Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/
Pokemon Feronia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 194 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:54 am

Back to Route One!

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Back to Route One! - Page 2 Empty Re: Back to Route One!

Post by ps3rpchick Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:01 pm

Analise frowned at Rufflet. "Don't be mad, your turn is next." She then looked to Rune. "Now, that plan worked, but what if Rufflet was too high or there were no trees? What what you suggest Runa do if her plan would not work?"

ps3rpchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:04 pm

"I don't really know, sand attack maybe? She doesn't have any long range moves. I would probably have her power up with that howl of her's and wait for rufflet to come back down." Rave scratched the back of his head in thought.

Rufflet was still upset with being used as a target and flew off to a tree and perched there. Runa tilted her head, a bit confused.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ps3rpchick Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:12 pm

"Ah, here is an idea. Flying types are know for using wind in one form or another in their attacks. Try having Runa use Sand Sttack on Rufflet and use an attack to deflect it or utilise it against Runa."

ps3rpchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:28 pm

((Rave seriously needs to get some long range attacks |D lol))
Rave did as told, except he couldn't find any use to throw the sand back at the rufflet. He simply had the rufflet dodge, and heighten his attack with Hone Claws. Not even rufflet could think of something, he wished he had some kind of attack like gust, so he could throw the sand back at the Mightyena. He didn't though.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ps3rpchick Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:16 pm

Analise thought and decided to throw a sort of curve ball at Rufflet. She looked to Lin who understood her intentions very clearly and hop down to hide in a tree. Once the timing was right, she sent out a sticky thread blast of String Shot. Analise was hoping the increased pressure would force Rufflet or Rave to make some kind of move at least.

ps3rpchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:13 pm

((What happened to training Lin? >_< xD))
The string shot managed to hit Runa but missed Rufflet. Rufflet flew into the sky as Runa was covered in sticky webs. She howled as she turned to glare at Rin, the one that had turned traitor to her. She howled in rage and sent a sand attack towards Lin, to show her unhappiness. Rave sighed and recalled Runa before she did anything worse than that. Rufflet swiveled around and landed on his shoulder, "I guess these guys are better off taking suggestions than orders."
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ps3rpchick Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:09 am

Lin had used String Shot to pull herself out of the way, dodging the Sand Attack by pulling herself to another branch. "I think I see the problem. Mightyena have a pack mentality. They respect an alpha. Sadly, Runa doesn't see you as her alpha. You gotta be more assertive. Show her you are in charge. Only then can she truely accept your commands. Now, why don't you call her out again and I'll show you what I mean?"

ps3rpchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:20 pm

Rave hesitantly sent Runa back out of her pokeball. He watched Runa's actions, which consisted of glaring at Lin and the other trainer. Her trust in them was as low as how much she trusted a team Twilight member. They had attacked her, she thought, they couldn't be trusted! Runa was free from the string shot due to her being returned and sent back out again. Rufflet shifted his feet nervously and shrank a bit. He could sense Runa's anger; it wasn't pretty.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ps3rpchick Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:11 pm

Analise calmly approached Runa alone, Lin staying where she was. Analise crouched down and looked straight into Runa's eyes without blinking. "Runa, I was the one that had Lin attack you for the sake of training. You may be mad, but I will not tolerate you losing your temper because of just getting hit with an attack that didn't even hurt." Analise's gaze was intense and directed all at Runa, yet she was still calm. "Now, you will go and tell Lin there are no hard feelings. You will also control your emotions better next time." Her eyes never wavered, daring Runa to challenge her. Analise wasn't asking Runa, she was telling her what to do.

ps3rpchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:07 pm

Runa didn't like Analise, someone who wasn't her trainer, telling her what to do. She growled, her hair began to prickle and her eyes met Analise's. Her tail went straight and her growl became louder. Her jaws opened and her lips curled. She looked like she was about to attack the trainer that defied her!

Rave saw Runa take a step toward Analise threateningly and shouted, "Runa!" at the top of his lungs. Runa flinched and stared at her master in disbelief, why was he so stern all of a sudden?
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ps3rpchick Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:14 pm

Analise held up a hand at Rune. She wasn't finished with Runa. "Runa, I do not wish to lose my own temper, but you are driving me to that point. I am doing what I can to meet you half way in peace. But you have to also put aside your anger if we are to get anywhere. I am not your enemy. I want to be your friend." Analise's eyes never left Runa's so the canine pokemon could see the sincerity in them.

ps3rpchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:21 pm

Runa saw the sincerity, she calmed down a bit; although her fur was still standing. Runa licked her muzzle and sat down, pretending not to care anymore. She was still angered by being ordered around by a different trainer. She awaited something to happen.

