None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:53 am

[S] Kaito: Ascend

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [S] Kaito: Ascend

Post by Actinium on Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:58 pm

"Yeeeaarrrgg!" Kaito shouted, being flung yet again. The Shinx's face turned bright red with anger. "Arrrggg... This is impossible!" he shouted, stamping his paw down, it sinking deep into the snow. Kaito quickly pulled it out and stood ready to attack at any moment.

All four of Kaito's legs sunk into the ground, and Kaito frowned. His fur started to glow brightly in the Shinx defense measure, the strangs of fur sticking straight out. He struggled to get out, his eyes shut tight as the way he was looking was directly into the wind.

Avatar made by 32Melody cuz she's totally awesome!
Actinium
Admin

View user profile http://pkmnferonia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:14 pm

Rufflet abandoned his idea to break off alone and opened his wings and let the wind carry him. He grabbed the shinx and pulled him out of the snow. Rufflet screeched as the wind grew too fierce and caused him to slam into a tree. He dropped the shinx and fell into the snow, he struggled back up and screeched. He flew at the beartic once more and used a combo of hone claws and Fury Attack. He scratched and pecked at the bear pokemon multiple times in a attempt to hit it.

(Mel, could you make these things give up, faint, or go away soon? This is getting kind of repetitive...)

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody on Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:56 am

[ I was going to do that a bit later, but sure xD ]

The enemies became enraged and upset at the Riolu for suddenly knocking a few of their kind out, and looked ready to kill him or something. The Beartic were getting especially aggravated, until one of the Snover, the leader, widened his eyes suddenly. Just as everyone was about to attack, he screeched, "STOP!!!" and the Ice types skidded to a halt. The Snover began to tremble. "Don't you idiots remember?!" he yelled, and the others looked at each other curiously. "It's them-!!!" he shrieked.

The Vanillite and Snover gasped while the Beartic breathed in sharply. "Retreat!!!" the Snover yelled, motioning towards the blizzard, terrified, "Retreat!!!!" the Vanillite and Snover screamed, while even the Beartic widened their eyes by just a little, all of them running to the shelter that was the snowstorm. "W-We'll get you all back one day! Just you wait!" the leader called, hurriedly vanishing with the others in the mist of the blizzard.

The harsh battle ended. Suddenly.

After a few minutes, the screaming, crunching of snow, and panicking disappeared with the hail of the snowstorm and strong breeze covering all evidence as nothing ever happened.

It seemed eerily quiet now, the only sound that was made was the blizzard raging on. What would the group do now?

۞ That one girl with glasses and dorky smile. ۞

Belle RobinsonBelle's Character Records

Skye AutumnSkye's Character Records
32Melody
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:53 pm

"You can't really get back at someone if they're gonna be long gone and most likely never come back." Anubis had to limp over to Kaito and asked if he was alright. "That was a bit crazy, got repetitive after a bit... We should go get Rufflet and Mimi." Anubis said as he started to dig out the shinx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium on Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:09 pm

Kaito looked at Rufflet and Anubis, smiling at their help. "T-thanks!" he said, shivering at the cold snow that was covering him. He shook it off, the snow flying everywhere. "Am I the only one who thinks that was anticlimactic?" Kaito asked, "They just...ran away..." Kaito looked around, his view cleared as the blizzard ended. "Now we just gotta find Mimi..."

Actinium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:24 am

Rufflet shivered as well, he couldn't stop shivering. His feathers weren't made for warmth, so the cold bit into him. He did his best to ignore the sleepiness, and said, "Yeah, right now, i don't care. We just need to get out of here." he looked around and saw nothing but a blank whiteness. He wondered how it even snowed indoors anyways, he pushed the thought out of his mind. That wasn't important, right now he needed to help his new friends.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:33 pm

The blizzard had seemed to be controlled by the group that had came before them, and as they left, so did the snowstorm. There was still a cold breeze that blew and shook the evergreen trees as it passed by. From under the snow, a Snorunt popped its head out. "Are they gone..?" it whispered. It took notice of the disappearance of the blizzard and smiled brightly, slightly shivering from the cold. It saw the Rufflet shivering as well and said happily, "I know how ya feel, don't worry." it chuckled. Then it climbed it from the snow and shook itself off.

