Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/
Pokemon Feronia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 194 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:54 am

A Day in the Field of Dreams [Open to anybody]

2 posters

Go down

A Day in the Field of Dreams [Open to anybody] Empty A Day in the Field of Dreams [Open to anybody]

Post by Bluekat12 Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:33 pm

Beelzebub yawned as he suddenly found himself in a field full of flowers. He couldn't see much of it because of a black fog that covered his vision, which was his deino fur. He stood himself up and snapped up and flower without so much as sniffing it. "Tastes like...lavender..." he said slowly. He didn't know where he was, but he was glad he was at a place with so much food. He began to eat on flower after flower until he had eaten a patch the size of a rhyhorn. He belched and said to nobody, "Excuse...me..." he looked around again despite the black fog and wondered if any pokemon were around.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Day in the Field of Dreams [Open to anybody] Empty Re: A Day in the Field of Dreams [Open to anybody]

Post by Ashe-Illu Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:13 pm

Lunat drifted through the field of flowers, her partner was sleeping, so she thought it would be good to do so too, next thing she knew, she was here. She spun lazily, traveling through the air. She spotted someone else, and drifted that way. She blinked seeing the strange little Dragon thing.
Ashe-Illu
Ashe-Illu

Back to top Go down

A Day in the Field of Dreams [Open to anybody] Empty Re: A Day in the Field of Dreams [Open to anybody]

Post by Bluekat12 Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:44 pm

Beelzebub noticed a flying brown figure close by. He tilted his head a bit and walked up to it, "What are...you? Are you...a real one?" he asked. When he said one he meant a real pokemon, but he never was one to be specific. He noticed that the pokemon was a bit moon shaped, and the black fog kept him from seeing much else. He debated taking a bite out of it, but decided to wait for a reply in case it was a pokemon.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashe-Illu Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:13 pm

Lunat looked at the fluffy black 'thing', asking her if she was real or not. She gave a small chuckle, and spun around it before coming to rest looking at it with her eye on the left side. 'Oh, I'm real alright.... I'm a Lunatone, and my names Lunat, but what are YOU? Or even better..... What do YOU want Hmmmm? Because I feel like being generous, so maybe I'll grant you a Wish....' Her voice was kept dulcet, and calm, and she then continued to spin slowly watching the strange black dragon-type Poke'.
Ashe-Illu
Ashe-Illu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:23 pm

"A wish?" Beelzebub tilted his head again. "Are you...some genie?" he asked. He decided to make a wish, "How about...food? Or maybe...candy? What about...Rose's attention? So many..." he shook his head, "Can't decide..." he looked closer at Lunat, "My name...is Beelzebub..." he introduced himself to the pokemon. The more he looked at Lunat the more Lunat looked like some kind of moon, "are you...sure you're...not a pokemon?" he asked. He could have sworn he saw a pokemon similar to this shape at the lab on the men's computer.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashe-Illu Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:02 pm

'Genie...? sir... I am a Lunatone, but, if you so wish for food..... Follow me.' She spun off, floating in the direction of several bits o' food, participatory a haunch of meat. 'Here is your wish.......' She began to lazily spin around the Dragon Poke' waiting for its reaction. 'Anything Else?'
Ashe-Illu
Ashe-Illu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:12 pm

Deino looked at the food and took a bite, he decided it was satisfactory and ate it all. He wouldn't mind more food, but they he would just be greedy asking for more. He looked to the Lunatone and asked, "Well um...how about...Rose's attention? She doesn't...give me much...she made me...steal some girl's...pokemon..."he recalled the memory like it was yesterday, mostly because it was. Rose had ordered him to attack a poliwhirl while she tried to get the pokeball from the little girl. He looked to Lunat, thinking she could do anything since she somehow made food appear.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashe-Illu Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:26 pm

'Okay...... Wait... Your Trainer Steals Poke'? But... Trainers should keep their Pokemon close... And not try to sever this connection... Who is your Trainer? And why does she try and steal Poke'?' Lunat grew flustered and spun faster around the Dragon-Type. Her eyes glowing a deep red, almost in anger.
Ashe-Illu
Ashe-Illu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:46 pm

Beelzebub seemed to shrink a bit in fear, "Sh-She wanted...t-to go with...T-team twilight..." he didn't like lunatone's anger shown in her eyes and the spinning that was making him dizzy. He grew a bit frantic and tackled the Lunatone, it was in his nature to attack things that confused him. He took a few steps back, looking around wildly and desperately for where the lunatone went. His shoulder was bruised from tackling the tough lunatone's body, there was no big damage though since he didn't try to tackle full force.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashe-Illu Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:07 am

'N-No Wai-' Lunat got tackled, and spun up, her rocky body not hurt that much by the tackle. She drifted to the ground, a minor bruise starting to show already on the living rock's skin. 'I-I'm sorry, Its just that Reina's views on this are kinda..... Shaky so I try to guide her... She was part of a Team once too ya' know?' Lunat drifted up behind the confuzled Deino, spinning slowly, and letting out a low hum.
Ashe-Illu
Ashe-Illu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:21 pm

