Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/
Pokemon Feronia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 194 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:54 am

Leon gets his first Pokemon

2 posters

Go down

Leon gets his first Pokemon Empty Leon gets his first Pokemon

Post by Orivexes Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:58 pm

Welp, this is the place. Leon thought, shrugging his shoulders to level out his heavy backpack. As he approached the front door of the lab, his head started to spin from excitement. He had spent his whole life with Pokemon--caring for them, journeying with them, and befriending them--but he had never captured one, and certainly never had one as a partner. But that solitary path ended today, and a new journey awaited for him once he had picked out a new friend.

The flora and fauna drew Leon to Konohagakure, and he already was enjoying the pleasant mixture of civilization and nature that the large village contained. It wasn't too much like home, but so much nicer than the big city. Young flying-types chirped in the skies above, and Leon smiled as he pushed open the doors. Immediately, he approached the reception area, and introduced himself to the closest attendant.

"Hi there! I'm Leon, I called a few days ago? I believe I have an appointment to select a Pokemon." he said with a calm smile.
Orivexes
Orivexes

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/~~oriserver

Back to top Go down

Leon gets his first Pokemon Empty Re: Leon gets his first Pokemon

Post by 32Melody Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:13 pm

Inside the room, a scientist and her assistant ( who for some reason was wiping away a few tears ) looked up curiously from a computer as Leon entered. Nate was visible in another room, nose buried in a book, while Maggie was absorbed in a new magazine. The head scientist smiled warmly and walked over. "Hello there! It's wonderful to meet you. I'm just your average professor doing her job," she chuckled. "Ah, a new starter. Please follow me."

The Professor lead Leon to a different computer, along with a cart nearby that had a small box neatly on top. "We're friends with a couple of other researchers at Teslapolis, and as a gift, they gave us this computer that selects and registers a Pokemon as your starter." She stepped out of the way, motioning to the computer that waited patiently. "It has almost all Pokemon listed, except for Legendarys. It is preferred you chose a common one," she said that part louder for Maggie to hear, "but choose whichever you like."
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Orivexes Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:27 pm

"Well," Leon began, scratching his chin, "let's see what we've got."

By instinct, Leon grabbed the computer and instantly started looking for grass-types--he figured asking for a ghost as a starter would be at least a little odd, and he was just too inspired by all of the plants around the building to not go for a newly budding friend.

"Hmmm..." he pondered out loud, searching the list. Oddish would make a decent choice, but he wanted to avoid anything that would carry a poison typing. Treecko seemed like a nice option as well, but he had never raised a reptile before and wanted something a little familiar, but at least a little tricky.

Finally, he noticed the Unova region tab and found his perfect match--Petilil!

"Hey, how about a Petilil? I know lots about budding flower pokemon, and I think it'd be a good friend for helping me cook up new recipes!"
Orivexes
Orivexes

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:49 pm

The Professor smiled. "Good choice," then turned to call to Nate. "Number 548." Nate nodded and went to grab the Pokeball. The Professor turned back to Leon, then opened the box waiting on the cart. Inside was a Pokedex and five Pokeballs, glistening as the light caught onto them. She picked them up, then turned and handed them to the Pokemon breeder. "Here's your Pokedex and your 5 Pokeballs. Nate will arrive with your Pokemon shortly." The researcher grinned, she loved this part every time a newbie came.

Nate soon arrived with a single Pokeball, handed it to the scientist, and left back to far room. The Professor, after Leon had taken his other key items, handed the Pokeball holding the starter inside. "Take good care of it." she said warmly. "Do you have any questions before you go?"

Leon gets his first Pokemon 548
Name: Petilil
Would you like to give it a nickname?
► Yes
► No

Level: 5
Moveset: Absorb, Growth
Nature: Choice
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Orivexes Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:14 pm

Pepper the Petilil wrote:

Leon gets his first Pokemon 548
Name: Pepper
Level: 5
Moveset: Absorb, Growth
Nature: Timid

"No questions, Ma'am. Thanks a bunch!" Leon packed the equipment away, then looked carefully at the pokeball in his hand. He could hardly contain himself, and immediately let the newly christened "Pepper" out to play.

"Hey, c'mere girl! Yeah, you, come on!" Pepper watched as Leon leaned down, hands outstretched. The little grass-type hopped back towards Nate, not in fear, but in unfamiliarity with the strange man.

"No, no, over here! It's alright. You wanna go play by the fountain?" Pepper hopped and hid behind Nate's legs.

"Okay, how about a snack?" Leon reached into the side pocket of his backpack and pulled out a baggy full of organic trail mix. Upon smelling the berries, Pepper perked up and bounced over to Leon, who gently stroked the roots of his new friend's leaves. She seemed to like the affection, and happily allowed the breeder to pick her up and hand-feed her.

"Some young grass-types really like to be held when they eat. I guess it's like being in the ground or somethin'. Anyways, I'm headed out." Leon shook Nate's hand, and then the Professor's.

"Oh! I guess I do have a question. Where do you recommend I go first?"
Orivexes
Orivexes

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:38 am

The Professor chuckled as she saw Pepper's reaction to Leon. "She's a sweetheart, just a bit shy sometimes." The researcher sighed, smiled, and shook her head. Then the Professor thought for a moment before replying.

"That depends. You can go explore around the city if you're new, or train at the nearby Route 1." she smiles. "You should probably do both at some point, then continue to Cadencia." The scientist chuckled. "Anything else?"
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Orivexes Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:05 pm

Leon shook his head. "Nope! Thank you very much!"

As Pepper finished her food, Leon put her down by his side.

"We're going to walk around town for a bit and get some sun. C'mon, Pepper, let's go!"
Leon walked forward, and to his surprise, his new friend hopped right beside him and matched his pace.

"There we go! We've got a lot to see. Bye, everyone!"
Orivexes
Orivexes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down