"Thank you guys so much!! That group has been harassing anyone they see passing by," the smile faded as the Snorunt spoke, "and demand 'em to leave. If the victim doesn't, they usually attack full force. Most of my friends got beat up that way." the Snorunt sighed, continuing to shiver. It smiled though. "Sure is good to know you guys took care of 'em! Thanks again." The Snorunt then blinked, and studied the group curiously. "You guys are dreamers, right? What're you doin' here?"

32Melody
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:11 pm

"To be honest... We were just told to climb the tower but do you know what they meant by 'It's them?' I'm sure all of us would like to know what they meant." Anubis was confused about that. "Well actually I'm gonna go look for Mimi. Fill me in on this later." Anubis started walking in a random direction hoping to find Mimi.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:12 pm

Kaito trotted over to the Snorunt. "Yeah, we're dreamers." he answered, "Trying to climb the tower and all that fun stuff." The Shinx gave a small chuckle. "But have you seen a Lillipup around? We're kinda looking for her so we can move on." Kaito sighed. "I don't think some of my group are handling the cold well," he said, his tail flicking in Rufflet's direction. "We seriously need to get out of her A-S-A-P." Kaito was sure his party wouldn't make it to the top anyway. The ice Pokemon fight left them worn out... Or at least Kaito was left worn out.

Actinium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:06 pm

Rufflet, who was still shivering non-stop, waited for an answer from the Snorunt. He didn't have anything to say or do other than stand around like an idiot and shiver to death. He could feel the cold sucking heat from his body and making him into a rufflet-Popsicle. He wondered if the other floors were similar or somewhat like this, all they've been getting was difficult floors that took forever to get through.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:59 pm

The Snorunt blinked, trying to remember. "I don't know what they mean either, pal, but a Lillipup?" he asked curiously. He pondered over something once more, suddenly sneezing as the wind blew again. "I don't remember seein' a Lillipup, but I did see some sorta brown blur with a buncha white blurs around it." it shrugged. "I was hiding in the snow to, well, hide myself from that gang and I managed to see it." the Snorunt bent down and pointed its head towards where the three came from, but to the left.

"A couple of the white blurs took the brown one and went scrambling off that way while the others came this way, and I dove back down to hide." it continued sheepishly. "Then I suppose your fight started or somethin', cause then there was a buncha battle cries and noises." the Snorunt sneezed again. "That's all I know, but don't forget that the brown one could've been a different Pokemon.. like a Sentret or Eevee, or somethin'. There're other dreamers and such 'ere too, I think."

"I do know the way out, though. Been here all my life, and I'd be happy to help you out." the Snorunt smiled. Then it blushed a bit, embarrassed at what it said earlier. "Sorry for not helping that friend a' yours. Didn't know she was one of the the good ones."

32Melody
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite on Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:51 pm

Anubis was walking through the snow. "Mimi!? Are you there?" He kept looking and calling for her, hoping he wouldn't fall into the snow. It didn't seem very fun falling in last time. He hoped Mimi wasn't dead. THey sort of needed her to help out.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:11 am

Kaito looked over at where the Snorunt pointed. "Uh-huh..." he nodded as the ice Pokemon spoke. "Yeah, there are a lot of brown colored Pokemon, but if there's a chance to find Mimi, I'll take it!" he exclaimed. The Shinx bounded through the snow in the direction where 'brown blur' was seen. He turned back to the Snorunt, pausing to thank him. "By the way, thanks for the help!"

Actinium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:27 pm

"Ye-Yeah, Th-Thanks!" Rufflet shivered he followed the shinx, on foot of course since his wings were practically frozen. He hopped through the snow and went ahead of Kaito as the Shinx stopped to say thanks. He just wanted to get this floor over with. He wondered if there was a volcano floor, that sounded better than this right now. At least he could take the heat better than snow!

