Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/
Pokemon Feronia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 194 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:54 am

[S] Kaito: Ascend

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[S] Kaito: Ascend Empty [S] Kaito: Ascend

Post by Actinium Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:25 pm

Kaito the Shinx stood in front of the entrance of the Dream Tower. Looking up, the tower loomed above the small Pokemon. He swallowed, mustering his courage to be the first to climb the tower. He was going to do it, he was going straight to the top. He hoped so, at least. Such a challenge would probably be impossible for a level five Pokemon, but he was brave, which helped his odds, if only a little.

'Ahh yes... Welcome, Kaito! You will be joined by others shortly, so please hold off on going any further 'till they come...'

A strange telepathic voice echoed in Kaito's head. It was odd, calm, and feminine, and seemed to come from the tower. The large door at the bottom closed and there was the sound of it locking. "W-who are you?" Kaito asked, scared of the voice. How did it know my name...?

'I am... The Guardian of Dream Tower.' the Guardian said telepathicly.

"O-okay then..." Kaito mumbled, a bit worried. He did as the Guardian told and ploped down on a rock waiting for the supposed others to come.
Actinium
Actinium
Admin

https://pkmnferonia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[S] Kaito: Ascend Empty Re: [S] Kaito: Ascend

Post by Bluekat12 Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:54 pm

A rufflet seemed to pop into existence beside the Shinx, he blinked and looked around. He had been to sleep before, but he had never been here before. He looked to the shinx and asked, "Where is this place?" although he didn't know that the shinx was a real pokemon, he thought the shinx was a part of his dream. Rufflet looked at the tower and tilted his head in curiosity.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mexter Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:06 pm

Anubis walked up next to them. "Hm... Interesting. I'm gonna guess you two are confused where we are?" Anubis could tell since that was a trait riolus and Lucarios had by detecting the auras of others. He heard a voice tell him to stay for one more pokemon. "So, who are you guys?" He looked at the shinx then the rufflet. "I feel like I've seen you before..." He said to the rufflet. "Maybe I'm just being a bit off today though."

-Mexter

Mexter

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:45 pm

Mimi the Lillipup had fallen asleep, so when she poofed into the Dream World, she practically fell out of the sky a short distance away from the trio of Pokemon, screaming. To her surprise she only fell a short distance away from where she appeared. The Lillipup quickly stood up and looked around curiously. She trotted over to Kaito, Anubis, and Rufflet with a worried look on her face. " 'Scuse me, but do you know where we are? I've never been here before."
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:22 am

Kaito sighed. He had been here for a while today, and today was his first visit to the Dream World. He looked at the other Pokemon appearing. He decided to tell the others everything he knew about this place so far (which was little).

"Okay, me and you guys are all in this place called to 'Dream World', which is where Pokemon go when the sleep. You leave here when you wake up and, uhh.... That's really all I know..." Kaito explained, ending with a small sigh. From asking others back at the Plaza before coming to the Dream World, Kaito seriously didn't know much, but wanted to unravel the secrets of this place.

"This here," Kaito said, gesturing to the looming tower, "Is the Dream Tower. Apparently at the top is a big treasure, and the tower has a different layout every time you come back in..."

'Very good, Kaito. You seem to know a lot about the Dream World...'

Kaito jumped. He still wasn't used to this Guardian or whatever.

'But now that you've all gathered, I shall let you in. Good luck to all of you.'

The doors to the tower unlocked and opened. The first floor was empty and plain. Nothing much was there, but at least you couldn't be defeated on the first floor.

[ Wanna make the Guardian like GLaDOS? ¦D ]
Actinium
Actinium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:14 pm

[YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!]

