Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:53 am

Dear God, Don't Let There Be a Wave of Zubats!!!!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dear God, Don't Let There Be a Wave of Zubats!!!!

Post by Bluekat12 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:53 pm

Rave was silent as Claire walked away, he wondered if it was someone of importance. He decided not to be nosy and ask, he scratched behind Runa's ears and then moved to scratch Rufflet's chin. "Ruff~" Rufflet cooed with pleasure. Rufflet shifted his feet a bit and watched Claire. When Claire returned Rave couldn't stop himself from saying, "Who was that?"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:37 pm

Claire seemed to be a bit upset at something, but she still hardly spoke. "... yes. We'll be somewhat late, Rave is a bit tired.. " she spoke to the little watch, sighing as she remembered the incident that just took place. ".. Alright. Goodbye." the phone call ended rather sharply, and for a moment Claire simply stood there before walking back.

She looked rather surprised as Rave asked, she was sure he probably wouldn't care. "It was the boss of Team Twilight," she said, sitting herself down in her spot. Storm immediately went over and snuggled down onto Claire. The two were very close and Storm was sure to show that. Claire began to pet Storm, continuing to stay silent. So when she asked the question, it seemed rather odd. "Hey.. Rave? Besides.. helping Pokemon, is there any reason you still want to join Team Twilight?"

۞ That one girl with glasses and dorky smile. ۞

Belle RobinsonBelle's Character Records

Skye AutumnSkye's Character Records
32Melody
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:41 pm

Rave shook his head, "Other than not having anything else to do, no." he decided to continue his questionnaire about team twilight, "So, you guys help pokemon right? So you're similar to pokemon rangers?"

Rufflet began to groom himself, cleaning his feathers and preening them. Runa yipped, twitched, and flicked her ear in her sleep, deep inside of a dream. Rave had to resist the urge to laugh and even smile, he wasn't supposed to smile according to his mother.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:51 pm

Claire stared at the ground, eyes almost looking.. guilty. She nodded at what he said, mustering a chuckle to not seem sad. She continued to pet a now sleeping Storm, thinking on how to reply to Rave's questions. Claire nodded, not wanting to answer the first question clearly. It looked like she was now having doubts on letting Rave join.

"In a way, we are. We use," Claire pulled out an empty case fit for a Pokeball, "these to capture tortured Pokemon or Pokemon that aren't happy with their trainer, just as the rangers use stylus'."

"This case erases the Pokemon's memory from all the bad things, and.. things go a bit more smoothly from there." she explains, putting the case back on her pouch / belt. "There is a downside, though. The Pokemon more often look rather pale and silent and.. it looks like they're ill, or something."

Claire continues to pet Storm. "Any other questions you were wondering about?" her tone is quiet and sincere, and seems patient enough to answer anything else.

32Melody
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:17 pm

"So you just throw it at a tortured pokemon? It catches another trainer's pokemon?" he asked. Rave was interested in the odd looking pokeball. He looked at it closely, "Looks a bit intimidating..." he said, "So i'm guessing that your team is looking for a way to get rid of the sickly look that it gives pokemon?" he asked. He wondered just what the team was doing to help pokemon other than rescuing tortured ones.

Rufflet fell quietly asleep on Rave's shoulder, neatly keeping his balance almost perfectly.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:42 pm

"Yes." Claire said simply, seeing no reason to say anything else. "It looks like that because.. well, I'm not entirely sure. I didn't make it." she shrugs, scratching in between Storm's ears ( Pikaaa~ ) and slightly smiling. "I'm not sure about that either. It doesn't seem like anyone cares about their appearance." Claire shrugged.

[ Short post is short, sorry :I ]

32Melody
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:46 pm

(It's fine!)

Rave returned Runa and Rufflet, "I'm fine now, we should keep moving." he said. He wanted to get to work as soon as possible. "So where were we going again? You never answered that question..." he asked. He was still wondering as to just why they were in the caves anyways. His two pokemon slept in their pokeballs, unaware about just where they were.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:55 pm

Claire nodded and stood up, Storm climbing onto her head and sitting up. "I'll tell you on the way, c'mon." she took lead and began to walk deeper into the cave. It was still bright and lit up from Flash. "I told you, many people don't like us. They think we steal their Pokemon because we're evil, or something." Claire was unwilling to look at Rave, as he could see any evidence that she was lying.