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody on Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:09 pm

It's actually not that long, but I like spoilers now |D:

"Not a problem, pal, but be careful!" the Snorunt called as the others left. It chuckled and shook its head, walking off in a different direction. He was confused that they didn't accept his offer. "Wonder why they don't just leave." he murmured, disappearing into the distance. The wind still continued to blow, getting stronger then suddenly falling. It repeated this pattern over and over, showing no signs of stopping because it didn't like Rufflet at all. There was no response to Anubis' yells, almost as if Mimi had vanished or woke up and was never there. She was, though, but she was close to passing out. Farther away, the Lillipup was fighting off on her own. "You just won't give up, will you?!" an enemy shouted. Mimi was cornered, Pokémon surrounding every way she could exit.

There were injuries on each and every one of them, and he dog like Pokémon was having trouble breathing. Her eyes narrowed. The Ice types Mimi was fighting off ( A pair of Vanillite, Snover, and Beartic in case you forgot ) were not as tired as the small Lillipup was, and they were all smirking. "It's not too late! Plus, you'll live." a Vanillite chimed in brightly, a mischievous look in its eye as it caught on. "I'd live either way, I'd just wake up. Don't be an idiot." Mimi snapped, giving a death glare to the Vanillite. "We'll explain everything." a Beartic said suddenly, hiding a smirk as his icy ( no pun intended ) eyes staring down at her. "There isn't anything to explain. You're all criminals and I'm going to stop whatever you're doing." the small Lillipup growled.

The same Beartic laughed. "Criminals? We're guarding our home, and I believe you're the crook for intruding, miss." Mimi thought that was stupid, but kept silent at this - she was sure that if she said anything else then she would attack( "Instincts." she muttered ), and she needed her energy now. The Lillipup growled again, still not saying anything. "It's not too hard of a decision." a Snover spoke gentler, surprising Mimi. "Then we can stop all this fighting, you'll get your energy back, and we'll explain to you everything." The growling stopped, and the navy eyes turned from anger to confusion. Resting did sound nice now, but Mimi wasn't sure if she could trust them. After all, you don't just battle with an enemy then pretend everything is okay afterwards. That's not how it works.

The Puppy Pokémon glanced hopelessly to where she came from, cursing the fact that she ran so fast and disbanded from the others. She could use their help right now. Her eyes hardened a bit, but her words were soft this time - her voice was getting tired as well, and she was barely on the second floor of this darned tower. ".. And how can I trust you?" the small Pokémon asked a bit weakly, still suspicious. The Snover smiled, a bit too friendly like for Mimi's comfort. "Because I would never lie." its eyes twinkled with a hint of cleverness, and Mimi was just about to agree when the pair of Vanillite had snuck up behind her. Grinning, they used a close range ice beam, and all at once, the little Pokémon's body was enclosed in ice. Mimi had her eyes wide and it was scribbled with surprise. With that, the Beartic picked the small case of ice and began walking back with the others towards its camp, where other "trespassers" were, like Mimi, trapped and surrounded by ice.
[ I like torturing all of you. It's fun.. lmao don't kill me ]

Last edited by 32Melody on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

32Melody
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:38 pm

(*Suddenly has an Australian Accent* And here is the endangered Melody. That's the only one in existence. Let's get a closer look. *Sneaks up with a dagger* And now it's extinct!) *Clears throat* Sorry about that.

Anubis was still walking through the blizzard he decided to try and use his aura sensing ability to see trough snow in case Mimi fell. 'Why didn't I use this during the snowstorm?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium on Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:19 am

Kaito began to here a fight going on not to far away. Still, it sounded like there was a conversation, too. The Shinx picked up his pace even more, desperate to get out of this icy land with everybody in his small party intact and asleep. He saw a group of ice Pokemon similar to the ones he, Rufflet, and Anubis had just faught. They had Mimi... But she was encased in ice! Kaito shivered, not sure if it was the cold or the fact that Mimi was frozen. He slowed down, trying to quiet himself andd his footsteps. Trying to be sneaky, he followed the group.

