Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/
Pokemon Feronia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 194 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:54 am

The Adventure Begins...

2 posters

Go down

The Adventure Begins... Empty The Adventure Begins...

Post by 9kirby99 Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:49 am

Miles entered the Lab. He couldn't believe he was getting a pokemon. It would be really useful to him so he could research better into that...but he couldn't ponder things long. He waited for someone to come to give him his first pokemon.

9kirby99

Back to top Go down

The Adventure Begins... Empty Re: The Adventure Begins...

Post by MexterInfinite Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:57 pm

(I heard you needed a mod. So here he is.)

A teenager named Nate was working at a table when he saw Miles enter. "Evening!" Nate went over to Miles and put his hand out to shake. "I'm Nate, I'll assume you're here for a starter pokemon. It seems to be that time of the year. Got several others earlier, but back on subject. What's your name?" Nate brought out a clipboard and pen.
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by 9kirby99 Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:39 am

"My name is Miles. Miles King." Miles shook Nate's hand. "So...what's going to happen here? Do I choose my starter from a list or something or what...?"

9kirby99

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:36 pm

"In a nutshell yes. There is a few other things to do along with that though." Nate looked at a computer that had a man sleeping in a chair by it. "Hold on..." Nate walked over to the man, flicked him in the neck and told him to wake up we have a trainer here. Nate walked back over to Miles. "Anyways go to that computer, choose from a list, and it will come through the tube to the right of it. I'll go and grab some other stuff you need." Nate walked away.
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by 9kirby99 Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:37 pm

Miles nodded and went and sat in front of the computer. He looked over the list, carefully deciding which one to pick.

(Exactly what is on said list? Or can I pick any pokemon?)

9kirby99

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:39 pm

(Any non evolved pokemon that isn't banned or taken.)

Nate opened a cabinet to grab 5 pokeballs, a pokedex, and an Xtransceiver. He then walked over to Miles who was still on the computer. "Here's some of the other things you get while starting on your adventure. So have you made your choice yet?"
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by 9kirby99 Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:43 pm

Miles turned to Nate. "Yeah, I just wanted to look over the full list." He clicked on the word "Ralts" and a pokeball dropped down from the tube. He took it out and called out the ralts. It looked around a bit, then looked up at Miles. Miles accepted the stuff from Nate and opened up the pokedex, and then scanned the Ralts. "So...you're a guy, huh? I think I'll name you Alex, then." The Ralts chirped, obviously happy with the name. Miles then looked at Nate. "Thanks for the pokemon as well as the other stuff. Anything else I might want to know?"

9kirby99

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:54 pm

"I wouldn't recommend playing poker with it. He can tell if you're feeling nervous or excited. My friend Ed learnt from experience except with a Riolu. Other than that no. I believe some other trainers are on Route 1 or in Cadencia. I'd head there next and train on the way." Nate then sat down in a chair at a desk. Unlike some others in the lab, he took his internship seriously.
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by 9kirby99 Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:07 pm

Miles nodded. "Thanks." Miles then got up and left, with Alex on his shoulder. This is it. He would finally have a chance to learn more about what happened that day, hopefully, as well as do something great.

9kirby99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down