"We have to hide down here or else we'll get discovered, and people will start to ruin our plans to save all of the Pokemon." Claire's footsteps echoed in the cave, the girl looking firm. The group came across a fork, and Claire simply went into the one on the left without hesitation.

The TT member looked like she knew what she was doing, and in a few minutes, another fork in the cave appeared. "It's kind of complicated to leave and return here, actually. You have to memorize it, or you'll get lost." There were now 5 entryways, and Claire chose the 4th one. She walked into it casually, motioning for Rave to follow.

32Melody
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:03 pm

"Why don't you just explain to them?" he asked, he wondered why Claire wouldn't look at him but didn't think much about it. The rocky floor made him trip a bit when he wasn't paying attention. He caught himself before he planted a print of his face on the ground. He followed her wherever she went and asked, "I'm sure if you just explain people would realize that you're good." he stated. He didn't see any reason why they wouldn't believe them, "Maybe it's because the aftereffects make the pokemon look sickly, they might think it's hurting them. It's not hurting them is it?" he asked.

He stopped when they came across a dead end, "I'm guessing there's some kind of secret rock you have to pull or something?" he asked when he noticed a strange rock sticking farther out from the rest. He reached to pull it, not thinking of the possibility of it being a trap set for any intruders that might come across the correct cave.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:25 pm

Claire shook her head. "Think about it. If someone 'stole' your Pokemon and called you a bad trainer, they wouldn't think that's much of a good thing. Nobody wants their Pokemon taken from them, but sometimes it's what we have to do." she said, in a bit of a sad tone, and was now able to look at him regularly. Claire managed to smile as Rave almost tripped, then turned back to keep walking. ".. I hope not." she said, tone sad and unsure again.

Claire was checking for something in her pouch and did not see Rave grab the rock. "Rave, no!!" Claire grabbed his wrist and pulled him back just as a group of Geodude fell from the ceiling. If she was any later they would have smashed his head and given him serious damage. The Geodude angrily marched forward, wanting to get rid of the unknown visitor, but they stopped as they saw Claire.

Claire nodded, and the Geodude seemingly understood and backed off. "Please be more careful," Claire pleaded, "you're letting your guard down." Then she walked to the middle of the room, motioning Rave to follow. "When I count to three, I want you to stomp on the ground, alright?" Claire smiled. This was a quirky way to hide an evil organization, in her opinion.

"Ready? 1.. 2.. 3!!"

32Melody
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:36 pm

Rave stomped when Claire did, confused about why they had to stomp. He was amazed to see the "Wall" of rocks slide upwards and disappear into the ceiling. There was a large metallic tunnel that snaked into darkness, "I have the feeling that we're almost there." he said. He looked into the tunnel curiously and walked forward when Claire did. He wondered how long it would take to get to their destination, he was getting rather impatient about this. He felt excitement growing within him but hid it, he wasn't supposed to show stuff like that. His mother would've been against him even trusting and being near this girl. 'What does she know?' he thought grumpily. He followed Claire with complete trust.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:27 pm

Claire chuckled. "Well, your feelings are right. We're just about there.. follow me." Claire confidently walked into the hallway. "As irony as it seems, I hate the dark.. so close your eyes." Claire knew the place so well that she was able to walk down the tunnel with her eyes closed. As soon as Rave walked in and shut his eyes, Storm used Flash, and the tunnel was lit up. The entryway was now blocked by rocks, and there was no going back. Claire bit her lip at this thought and did not look at Rave, but continued walking.

The tunnel went down for a bit, and it was eerily silent. As the duo reached the end, though, voices could be heard. Claire did not say anything to Rave or even glance at him, she just kept walking. The tunnel exit was free of rocks and was lit, and the voices and talking grew louder. As they reached the exit, stairs were waiting patiently for them, and Claire finally spoke to Rave. "Do.. you want to go first?" she said, not looking at him.