Actinium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:59 pm

Rufflet followed close behind Kaito, not able to make any noise due to the fact that his beak was frozen shut once more. He was able to breath though, he sighed though his nose. He was just having miserable times here and nothing more, he wished he could wake up whenever he wanted, but no. He was stuck in this frozen wasteland they they seemed to never be able to escape from.
(He can't do anything!!! >_< XD))

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody on Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:35 pm

[ For the sake of this rp I won't make you guys battle |D ]

Mimi's aura, luckily for Anubis, was able to be read - she wasn't underground, and her aura did seem to be fading. She was surrounded by frozen Pokemon as well, so it'd be hard to tell which was hers. The group had set Mimi's case of ice down with a bunch of other so-called trespassers, all encased in ice. The had different reactions - most had fear and surprise, others had both.

Some just had the same expression they ( most likely ) normally had. The Ice types, on the other hand, were both giddy and bored. Because of their injuries the Lillipup had given them, they were a bit tired, not wanting to fight again, and did not hear the sounds of the group close behind them. Instead, they walked a good distance away from the victims of ice and settled down, most falling asleep while others just rested. They seemed too tired to hear them, thankfully.

32Melody
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite on Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:43 pm

Anubis saw the aura. It was in the shape of a lillipup. "Mimi!" Anubis started to run over, which was quite difficult given the amount of snow on the ground from the blizzard, but Anubis made it work. He saw other auras too, tired ones but auras none the less.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium on Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:34 pm

Kaito watched as the ice Pokemon retreated from their captives. They were resting. The Shinx cocked his head to one side, puzzled. Was it really that easy? And what happened to the Pokemon when they slept? Were they dreamers too, and when they slept would their real counterparts wake up?

Kaito shook the thoughts out of his head. Thinking about this just wasted precious time. He turned to Rufflet, who had followed him. He didn't look too good. "Er... Any way I could help you?" he asked, though quickly regretted it, as Rufflet's beak was frozen shut. He gave a quick glance at the ice Pokemon to see if they were still resting, and then focused on Rufflet again.

Actinium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:47 pm

Rufflet shook his head, he would have said, "Let's just focus on getting the mutt and getting out of here..." if he could. The cold and sleepiness was making him annoyed and cranky. He furiously shook his head to get rid of some snow. He then worked on trying to claw the ice off with his talons, it wasn't working too well, "I hope there's some kind of resting place after this or something!" he wished he could say.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody on Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:20 pm

The little case of ice seemed to shake along with the wind. Within a few moments, it shattered as soon as the breeze blew again, and the small Pokemon inside shivered. "I'm going to ki-" the Lillipup growled, but stopped short. Where had they taken her? Where were they anyway? Didn't she still have a job to finish? And the others? All these questions swarmed about in her head, making Mimi a bit dizzy. She shook herself off and looked around, blinking. It took a few moments, but she soon realized Anubis was standing before her and she stopped short.

"It's.. you?" she said, half question and half statement ; the words seemed like they were foreign to her, but in an instant, they took flight. A grin slowly and surely formed on her furry face, and she began to become really excited, partly because she was still dizzy and recovering from being trapped in ice. Nevertheless, Mimi let out a bark as her tail wagged. "It's you! It's you! It's you!" she chirped, as if the group were best friends for a long time and she hadn't seen them in forever. Which she didn't.

Still lightheaded but now oozing with energy, the Lillipup squealed and circled Anubis, still chanting "it's you" as if there was no tomorrow. She spotted Rufflet and Kaito and let out another happy bark, circling them as well, filled with different emotions. "I'm alive! You all are alive!" Mimi chirped, smiling wide. She began to skip around in a circle. "We can get out of here! Out of this awful, freezing place and move o-" she stopped. Sheepishly turning around to face them but never once letting go of the smile that was glued onto her face, she asked, ".. Where is the exit, anyway?"

32Melody
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4