In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:53 am

Scared, But Determined

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scared, But Determined

Post by Golemallamata on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Alla had a moment of hesitation at the door, but quick chastised herself. "No chickening out, I promised myself I'd do this. Be brave!" Alla opened the doored and called out quickly before she lost her nerve. "I'm Alla'dran Alkir and I'm here to start as a trainer... please." Alla had her eyes closed, flustered due to nervousness. Thankfully she skipped breakfast or she'd be ill.
Golemallamata

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scared, But Determined

Post by Bluekat12 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:46 pm

A scientist on a wheel chair opened the door lazily. He was leaning on it's back and was sitting on the chair backwards, "Hello person who's name is hard to pronounce. Can I just call you Alla or Alkir or Dran?" the scientist kicked back on his chair and spun a bit until he was at a counter with a clipboard, paper, and pencils. He wrote down Alla's name and motioned for her to come in, "Come on, we don't bite." he flipped through the papers and said, "I don't see any appointments about getting a pokemon but that's fine."

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Golemallamata on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:06 pm

"A-Alla is fine, thank you." She was still nervous, despite her efforts to not be. "Maybe this was a bad idea, maybe I should go back... NO! I will do this! I won't let fear win!" Alla took a deep breath to call her stomach before speaking again. "So um... what pokemon are there? Are they nice?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:18 pm

"We have all kinds of experiments pokemon! We have a transporting device that allows us to get nearly any pokemon in the region." the scientist examined her for a moment and said, "How about a Carvannah? A rough pokemon, a bit hard to tame. It can have a fierce bite. Or a Spearow maybe? No, that's for advance trainers. Pidgey? No, you don't seem like a flying type of person." The scientist thought for a bit before snapping his fingers. He rolled over to a shelf with a newly polished pokemon on it, "How about Drowzee? He can help with insomnia, chase away bad dreams, and is generally a gentle pokemon, as long as you don't make enemies of it." the scientist tossed the ball into the air, it opened up and in a flash of light the drowzee appeared in front of him. "Drow?" it looked at Alla.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Golemallamata on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:29 pm

Alla got a insane soul wavelength creepy vibe from this professor and all his suggestions did nothing to calm her nerves. When face to face with the Drowzee, she froze. This was it, her first pokemon. Alla's heart beat a million miles an hour. She was about ready to pass out, but she took a breath and gave a little wave. "H-h-hey there, my name is Alla. N-nice t-to meet you."
Golemallamata

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:39 pm

"There's your pokemon! Now take it and leave me alone. I don't get paid enough for this..." The scientist twisted gear like structures that was on his head said before rolling away. The drowzee looked at Alla, "Drowzee!" it said happily.

You given a Drowzee by Stein the researcher!
Name: Trainer's choice
Level: 5
Moveset: Disable, hypnosis, pound
Nature:User's choice

The researcher returned with five pokeballs and a pokedex. He handed them to the trainer, "Don't forget these." With that he kicked himself into another room closing the door behind him. A crash sounded from the other side followed by a loud, "Ouch...I'm ok!"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Golemallamata on Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:09 am

Alla took a deep breath in and out to calm herself and flush some nervousnss away. She could do this. She had met some Drowzee before the.... as a kid. Drowzee were peacefully and generally non-aggressive pokemon. Their way of eating dreams were a tiny bit gross, but all in all they were a friendly species. Alla would be safe with...her! Yes, it was female. Now for a name... Melona could be a good name. That would be it. Melona the Drowzee. If she liked it that is. "So um... w-would it be okay to call you Melona instead of Drowzee?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:49 pm

Drowzee seemed to think a bit before finally nodding happily. The researcher appeared next to her and poked Alla with a unsharpened pencil, "Hey, don't forget these." he repeated. He showed her a tray containing the pokedex, five pokeballs, and the drowzee's shining pokeball. He put the tray on a counter next to Alla and said, "Now, take two!" he kicked himself backwards into a different room and closed the door behind him. Only when it had turned dark did he realize that he had wheeled himself into a closet...

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Golemallamata on Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:14 pm

Alla took the items and pointed the pokeball at Melona. "R-return... please." Once the Drowzee was drawn ing, Alla let out a breath she had been holding in. "I started... phew. That was hard... But I can do this! I will conquer my fear!" Hurrying before she hesitated, she left the lab and headed straight out of the town. First stop, Route 1.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top