32Melody
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:32 pm

"Uhh...sure?" He asked more than said. He walked down the stairs, he felt an uneasy feeling grow within him. He pushed it aside though, he thought he was just being paranoid. He walked down each step one by one, the voices grew louder and the echo of his steps were drowned by the chatter. He saw the end of the steps and stepped into the opening. The sudden brighter light blinded him for a bit, he let his eyes adjust a bit and saw...

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:03 am

.. a huge group of people, Pokemon, and scientists scattered around the room. They all looked unique in their own way, each wearing a uniform depending on gender. It was quite hi-tech, despite being in a cave. A boy walked by them, waving at Claire and casting a smile to Rave with a pale Munna. "The people here are friendly, remember?" Claire chuckled. Storm, along with a few others, were the only ones that weren't pale. Most scientists and researchers were talking excitedly among themselves, while others simply chatted. Flashes of light came from a different room, while another room was locked and only had a passcode entryway machine as the doorknob. A third room, the one in the middle, did not have a door and looked like a dark hallway.

A reseracher walked by, but came to a halt as she caught sight of Rave and walked over. "Who is this?" the scientist, a girl much older then Claire, looked a bit unimpressed at the sudden new arrival. "A trainer wishing to join," Claire said simply. The scientist looked at Claire, who was staring at the ground and silent. Then she turned back to Rave. "The name is Jennifer. Who are you, and what Pokemon have you brought?" She did not smile and looked serious as could be.

32Melody
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:12 am

"R-Rave. I have a Poochyena and a Rufflet." He asked, a bit confused. He looked about and wondered about the large area. He wondered what was wrong with Claire, he would've asked but he was interrupted by his poochyena freeing itself from it's pokeball and landing on top of his head. The poochyena stared at Jennifer and growled a bit as a caution to the person. Runa huffed, satisfied as she believed that she had shown the other girl just who owned Rave through her growl. Rave was a bit annoyed by this but ignored Runa.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:32 am

Jennifer nodded, clicked her pen, and scribbled something down on a clipboard. "I see." Jennifer locked eyes with Runa, but continued to smile and even frown. She nodded once more, and jotted something else down. "And.. I need to ask you some more questions..

"When I am done, Claire will give you a tour of the lab." Jennifer said sternly, studying Rave closely. Her dark brown eyes strayed to the silent and still Claire. "Claire may not come as of now. Understood?" she glanced at Rave, then nodded without waiting for an answer. "Claire, you are dismissed and will return as soon as I notify you." Jennifer began walking and motioned for Rave to follow. Claire took a step forward. "But-" "But nothing. You haven been given an order, and you will follow it. Understood?" Claire sighed. "Yes ma'am.." she mumbled. Claire left promptly without a small goodbye.

"Now.. Rave, was it? I apologize for her. Claire is high-ranked, but she seems out of sorts recently." Jennifer sighed. "Moving on.." Jennifer launched questions at Rave. "What can you tell me about yourself? Where did you get your Pokemon? What has Claire told you about us? What level are your Pokemon? What level were they when you got them? Why do you want to join Team Twilight?"

32Melody
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:30 am

((Lotta questions @_@ lol xD))
Rave was still a bit confused and had hoped that Claire would've been able to go with them. He followed the lady, unsure of what to say until she began bombarding him with questions. He said promptly, "Well, I'm 16. Got Rufflet from a lab at level 5, Runa here from wayward cave just recently at level 9. Claire told me you were an organization to help save tortured pokemon. My Rufflet and Runa are both currently level 14. Pretty much i want to join to help pokemon?" he was still a bit confused at the lady's manner. He had thought that she would be a bit more friendly about asking questions and to Claire.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:00 am

[ Sorry xDD ]

Jennifer scribbled everything down furiously, eyes looking like stones. She paused when Rave mentioned what Claire told him, but caught on quickly and finished writing his answers. She laughed, clicking her pen shut. "You'll be helping Pokemon, alright."

Jennifer tapped the pen against her chin thoughtfully. "A few more questions and we're done," she says, but doesn't smile. "If people accused you of doing something wrong, what would you do?" Jennifer clicked her pen back and got ready to complete her work. "How do you feel about Pokemon and people in general? If you were to come face to face with a legendary, what would you do?"