The deino whipped around to the hum, but didn't attack. He had heard what the Lunatone had said and had finally deemed her not threatening. He was still tense though just in case, "I never...introduced myself...right?...I am...Beelzebub." he spoke. He had no idea who Reina was, but assumed that it was the pokemon's trainer. "So...the wish?" he asked hopefully. He sat down, after snapping up another flower that tasted sweet like rose petals. He couldn't tell just what flowers he was eating, but didn't really care. He loved to eat anything he could find.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashe-Illu Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:19 pm

'Ah yes.... I'm kinda sorry.... Err.... Let me try and work that out.... You see.... Wishes Affecting Humaniods are kinda..... Off limits... But for you, sure.' Lunat Hummed, and floated up spinning slowly thinking to herself about this 'Rose', she would have to make sure Reina, if they ever met, had to stay away from her.
Ashe-Illu
Ashe-Illu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:23 pm

The deino looked a bit disheartened. He lowered his head with an, "Oh...So...Is this all...you're here for?...not to be rude." he asked. He didn't bother to look up at the Lunatone, he laid on the ground and devoured flowers one my one. Guessing what they were based on taste.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashe-Illu Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:38 pm

Lunat continue to float up, till she reached the maximum height she could support, and continued to spin slowly, thinking to herself, as she slowly floated away from the munching Deino on the ground, over the grass, and then slowly floating back, sometimes spinning sideways, or rolling.

{Short, I know, But I'm out of ideas! And my head hurts.... I want Ice Cream..}
Ashe-Illu
Ashe-Illu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:27 pm

The deino stopped eating the grass and looked around, it seemed that the lunatone had disappeared. He didn't know that it had just floated up, he was about to get up and sigh and maybe move to a new spot, when a tauros charged into the field in a frenzy! Beelze was surprised by the sudden movement and looked around wildly and desperately in vain. He listened at the sound of pounding hooves as it charged towards him. He tackled the Tauros in fear through instinct, this seemed to only enrage the tauros as it moved a bit away from the deino. It charged back at the deino and tackled into him, sending him flying a few feet. A boufallant followed the tauros and shook it's head around threateningly. The two had come to claim the field as their own territory!
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashe-Illu Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:39 pm

Hearing the Charge, Lunat floated back, and watched the seriously outnumbered Deino, she sighed, and spun down quickly, hooking the Deino on her lower space, and lifted him up out of the fray, and floated away, not spinning for the Deino'as benefit. 'Look, you'll get squashed if you fight those two, come-on, lets find a better place yeah?' She hummed quietly as she floated with all haste to a new area of flowers, and fields, and some such.
Ashe-Illu
Ashe-Illu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:17 pm

The tauros and buffolaunt followed the Lunatone, they wanted to claim the entire field. They bayed and shouted insults, calling them cowards and weaklings, "Hah, I bet they just hatched from an egg!"
"Either that or that rock one is too hard headed to realize that we want them dead." The boffolant snorted.
"We do?" the tauros asked.
"Of course we do! It's our turf!"

Beezlebub felt himself be lifted the feel of the ground suddenly disappearing made him panic and when he realized that he was being lifted by the lunatone he spoke, "Oh...uh...I do that...by nature...can't help it..."
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashe-Illu Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:10 pm

Lunat continued along, humming as she went, ignoring the insults from below, heading to the north, where the think-headed ones probably not like the cold as much as she did. 'Its fine.... One can't their nature. Even if they try.' Lunat voice sounded happy in a way, as she continued to float her way to the north, humming all the way.
Ashe-Illu
Ashe-Illu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:54 pm

The two brown pokemon didn't give up. They were unforgiving, and stupid. The two began to toss rocks using their horns. A rock his the Deino and knocked him off. He yelled as he fell into nothingness for a few moments before being caught by a tree, "YEAH!" the buffolaunt screamed as he charged towards the deino's tree. The tauros continued to assault the lunatone, kicking rocks and boulders.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashe-Illu Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:29 pm

Lunat winced as she was buffeted by the rocks, she stopped several with her psychic powers, and sent them hurtling back at the Tauros, its speed increased. (Using dat' Rock Throw o' hers.) 'Go awaaayyy~ I don't want to hurt youuu!' She continued to spin away, taking hits, and hurling some of the rocks back, growing weaker with each impact.
Ashe-Illu
Ashe-Illu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:50 pm

The tauros screamed as it was hit directly in the forehead. It thrashed it's head around quickly and began running about in a frenzy, it soon made it's way back to the field where it finally calmed down. It bellowed at the lunatone in the air with rage and frustration at not being able to get at her.

Meanwhile the buffolaunt bellowed as it crashed into the tree, it gave a massive shake causing Beelzebub to be shaken out of the tree. The bull pokemon roared and charged into the Deino, who was crashed up against a tree. The buffolaunt roared as he continued to press the Deino into the tree.

Beelzebub yelled as he was pushed into the tree. He began to grow furious, these pokemon were attacking them for a place that was meant for everybody, and they continued to attack even when they had left. Beelze gave a loud roar as a red Aura enveloped him the red aura seemed to explode from the Deino and blew the Buffolaunt back. Beelze growled and faked a tackle. The buffolaunt had fled though in terror, it wasn't all that without someone to make him look bigger and badder.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down