In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:53 am

Weak, but Large Heart

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weak, but Large Heart

Post by ps3rpchick on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:19 pm

Analise Strait smiled as she entered the Cadencia Lab, greeting the water types that flocked toward her with a warm hello. She was so... nice that one could help but get a good feeling off her. She seemed popular with the pokemon already which would make choosing just one a hard decision to make. Sending the little sweeties off to play, Analise went to the professor and spoke in a kind tone. "Excuse me, I'm Analise Strait. I'd like to choose a pokemon to travel with. Is that fine?"

ps3rpchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weak, but Large Heart

Post by 32Melody on Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:16 pm

Inside, a scientist and his assistant were arguing over something apparently irrelevant to Pokemon, and another researcher smiled at Analise as she walked in. "Hello there," she said brightly, "I'm another Professor as you can see, and don't take any mind to the others here." She sat down a chair comfortably, telling the others to be quiet. The researcher lazily, yet in a carefree manner, flipped through a clipboard with papers attached, then her face lighted up as she spotted a certain one and weakly folded it so it would stay attached.

"That's fine! I have you all registered here, I think.. we stalk you have our resources~" the scientist motioned Analise to a computer next to a cart that had a present box wrapped neatly, her chair rolling and making a nice sound. "We have gathered all of the Pokemon in the world, and a few of each," the scientist says, "except for Legendarys. You can pick whichever you'd like, just no rare ones. They were caught by one of your friendly labs." she smiled.

۞ That one girl with glasses and dorky smile. ۞

Belle RobinsonBelle's Character Records

Skye AutumnSkye's Character Records
32Melody
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ps3rpchick on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:54 pm

Analise smiled at the choices, slightly overwhelmed at the sheer volume of them. There were so many choices that it was hard to choose one. So, she made the only sensible choice. She took them all hit the random choice button. The computer settled on Sewaddle and Analise was pleased at the result. "I guess I'll choose that one. That little bug type looks so adorable. When can I meet my new partner?"

ps3rpchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:04 pm

"Right now, dear!" the scientist spun around in her chair and called to one of the assistants, "Number 540, stat!" "Y-Yes, ma'am!" In a few moments, the same researcher came back with a single Pokeball and handed it to the Professor. "Thank you." then she spun her chair back towards Analise and handed the Pokeball expectantly. "Here she is! All yours! Take good care of 'er."

Name: Sewaddle
Would you like to give it a nickname?
► Yes
► No

Level: 5
Moveset: Tackle, String Shot
Nature: Choice

Then she rolled over and grabbed the present on top of the cart. "Just for you!" she grinned, handing it to the girl and being too lazy to open it herself. Inside was a Pokedex, an Xtransceiver, and 5 Pokeballs, waiting patiently for the girl to examine them. "I think that should be it. Any other questions?"

۞ That one girl with glasses and dorky smile. ۞

Belle RobinsonBelle's Character Records

Skye AutumnSkye's Character Records
32Melody
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ps3rpchick on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:59 pm

Analise immeadiately brought the Sewaddle out and crouched down next to it. "Hello little one. My name is Analise Strait and I wanna be best friends with you." The Sewaddle was calm like Analise, showing a docile nature. Analise held out her hand and the Sewaddle lightly blushed up against it to show she had friendly intentions. "I think I'd like to call you... Lin. Do you lie the name?" She nodded toward Analise and the woman grinned. "Lin it is."

She then looked over the things given to her and smiled to the professor. "Thank you Professor. I'll be sure to use these well." Analise waved goodbye to the nice professor and turned, heading out with Lin. "I bet I'll become a top coordinator with you at my side Lin. Count on it."

ps3rpchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top