Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
Pokemon Feronia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 194 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:54 am

so uh hey how you doin' pal

4 posters

Go down

so uh hey how you doin' pal Empty so uh hey how you doin' pal

Post by 32Melody Thu May 02, 2013 9:52 pm

wow uh

hey

lmao i'm not sure what i'm doing........

um

so how is efurrybody? gomen if melody-chan has changed a bit, both mood and typing style or whatever. i have a tumblr that i use more commonly and i rp skye ( woot woot ) but you'll have to ask me if you want it. i'm more active there since this site is kind of sort of dead, eheh. ano... dayum this is hard uh again how is efurrybody? i haven't really seen any activity on here so i figured i'd go and make this topic because really who cares and we need a new topic anyway???? but i bet nobody will reply lmao!

so yeah, melody-chan is doing neutral, if you'd want to know - still have a cold. :I um um if any of you have an rp account on tumblr please please please tell me so skye-chan can meet you.. she just doesn't like me, her creator. :U son of a bish.......

ano

um, i'm dragging this out longer then it should be, um um. how is efurrybody doin'? i haven't spoke to anyone in a while because the rps i was in sort of died. also what about that white room thing? weren't we doing that too? oAo?

but yesh, how is efurrybody for the fifth time now?
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

so uh hey how you doin' pal Empty Re: so uh hey how you doin' pal

Post by Bluekat12 Fri May 03, 2013 1:29 am

I'm on nearly every day, Acti's sick, Noci's having computer problems, and Mex idek...Saku is having star testing, shadowscyther idek, Ashen i think has forgotten this site, and same with the others. What's been going on with you?

Okay, i'm going to be honest here.
I'm thinking of just creating an entirely new site(similar to this one)...this one is...Bleh. Our rules system is all over the place and we have VERY inactive members. I'll probably remake the site and allow people to transfer their charas over or something. We get guests but none of them ever join because our rules are a mess, and I can't do ANYTHING about the dice until SOMEONE helps me with the listings, because I don't know if Acti wants certain things somewhere. Tomorrow is a friday, I'll be on PMD's CB ALL DAY(After School of course) if I can, come and get me there and we'll return here and talk more about this.

We also need more shameless advertising, but with the site as it is, people won't be interested. Not to mention that we pretty much FORCE other people to rp with others when Trainer RPs are usually solitary. So tomorrow, I'll begin the new site unless someone can come up with a good reason for me to not make it and stick with this one. It's just difficult to do things without everybody else's approval and it takes forever when Acti rarely ever gets on anymore and Mex NEVER gets on anymore AND he hasn't modded for ANYONE but me and only because I BEGGED him and he failed as a mod by failing to reply.

So with that, I bid you good night. I shall begin my work once I return from school.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 9kirby99 Fri May 03, 2013 3:24 pm

Well, to keep it short, I'm excited to finally start. I hope it's soon! Very Happy

9kirby99

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Fri May 03, 2013 5:33 pm

woah

wow so i did get replies pat on the back aw yiss

to be honest kitty kat i'm actually kind of with you. i check the site pretty much daily but there's really nothing to check anymore.. it's almost a surprise when someone is.

anyway i'd be happy to help you in making the new site! 0w0 cause we're frands 'member- but srsly i would love to hepl out, and if not, gimme thenew site, okee? i'll join ;D;

maybe mex shouldn't be a mod. i mean as rude as it sounds he dislikes long posts, takes quite a long time to reply, nags to others that THEY should reply ( i think you know where i got that part from ) and isn't very active overall. i mean, that's just me and i think he's pretty neat and uh.. clever, shall we say, but maybe..

okee enough negativity.. glad to hear that you're not sick yet, hehe!~ it's contagious though so i advise you to keep a distance from me..... and i'm happy to hear that, kirby! Very Happy

and as said before, i'm just lounging around on the interwebs as i wait for my cold to leave me. =A= i hope efurrything is going well with you and the site, pawssibly? i like making cat puns their fun ok-
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Fri May 03, 2013 5:39 pm

I'm going to get started on it now, I'll send you the link Mel once I have it up with a cb.

Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:59 am

Remember that time that people used to love to mess with people by leaving a message on an inactive site to mess with a person's email... That's happening... xD
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:43 pm

32Melody wrote:
maybe mex shouldn't be a mod. i mean as rude as it sounds he dislikes long posts, takes quite a long time to reply, nags to others that THEY should reply ( i think you know where i got that part from ) and isn't very active overall. i mean, that's just me and i think he's pretty neat and uh.. clever, shall we say, but maybe..
Also Although the site is dead, nobody will look at this, I do agree completely with Melody here. Given back when this site was alive, that was basically my attitude, although with replying on other sites, I've gotten more into actually replying when someone asks, haven't really nagged anybody for a while, my posts are now Average length. Although i completely agree with melody's opinion here.
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum