack it, but the move did hardly any damage and Beartic simply rubbed where Rufflet scratched. "My turn." he grinned deviously, and began to use Icicle Crash on the entire opposite team. He took a deep breath, then let the move out, more wind coming out then usual. Icicles began to form, longer and sharper, towards each opponent.

The Vanillite cackled at the now slightly frozen Shinx, then aimed to use Ice Beam on Kaito once more, trying to get him completely frozen solid. None wanted to give in just yet, but they were getting a bit tired. The Snover were trying to rest a bit before they would attack, and they were vulnerable.
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:50 pm

Anubis saw the chaos happening. "Kaito... I think we should just get the others and run... Or come up with a successful plan in 5 seconds..." Anubis saw the snover resting. "They look vulnerable..." Anubis looked back at Kaito. "So yeah, think it over for a few seconds I'll be right back!" Anubis ran to the snover and used a quick attack on one, and another another. He then tried to dive behind a boulder nearby for cover from any ice beams.
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:44 pm

Kaito looked at Anubis, then at his frozen tail. "Seriously?" he snapped. "You're seriously telling the half-frozen Pokemon to run?" Kaito thought this was completly ridiculous. "Plus, we can't just leave Mimi behind, where ever she is!" Kaito was hit in the back paws by the ice beam, they too being frozen.

The Shinx winced, bracing himself for when the icicles would come. They did, and the first one to rise up onto him hit him in the stomach, the weight of the ice on his back half causing him to slide down it, leaving a scratch on his belly. Kaito yelped in pain.
Actinium
Actinium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:51 pm

Rufflet was hit by the attack, he fell to the floor and became unconscious for a few seconds. He forced himself awake and saw the frozen shinx, he took to the skies and fought the wind. He flew over to the shinx and pecked at the frozen bits. Both the ice on his beak and the ice on Kaito shattered and allowed movement of his mouth and movement of the shinx's legs. The first thing he said was, "Run!" He was breathing with extreme difficulty and was struggling to keep awake. He ran towards the sound of Anubis, "We should retreat for now, regroup and figure out a plan." he panted to everyone as he ran.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:22 am

All the Snover were hit except for a few fast ones who managed to dodge the Riolu's moves. They all gave him a dirty look, and together they used Ice Shard from all sides of Anubis. The only way to escape the move was to jump, but there were a couple of Vanillite hidden in trees and ready to attack if that happened. They all shot the particles of ice at the same time.

A couple of Beartic looked at each other and nodded, then peered down at the Shinx and the Rufflet. "Don't worry," one of them said while taking a step forward, "we'll help you runts out." the Beartic, also in unison, grabbed the Pokemon, one grabbing the Shinx by the head and the other Rufflet by his foot. They smirked and took a running start, throwing the selected Pokemon harshly, far far away. "That was more fun then it should have been." one of them laughed. The other looked at the Riolu, still surrounded by the Snover and Vanillite. "You next?"
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum