Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:53 am

Dear God, Don't Let There Be a Wave of Zubats!!!!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dear God, Don't Let There Be a Wave of Zubats!!!!

Post by 32Melody on Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:52 pm

[ Sure! And it's fine~ ]

The scientist blinked as Claire ran off and simply shrugged. "She's been acting odd lately, but we didn't take much notice." He peered at Rave through his silver glasses and said, "Wait a minute.. who are you? Where is your uniform?!" He stood back up straight and glared at Rave.

Despite this, he was a whole lot better then Jennifer.

۞ That one girl with glasses and dorky smile. ۞

Belle RobinsonBelle's Character Records

Skye AutumnSkye's Character Records
32Melody
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:58 pm

"Rave...Claire brought me here to be recruited. Some girl named Jennifer took be away from Claire for a bit to ask me questions...am i going to have to play 20 questions again?" he asked. He didn't feel that threatened by this scientist so he sounded a bit more arrogant and cocky than he really felt. His eyes were blank and a frown plastered his face. Runa yipped a greeting to the scientist, just noticing the scientist she was just above eye level with.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:11 pm

The scientist chuckled. "That Poochyena of yours sure is a cutie." he grinned, then tapped a pencil on his chin similar to the way Jennifer did. "No.. that's not necessary if Jennifer already asked you them." the researcher laughed.

"She does that to any new recruit, giving them a bad first impression. I still remember when I first joined a few years ago." he chuckled. Seeing the look on Rave's face, he added, "You should probably give yourself a tour or go find Claire, before Jennifer does the guiding."

32Melody
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:39 pm

Rave wandered off in search of Claire, he didn't like being alone in a place he didn't know and was a bit uncomfortable in. He walked back into the caves and found her against the cave wall, "Hey." He said. He didn't say anything else because he didn't really know what to say to a girl. The only girl he ever really talked to was his mother and the girl from the lab, and he barley talked to her. He cleared his throat and scratched the back of his head, "So uh...what's wrong?" he asked.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:31 pm

The girl had her head hiding in her knees now, and did not look up as Rave approached. She waited a moment before replying. "Rave," she said, not looking up, "if I told you, do you promise not to be mad?" Claire peeked up, eyes a bit red from crying. Storm popped out from the other side of Claire, and trotted over to greet him. "Chuuu~" he smiled, also waving at Runa.

[ I almost put pooped omg ]

32Melody
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:36 pm

"Told me what? I wont be mad..." he said honestly. He sat on his toes and leaned against the wall next to Claire, studying her face. He was trying to figure out what was wrong, and why she was so upset. Runa on his head yipped and whined in concern. Rave allowed Runa to leap off and cuddle next to Claire in attempt to cheer her up. Runa, unlike Rufflet, didn't see her as a bad person.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:52 pm

Claire smiled and ruffled Runa's head before clutching her knees again, the smile disappearing just as fast. She refused to look at him and hesitated. "Team Twilight doesn't actually save Pokemon." she whispered as quietly as she could, finally looking at him and searching for a reaction. Before he could say anything, she added, ".. We only steal Pokemon and use them to steal other Pokemon. We capture their souls," she reached down and pulled out a necklace with a glowing crystal attached and showed it to Rave, "and keep them in here."

She looked as if she were ready to cry all over again. "I'm sorry I lied.. I was on a mission to steal a few Pokemon, and I saw your battle with that Tony kid, and your Rufflet, and.." she said quietly, trailing off. Claire knew Runa probably hated her too. But it's not like it mattered, much.. a lot of people already hated her for killing their Pokemon, so she didn't blame either if they did.

32Melody
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:03 pm

Runa looked surprised, but she nosed Claire's hand, begging for more attention(Because the author of this post can't stop thinking of her as a cute little puppy). She whined and licked her hand.

Rave was shocked by this, he was shocked that he was lied to. He sighed and said, "So i guess Mom was right." His mother had told him that humans are nothing but liars, it was in their nature. She told him not to trust anybody no matter how honest they have been in the past. He stood up, he was more hurt then sad. His blue eyes appeared as soulless as the pokemon in the lab and his mouth was blank. "You're still not a bad person." he spoke.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:14 pm

Claire slightly smiled and gently pet Runa, stroking her fur. Claire sighed. "That's nice of you to say so, but please don't lie either.. I killed Pokemon, Rave. I was the one that captured that poor Minccino. I am anything but a nice person." she said a bit angrily, mad at herself, before sighing once more and returning to her sad state.

"If you still want to help Pokemon, there's always the Pokemon Rangers. I.. understand if you want to leave." she said quietly, simply staring at Runa helplessly. She couldn't bear to look at Rave as she was afraid of him giving her dirty looks. Claire felt awful and had the urge to run away once more, but she forced herself to stay or else she would just ditch Rave once more.

32Melody
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:22 pm

"Well, you feel guilty about it right? Do you feel like stopping? Do you want to make up for it?" Rave asked, "An evil person doesn't feel guilt." he stated simply. He didn't look at Claire though, he was still stung from being lied to. He looked at his poochyena who was happily wagging her tail and staring back at Claire. The poochyena decided it became tired of the staring contest and leaped into the girl's face with a bunch of licks, "Besides, Runa still likes you." he said. He leaned on the wall and said, "If she thinks you're still good then so do I. Pokemon can tell the difference between good and bad. I think rufflet was just jealous earlier."

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:01 pm

Claire couldn't help the situation and laughed as Runa leaped onto her and gave her licks all over. The tears were wiped away from her face ( sort of.. ) and Claire gave Runa a hug. "I don't know. The people here are nice and act like they're doing- down, Runa!" Claire giggled as she set Runa down. Claire did not look at Rave either and pet his Poochyena as she continued. ".. they act like they're doing something wonderful. It just doesn't feel right when you remember that you're killing a creature."

She slightly smiled. Rave's Pokemon put her in a better mood, somewhat, and Claire sighed. "Thanks." she said simply yet sincerely. Claire hoped Rave would forgive her, but she didn't say anything else as she felt that she didn't have to and continued to stroke Runa's fur.

32Melody
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:10 pm

Rave tried to hold back a smile, but couldn't. It looked rather weird to smile while trying to force it down, he covered his face until he had it under control. he was about to say something along the lines of "I forgive you for lying" before he heard shouts down the tunnel back towards the base. He listened closely as the shouts were angry and became closer. Someone must've heard them and reported to the boss. He cursed and picked up Runa, "Maybe we should run."

Runa enjoyed the attention and licked her muzzle. She panted and yelped as she was suddenly picked up by Rave.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:28 pm

Storm's cheeks began to spark as the group heard the voices, but Claire picked him up as well after nodding to Rave. Claire took lead, knowing the way like the back of her hand, and ran towards the fork they entered through. She could her the angry voices getting closer and ran faster, making Storm sit on her should and hold on. "Hurry!" she called to Rave, dashing through the cave.

The girl realized she and Rave could be seriously in trouble now that Claire betrayed TT ( again, sort of.. ) and told Rave the truth. "Rave," she said, trying to find the light that was the exit, "you and I need to split up. If we get caught, they'll take away Runa and Rufflet from you and could hurt you." Claire spotted the bright light and ran as fast as she could. "If they find me, they'll take away Storm or kick me out of the team, or something else." The footsteps the group was making were swift and echoed through the cave, making it easy for the chasers to locate them.

As soon as the group left Wayward Cave's entrance / exited Wayward Cave back to Route 1, Claire thanked Rave. "I might not see you again, and you'll need to hurry. Your best bet is probably Cadencia or Konoha." Hearing the voices reaching the exit, Claire gave Runa a quick scratch behind her ears, said goodbye to Rave, and ran off in the opposite direction with Storm almost falling off.

32Melody
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:33 pm

Rave ran along side with Claire until they came to a fork. She told him of splitting up and the consequences. He said nothing and paused for a bit as she ran away. He hesitated before hearing shouts and running the path she had laid out for him. He ran through the caves in search of freedom of the damp cave systems.

[let's finish this page first, just describe the grunts behind him or something. we only need 2 or 3 more posts.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody on Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:35 pm

[ I see what you're trying to do eve /is bricked But sure! ]

The 3 TT grunts, one girl and two boys, chased after Rave, one of the boys going after Claire. The other pair ran behind Rave, getting closer and closer by the moment. The girl seemed to be impatient and threw out a Pokeball wrapped in the same case Claire told Rave about. As the flash dimmed, a pale Starly emerged and the boy followed.

He threw the enclosed Pokeball in the air, and it opened and cast out a white silhouette. From there, a Vanillite floated after Rave, wanting to spray ice and capture him. The evil four continued to chase Rave angrily, showing no sign of stopping.

32Melody
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:39 pm

[What are you talking about? \(030)/ ]
Rave ignored the pokemon, he continued rushing forward through the cave system. Runa had been returned to her pokeball as he ran. He nearly tripped over some rocks, but he saw light ahead. It was route one. He picked up his pace until he was free of the caves and it would be more difficult for the grunts to track him. He exited the caves and followed the first path he saw, in search of Cadencia.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top