Rave was uncertain, all this seemed to be doing was getting Runa angry. He sighed and stepped back, assuming that Analise knew what she was doing.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ps3rpchick Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:26 pm

Analised sighed and put a hand on Runa's head. "Now, you know Lin meant no harm and was in fact trying to help. You have to be the bigger one and apologise to her. After that, I'll give lunch to everyone. Doesn't that sound better than sulking?"

ps3rpchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:35 pm

Runa huffed as if to say, "Fine." she apologized to Lin and retreated into her own pokeball. Still a bit angry at Analise, Rave was quiet, and embarrassed. He can't even handle his own pokemon and some random girl comes along and trains his pokemon in obedience practically for him. Rufflet shuffled his wings and looked at Analise, wishing her good luck for when she was around and Runa next came out.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ps3rpchick Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:47 pm

Analise suddenly doubled over in a coughing fit, Lin rushing to her side. It subsided after a while though and Analise was fine. "I'm okay. Runa will calm down after I make food. I'll need a fire, wood, and a flat stone to cook on. Water would be nice as well. I'll need to take my pills and sit. Could you take care of that for me? I plan to make biscuts, gravy, mashed potatoes, and hot dogs." Analise sat on the nearest rock and took out a bottle of pills. She took two and tried to relax.

ps3rpchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:52 pm

Rave wasn't sure how to react to the coughing fit, so he did what he he thought people would do, which was ask if they were okay, and fulfill any request they make. He scooped a water bottle from his bag and handed it to Analise. He got wood, but he had nothing to make a fire with. So he did it the old fashion way, which was to rub two sticks together to make heat and produce a fire.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ps3rpchick Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:59 pm

Lin got the stone and put it over the fire Rave made, the stone heating up like a stove. Analise got the necessary things from her bag and made a very delicious meal with everything she said she'd make. Once finished, she filled a plate for everyone. "Alright, now invite Runa out so we can all eat."

ps3rpchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:13 pm

Rave hesitantly let Runa out so they could eat. Runa noticed that Analise was still there and just walked away. She laid down near a bush with a huff and faced away from the group. Her ears flat and her face in a pout.

Rufflet would have laughed if he hadn't known that Runa would kill him if he did. Rufflet looked at the food,a bit interested in the biscuits, bit didn't quite know if he would be able to eat them or not.'

Rave watched Runa walk away and said, "Maybe we should just leave her alone for now..."
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ps3rpchick Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:54 pm

Rave was talking to air because Analise was having none of that. She had immediately walked right over to Runa and crouched down right in front of the Mightyena. "Dear, I will only say this once. I went to the trouble of being nice before when you lost your temper AND I made you a delicious meal. So, you can let go of your stubborn pride and eat your food or I can bite your ear and lead you to your food like a puppy which I know you aren't. Its your choice."

ps3rpchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:57 pm

Runa growled, in pokemon she was saying, "Do that and i'll rip your throat to pieces and feed you to murkrows." She huffed again and turned so she was facing away from Rave. When she saw him look a bit concerned, for once in his mostly emotionless life, she whined and got up. She laid down next to him while mumbling in pokemon, "not hungry."

Rave was uncertain about what to do. He regretted bringing up how his pokemon didn't listen to him sometimes.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ps3rpchick Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:41 am

Analise sat Runa's plate in front of her anyway, the smell from it absolutely mouth watering. Analise ate slowly as if eating too fast was dangerous. Kinda was for her. "Despite you may think Runa, I wanna be friends with you, Rave, and Rufflet. I know you are all nice. And anyway, you looked absolutely regal with that cape Lin made you. Like... a superhero or something."

(All the names start with R. Just saying.)

ps3rpchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:05 am

((Yeah, i've been weird with that...I have Rave, Runa, and Rufflet...then i have my second character..with ROSE xD))
Runa rolled her eyes as if uncaring but thanked her for the compliment with a thump of her tail on the ground. She had almost forgotten about the cape, and felt a little guilty about it. She ate the food, thinking if she did the other trainer would shut her trap.

Rave simply ate the food, unsure of how to act or react to the current situation.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ps3rpchick Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:19 am

"And with that, though a rocky start, I believe Runa and I undestand each other better. Honesty and baring yourself to your pokemon as they do the same... anyone with pokemon needs to do this in order to help each other grow. I remember this one Hypno actually took me away. He was lonely you see and I was too... but we both taught each other how to better ourselves and make friends. I kinda hope all pokemon and people can be like that."

ps3rpchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:22 am

((HOLY CRUD I AM SORRY!!!))
"Wow.."was all Rave could say. He looked at Runa who was tearing at her food with a pout on her face. He felt a little guilty about making her go through all this. The guilt disappeared as Runa looked at him and tackled him to the ground, happily licking his face. She gave a glance/glare at the other trainer before returning to licking her trainer to death.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ps3rpchick Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:52 am

Analise giggled and kept eating, finishing her food before speaking again. "That was a good meal. So Rave, what are your plans? I really just wanna experience the region and practice with Lin before we take on our first contest. Will you pursue being a ranger first or try to train first?"

ps3rpchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum