None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:53 am

Just a Guy and his Riolu

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Just a Guy and his Riolu

Post by Bluekat12 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:24 pm

Joeyo blinked in confusion and pointed at his starly that he had sent out. The starly growled as it wasn't acknowledged by it's opponent and moved in for a quick attack as it used Growl. Joeyo smiled smugly, he had a type advantage since Starly was a flying type and riolu was a fighting type. What he didn't know was Starly was also part normal type so that negated the resistance.

As Rave analyzed the situation he wondered what Ed was going to do. It seemed like a pretty even battle since his pokedex had scanned the battling pokemon to both be only level 7. He considered Joeyo to be lucky that he didn't challenge Rave, since he had level 10 pokemon. He watched the battle intently, wondering what was going to happen and tried to predict moves.
((Wild Pokemon for Rave please? xD))

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:39 pm

A wild Cherubi appeared!

Ed saw a Cherubi appear. "One second man..." He pulled out his Pokedex to see it was level 10. "Rave, this seems more suitable for you to get the wild pokemon." He put his pokedex back. "Okay Kid, let's continue." Anubis use quick attack!" Anubis followed the order and ran towards the Starly at a fast rate.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:43 pm

Rave had sent out Rufflet as soon as the Cherubi appeared, Rufflet knew instantly what to do. He took to the air and moved in for a wing attack combined with a leer to lower it's defense. Rave's attention strayed from the trainer battle and focused on his own.

Joeyo grew angry that he was put on the back burner for even a few seconds. He commanded his Starly to growl again, then use a tackle attack. Joeyo was irritated that he had forgotten that Starly didn't have any flying moves yet. He watched as his starly took the riolu's attack and moved in for it's own.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:55 pm

"Anubis, dodge it!" The riolu couldn't hear over the sound of a passing couple. Making him get hit. "Could they be any louder? Ed said with a sigh. He looked back up and saw Anubis using another quick attack. "Huh... Well I guess that's all he could really do..." Anubis quickly hopped back after using it to be prepared to dodge.

Back over at Rave's area, the Cherubi head in for a tackle if it failed, it would use Growth to quickly build it's defense up a bit.
MexterInfinite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:05 pm

The Starly was hit, it groaned in pain and used a tackle. It flew towards Anubis with normal speed in an attempt to hit it. Joeyo analyzed the battle quickly and noticed that his Starly was beginning to breathe heavily. He flinched as he realized his Starly was running out of health, he didn't like this. He felt excited though, he would be able to try out a pokemon he had just caught. He grinned and waited.

Rave's rufflet was hit with the tackle but, with a command from Rave, used Wing Attack once more. He leered as he flew towards the pokemon and aimed to defeat it, he sensed that his trainer had no interest in this pokemon and didn't plan on catching it.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:10 pm

Ed nodded towards Anubis and he nodded back. Anubis was hit with the tackle. "Anubis use counter!" Ed said thinking about the fact it would do x2 the damage taken. He didn't like Anubis being hit purposely but it couldn't be helped. This kid was annoying. You could tell by how he just came out saying he wants to fight.

Meanwhile, the Cherubi was hit with the wing attack only to use a Growth to raise a couple stats a bit. It used a Leech Seed on Rufflet to try and suck it's health and use it for itself.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:20 pm

Rufflet was hit by the leech seed, it was immediately swapped with Runa so the seed would disappear. Runa howled as she used sand attack on the plant pokemon. She didn't want to get hit by that leech seed. She turned around and kicked dirt in the pokemon's direction.

The Starly screeched in pain and fell to the ground. It was returned to it's pokeball and Joeyo smirked, "You've just made a terrible mistake." he snickered. He brought out a great ball and tossed it on the field. With a burst of light a magikarp flopped about a Zangoose roared as it was revealed to the other trainer, "I have a brother that's stupidly obsessed with Rattata, my obsession is Zangoose." the Zangoose grinned at his puny opponent.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite on Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:47 pm

"A zangoose? Really? Hm... I will admit I already know those aren't very common, unlike your brother's interest. However, I'm afraid a normal type versus a fighting type may be a bad choice." Ed was good until something happened. Gulpin came onto the field. "Um, gulpin? Are you sure you want to fight this zangoose?" Ed then realized he hadn't fought with Gulpin too much. "Okay then. Riolu!" Ed pulled out his pokeball and Riolu returned to it. "Okay gulpin, use Yawn!" The gulpin obeyed using a wide yawn to make the zangoose tired.

Meanwhile, For the fifth time saying that, The cherubi used morning sun to try and regain health. It couldn't see very well but it might be able to squeeze in a tackle and hit Runa. It ran at Runa using a Tackle.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:16 pm

The Zangoose avoided the yawn by looking away and plugging his ears, it ran at the gulpin with a leer and a Scratch attack. The Zangoose growled as it ran towards the gulpin and hissed, "Poison me!" It thought that the gulpin was a much higher level than it actually was. Zangoose cackled as it ran, it clearly had a few screws loose in it's head.

Runa was hit with a tackle, she howled and moved to tackle the cherry like pokemon. With her attack boosted by the howl and her spirits high, she couldn't wait to defeat the cherubi.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:27 pm

The gulpin was too slow to avoid the attack and was hit. It wasn't hit far so it rebounded with pound. "Um Yeah!" Ed never really said to do anything but it was still good. I guess the strategy wasn't a very wide variety. "Now use another Yawn!" Ed said to the Gulpin.

The Cherubi was almost K.Oed. Even with the Morning Sun, it wasn't very sunny out, more cloudy. The cherubi used a leech seed and then a tackle.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:38 pm

Runa was hit with tackle and leech seed. She ignored the pain and used tackle mixed with another howl. She was still confident that she could beat this thing. Rave cheered her on from the sidelines, saying words of encouragement and letting his mask of coldness down for a bit.

The Zangoose yawned in return, it had grown drowsy. It used one last move, another scratch attack mixed with a quick attack. It fell to the floor, asleep. It breathed heavily and dreamed happy dreams, it would be asleep for a while.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:13 pm

The cherubi was just about K.Oed. It could barely stand. It went for another tackle but tripped halfway in. "Cheru..." It fell to the ground K.Oed.

Gulpin hopped over to the Zangoose. "Well then. Use Pound two times I guess?" Ed said. He sort of felt bad for the kid. His pokemon were getting beaten and he could't do anything about his Zangoose.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:22 pm

Zangoose snoozed as he was pounded on, it was a heavy sleeper. Zangoose stayed asleep for another turn as Joeyo stomped his foot in frustration and was kicking at grass.

Rave smiled a bit, content with his win. Runa leaped back onto his head and enjoyed the view of the battle between Ed and Joeyo. Rave left the Cherubi alone, not bothering it. He knew it would get up eventually and run away.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:33 pm

"Alright finish it off with two more pounds!" The gulpin used pound two more times. It then hopped back over to Ed, then resumed a battle stance. "Yeah!" Ed believed they had the zangoose down but wasn't sure.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:06 pm

The Zangoose was hit with a critical and a normal pound. It was actually at a fairly weak level, so it was KO'd. The trainer retrieved his pokemon and fled from the scene, cursing and yelling all the way in rage.

Rave approached Ed, "I would have done a few other things during that battle." he actually would have done the same thing though. His mother had taught him to never compliment others, he believed it. His mother told him the entire world was just a sack of waste and nothing more, he didn't like that idea though. He pushed his thoughts aside and awaited Ed's reply.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite on Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:34 pm

"Eh, it was good enough. I kind of feel bad for the kid. But then again he was more rude than you. No offense of course." Ed pulled out a pokeball to get his Gulpin to return. It did and he put the ball back. "You aren't gonna catch the cherubi?" Ed asked. If not, then I guess we better leave it. Hopefully no one from that one team comes by. Team Tornado? Team Tomato? I don't know... I think it begins with a T..."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:42 pm

Rave shrugged, he didn't know what Ed was talking about. Runa barked at Ed in greetings. Her trainer held a pokeball out and returned her, he put the pokeball back in his bag . He ignored Ed's comment about his rudeness and said, "Ok Mr. Fashionista, lead the way out of here. Since you chased off probably out only hope for leaving this place. The boy could have told us the way out."

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite on Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:26 pm

"I didn't chase him off. He ran off away as soon as I beat him. That was his choice..." Ed looked around. "Well aren't you going to Konoha? So If I lead the way, you'll just end up in Candencia, where I'm heading." Ed looked at the way Joeyo went. "Why don't we just follow him? He has to know where he's going. Unless he ran away from home of course."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:31 pm

"Meh, i've decided to go to Cadencia now." Rave said. He scratched Runa's ears and then folded his arms, "I'm guessing you've forgotten the way knowing my luck?" Runa grew angry at not being acknowledged by the other trainer and growled at him. "You could at least say hi!" she barked in pokemon. She huffed and looked away from him, pretending to take interest in a rather large tree.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite on Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:41 pm

"Well I'm gonna go the same way as that kid." Ed started walking in the same way as Joeyo and sent Anubis out in case a pokemon wanted to jump them. "You coming?" Ed said looking back at Rave.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:51 pm

Rave thought for a bit, his mother had told him never to follow anyone. He decided to ignore her orders for now. He nodded and said, "Ok." he said. He followed behind Ed and asked, "How big is this route anyways?" he muttered, not meaning to ask aloud. Runa leaped from a top her spot and landed on the ground, she walked over to Anubis and sniffed him curiously, "Who and what are you?" she asked in pokemon.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite on Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:05 pm

"Anubis and A riolu" Anubis replied to Runa.

"So I'm gonna guess it can't be too long. Mostly because I see a Lake... Lake Amor so to speak..." Ed started walking a bit faster. "Well because of the fact I do not enjoy being around you as you are pretty rude. I'm gonna be off."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:13 pm

"Fine." Rave huffed. He walked away from Ed and followed the lakeside, in search of the docks to lake amor. He whistled for Runa to follow, Runa whined and said, "Bye..." to the riolu before running after her master. The two exited the route and traveled toward Cadencia City.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top