32Melody
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:49 pm

Rave grew even more worried by her laugh. He answered the questions quickly, acting like nothing bothered him, "Well, if someone accused me of doing something wrong, I would prove myself innocent. If i can't do that then I guess i'll have to run like hell. People are ok i guess, pokemon are cool. If i were to come face to face with a legendary...well that depends on what it's doing. If it's being extremely hostile and it's close, then i'd do the sensible thing and run like hell..."

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:06 pm

Jennifer chuckled and wrote it all down, then clicked her pen shut. "Good, thank you. You are to find Claire, and she will give you a tour of the lab. I will notify you if I need anything else. Dismissed." Jennifer said coldly, then walked off without so much as of a goodbye. Back where the others where, Claire was near the flashing room, and she was watching with a quiet look on her face. She was hard to tell apart from the others and was not told she was to tour Rave around.

32Melody
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:10 pm

Rave approached her, after being lost for a bit, and said, "I guess you're supposed to take me on a tour of this place..." he was STILL confused. He hoped a tour would help clear his mind of the confusion. Runa looked about, not liking what she was seeing. She huffed and growled at any passing member that walked past the duo.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:08 pm

Claire jumped, not expecting to see Rave so quickly. "Oh.. orders from Jennifer, right." she muttered, then nodded towards Rave. "Let's start off with this room, and.. I'll show you how we erase Pokemon memories." Claire said, walking into the room.

Inside, a group of researchers were controlling some sort of computer system, a rather large one. Devices were all around and the room was lit by the green lights the systems gave off. In the middle of the room was a large container, big enough to fit a small group of people inside. Wires were connected into it and to the computers. Claire walked towards the middle of the room. Only one Pokemon was inside as of now, and it was a Minccino. It's eyes were closed, and the wires were attached to it.

Claire watched, silent as the process began. Slowly, it's memories vanished, and soon it was very pale. The Minccino inside did not move and looked solemn as the process was complete. A researcher opened the container, and the Minccino opened its eyes hurriedly. It looked around, and a higher ranked scientist assigned the Pokemon to a TT grunt. Claire did not say anything and simply watched.

32Melody
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:36 pm

((Hmm...I'm thinking of having him find out the truth a bit quicker than i originally planned, which was until Rufflet evolved, now i'm thinking about having him find out this thread. What do you think?))

Rave felt like he had swallowed a wrench, something told him that something was wrong. Runa felt it too, for her growls became more agitated and her nose caught the smell of the minccino, which smelled like death. Runa curled her lips but did nothing, she was unsure of what to do. Rave said nothing, he didn't have anything to say.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:31 am

[ if you make him find out in this thread, he won't get to be a TT member and most likely will be kicked out. for now, i'll go along with it, just lemme know if you want him in and i can do plot twists. uvu ]

Claire did not say anything either and looked terribly guilty. The same high-ranked scientist patted Claire on the shoulder and whispered something, but that was enough to make Claire swiftly turn around and run, pushing Rave out of the way. The poor girl was practically in tears, and she exited the lab and ran into the cave, Storm bounding after her.

She ran until she was satisfied that she was far enough, and slid against the cave walls and sat down, hugging her knees. Storm immediately knew what was wrong and cuddled next to Claire worriedly. Claire began to quietly cry as she thought of all the awful things she had done. It was only until after she passed out when she realized.

Claire was high-ranked because she did the hard part- steal Pokemon, kill them, keep their souls, use them. She was hated throughout the city, and Claire couldn't take it anymore.

What a life.. Lying, stealing, killing, using.. over and over again.

32Melody
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:40 pm

[I was thinking of changing him over to SOJ, i plan on having three characters, one TT, one SOJ, and one normal. I have a character more suited for the TT role, so i'm going to create them next and use them. How about we make him TT for a little bit, then an SOJ member(I think Acti was doing SOJ, either that or you xD) finds him and explains the real process to him and he joins them at a later date.]

Rave was even more confused, 'Why had she looked terribly guilty?' he wondered. He didn't know what to do currently, so he stood there stupidly. Runa yipped and licked her mouth in boredom. He ignored the poochyena and turned to the scientist, "What's up with her?" he asked, he would've asked "Now what?" but he was more concerned about Claire. His face looked disinterested though, he looked rather bored.

[sorry it's rather short ;W;]

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top