"Is there going to be cake?" Rufflet asked, he tilted his head a bit as he walked into the first room. The emptiness bothered him for some reason, he looked to the back of the room and saw a spiral staircase leading up. He gave a short laughed and joked, "I don't think I can make it!" his voice was filled with sarcasm. He also heard the voice and he didn't really care about it, he flapped ahead a few feet to make sure the room wasn't a trick. When nothing happened, he continued on.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:59 pm

"I'm not sure if that's the best idea Rufflet..." Anubis warned. "Places like this always lie and try to get you to jump into a pit of fire which I believe none of us are resistant to." Anubis looked around the room. There didn't seem to be any other auras hidden inside the walls. Only four and that was the four pokemon including himself. "Something just doesn't seem right."
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:48 pm

Mimi shivered. Like Kaito, she wasn't a bit fond of the voice but found it to be a bit calming. She hesitated, watching the others walk in. Mimi looked up towards the tower and sighed, then quickly caught up with the others. "It can't just be empty for a reason," the Lillipup looked around the room cautiously.

".. but we'll just have to see for ourselves." she sighed. Mimi was now adjusting to the room and relaxed a bit, before turning towards the others. "Sorry. My name is Mimi," the Puppy Pokemon smiled, "and who are you guys?"
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:26 pm

Kaito looked at the others, then at the spiral staircase heading to the second floor. "Well, my name's Kaito, the Shinx." he said, going up the steps. "Brace yourselves, who knows what is up here..." Kaito wasn't going to let his guard down. The little Shinx was sure it was a trick for Pokemon to lower their defenses.

Actinium carried out 1 launched of one Dream :
[S] Kaito: Ascend 33nuquh
Actinium
Actinium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:04 pm

Rave had flown up the stairs first and had come to a large cave like area, it was covered in rocks and pokemon stood in the middle. Rave swallowed as he realized he was at a type disadvantage since a Geodude resided in the group. He turned to the others, "Please tell me someone know some kind of move that's super effective against rock?" he looked around. He hoped by some miracle someone else would fight the rock pokemon. Luckily for him though, a few paras was with the group. He could handle that.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:54 pm

"Well I know one fighting type. Counter." Anubis stepped forward. "I'm sure that I might have the only advantage since Mimi is a normal type and Kaito is a electric type. Plus you being a flying." Anubis felt a bit important at the moment but it went away quick. I here to help and be helped. Not to be an attention hogger, that's not what I'm like.
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:37 pm

Mimi gulped as she saw the cave-like area. "I'm only level five.." she frowned, ears slightly drooping as she might be the weakest in the group. On top of that, a whole group of Pokemon were just waiting for them. Mimi glanced at the rest of the group. "What's the plan?"
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:40 pm

Kaito swallowed. Ground types were aplenty in caves, and he hated ground types. For the same typing reason, he hated caves, too.

"Plan? I could possibly take a few not-rock-or-ground types myself, but I'm also only level five." Kaito chuckled nervously. "Counter might work, though. The only problem is that you need to take damage first..."
Actinium
Actinium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:05 pm

"What if we tried sneaking around them?" Rufflet suggested. He perched himself on top of a nearby rock. The group didn't seem to be focusing on them and were talking among themselves. He figured that if they kept quiet and low hey could slip by without the huge group of pokemon noticing. He turned to the others for their opinion on his idea, which in his opinion was brilliant and flawless.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:46 pm

"Taking damage first just doubles the damage, I don't need to actually be hit to use it." Anubis looked at the group. "We might be able to sneak by like Rufflet said, I should go last, just in case they notice I might be able to at least hold them off. It's a bit difficult though since were all low levels with the exception of Rufflet who still has a disadvantage."
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:08 pm

Mimi's ears perked up. "Sneaking around might work," Mimi glances at the group of Pokemon then frowns, "but there is always a chance that we get caught. There's four of us." The Lillipup stepped forward in the direction of the exit, wanting to lead and be the first one out. She glanced back at the trio. "What happens if we do get caught? Battle or run off?"
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:58 pm

( Btw Mex, Counter does twice the damage delt to the user. You are thinking of Revenge, which does double damage if hit first. c: )

Kaito shruged. "Sneaking would be okay, I guess, but we need to come up with a backup plan. I don't even know where the way up to the next floor is, anyway." Kaito looked around, the darkness in the cave hindering his view. He looked down at the ground sadly, his voice quiet. "And then there's my little glowy-nervous-instinct problem that comes with being a Shinx..."
Actinium
Actinium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm

"Navigating this place would be easy though, we just stick to the walls." Rufflet suggested, "and if we get caught, we force our way through the lines if we can and run like we're mad!" Rufflet looked to the shinx, "Just don't think about the pokemon and focus on seeing what's in front of you." Rufflet leaped down from his perch and asked, "Shall we get moving?" he tilted his head a bit in curiosity of their answers.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:50 pm

"Yeah. If something does happen we could throw a rock to the other side and distract the then run for our lives. But let's get going." Anubis went up against the wall and started sliding along it. He made sure to see if any loose rocks that were there could notify them of their position and removed them. "Rufflet, I can't carry much more of these. Any chance you could fly them to a safe spot so they won't let the rock pokemon know we're here?"
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:17 pm

'What are you guys doing? You seem to be leaving the floor...incomplete''

Oh Arceus, the Guardian again... Kaito thought, knowing that this was not the best time for her to speak up. The Shinx tried to stay almost silent, but there was a rumble on the adjacent wall. The cave room got brighter as a window appeared in the side of the tower, exposing the sneaking Pokemon to bright Dream World sunlight. Bat Pokemon fluttered around aimlessly, awoken from their slumber, and the other Pokemon in the small cave turned to look at the four Pokemon angrily.

If Kaito wasn't mistaken, he heard a telepathic chuckle inside his head.
Actinium
Actinium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:37 pm

"RUN!" Rufflet screeched when the pokemon began rushing towards them. He took to the sky and tried to flee from zubats and woobats that chased after him. He maneuvered almost expertly in the sky but crashed into a rock as a supersonic struck him.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:53 am

The Lillipup gave a frightened and surprised look when Rufflet screamed, and Mimi frantically dodged the Pokemon and their moves, trying to follow the quartet. "Are you okay?!" the Puppy Pokemon yelled as Rufflet crashed into the rock. The Lillipup skidded to a halt, and ran over as fast as her little legs could take her towards the hurt ally. She used Leer on the few Pokemon charging for them, making them back away.

Mimi nudged Rufflet hurriedly. "Quick! Leer won't last long, and maybe we'll reach the exit if we go fast enough!" She looked back at the baffled Pokemon, then at Kaito and Anubis. She was considering staying to fight, but she'd get tired and possibly faint / wake up. Mimi gave the other three a look that said what she was wondering.

Last edited by 32Melody on Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:22 pm

"I think we should just run..." Anubis said noticing the look on Mimi's face. "Rufflet, are you okay?" Anubis asked also stopping. He saw the mob of pokemon running at them. This doesn't look like it's going to end well... Anubis quickly went to a nearby rock pokemon and used Counter waiting to be hit. It was and that was a mistake of the rock type.
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by Actinium Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:31 pm

Kaito ran, but skidded to a halt as Rufflet crashed into a rock. The Shinx ran up and went to see if Rufflet was okay. He knew there wasn't much time to help, but they had a little. Kaito used Leef to intimidate and keep back the cave-dwelling foes. "Rufflet, c'mon! You okay?" he asked frant, holding out his paw to the bird in hopes to get Rufflet up faster.
Actinium
Actinium
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:51 pm

Rufflet was still a bit confused from the super sonic, he mistook all four of the pokemon as wild pokemon. He screeched and fled from them, rushing toward the exit, "Where are you guys?" he cried. He reached the end of the stairs and tripped over the stairs. The knock on the head cures his confusion, he shook his head and looked up, "Hey...the stairs.." he said.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum