Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/
Pokemon Feronia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 194 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:54 am

We WILL get Fiona the Ralts

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

We WILL get Fiona the Ralts Empty We WILL get Fiona the Ralts

Post by Crytic Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:55 pm

"...And that is what happened in my first sold out show. We tracked down the Snorlax two months later, finishing off the rest of the apples at a nearby orchard. Needless to say we keep a closer eye on the stage pokemon to prevent another fiasco like that happening again." Hewie barked, kinda laughing at the story. TOO BAD YA MISSED IT! "Anyway, we gotta train and add on to the team. We'll crush the competition at contests with my ideas an you skills" Hewie barked excitedly, clearly in agreement.

Crytic

Back to top Go down

We WILL get Fiona the Ralts Empty Re: We WILL get Fiona the Ralts

Post by Bluekat12 Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:55 pm

A figure stumbled onto the set, it huffed and stood itself up. It dusted itself off and looked at the magician it had fallen in front of. It seemed to be a bit scared! It had what looked like a green hat along with a red fin like thing on top. It was a Ralts!

Wild Ralts Appeared!
We WILL get Fiona the Ralts 280
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crytic Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:26 am

Cry, as a Hoennian, WE CALL OURSELVES THAT! WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?! knew about what Ralts were. They were rare to encounter and highly prized for their loyalty to those who catch them. Cry looked over to Hewie beside her. "Your call Hewie. Wanna try to get this Ralts on our team?" The dark type nodded and jumped forward. "Okay, Ralts! I challenge you to a battle! Use Howl!" Hewie howled out, increasing his adrenaline and therefore his strength.

Crytic

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:13 pm

The ralts looked at them with confusion, it didn't want to fight! It instead used growl, trying to look intimidating and discouraging any thoughts of attacking it. The green head shook as the pokemon growled, making it more cute than intimidating
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crytic Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:04 pm

That adorable growling turned Hewie's and Cry's hearts to mush. Hewie went over and whimper in apology while Cry crouched down to talk. "We can't attack you. You are just too cute and nice. Lets be friends. I'm Leslie, but I go by Crytic or Cry. This is Hewie." The Poochyena barked and licked the Ralts's face. Cry used slight of hand to have a flower bouquet pop in her hand. "Here, have it as a gift."

Crytic

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:08 pm

The ralts was surprised by the sudden kindness and the flowers appearing from nowhere. The surprise made her cautious. She took a few steps back warily, letting them know that she didn't trust them enough to accept anything from the trainer.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crytic Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:16 pm

Cry saw the mistrust and immediately understood. "Don't be scared, its just a magic trick." She laid the flowers down and took out a coin, making it appear and disappear before the Ralts's very eyes. "Its for fun, see? I know you can tell I'm not bad. I heard Ralts can feel emotions. Feel mine, I have nothing to hide."

Crytic

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:21 pm

The ralts considered it, it was true. The trainer didn't seem to have any ill intentions. It looked at the coin with interest, wondering how the trainer had achieved this work of magic.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crytic Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:25 pm

Cry made the coin disappar and feigned surprise. "Oh no, I lost it! Where did the coin go?" Cry searched around and gasped when she looked at the Ralts. "Wait a moment, I see it!" Cry reached around and pulled the coin from behind her green hood. "You had it~ Want to keep it?"

Crytic

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:39 pm

The ralts was surprised once more, how had the coin end up in her hood? She looked at the trainer and drew a bit closer, she seemed a bit interested in the poochyena now. The poochyena was a dark type, but she didn't mind.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crytic Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:46 am

Hewie was his usually happy self, running around the Ralts excitedly. He loved watching his trainer pull off magic tricks, always wondering how she did it. He had a theory that Cry was actually a pokemon hiding as a human and she used fighting moves to pull off the tricks. How else could a human escape from chains, make things disappear and reappear, and somehow teleport from a box to the crowd?! Needless to say, Hewie was mistaken. But he was still a young puppy who needed to learn more.

Crytic

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:39 pm

The ralts smiled and was about to draw nearer when a pokeball smacked it in the back of the head. It fell over and was sucked inside, it shook only once before the ralts broke free. It cried out and hid behind the poochyena as a trainer on a bike came out of the bushes, "Dang it! Get in the stupid ball!" they screamed. They saw the magician and yelled, "Back off! This is mine!"

Biker Troll Appeared!
We WILL get Fiona the Ralts 071
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crytic Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:06 am

Hewie went immediately into attack mode, growling at the biker and daring him to try to catch the Ralts again. Cry stood beside her pokemon. "Lets see. Bad additude, horrible manners, and... ugh that smell is so strong a trubbish would run. You with a Ralts? You two would fit in together worse than a tangela and a pyro. She clearly doesn't want to be with you, so why don't you ride off on your little bike?"

Crytic

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:16 pm

Troll huffed and took out another pokeball, this one contained a pokemon this time. "No way i'm giving this Ralts up! I'll fight for it if I have to!" the cyclist roared as he sent out his own pokemon, Growlithe. The growlithe howled and growled at the poochyena.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crytic Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:14 pm

Hewie growled at the other canine pokemon as Cry took the ralts by the hand to lead her away. "Come now, let Hewie and I do what needs to be done. Hewie, show them your Howl and Tackle him!" Hewie Howled, upping his adrenaline before rushing forward to try to slam into the growlithe.

(NO ONE WILL GET HER AZ...OTH)

Crytic

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:27 pm

The growlithe took the tackle, and tried to bite the poochyena anywhere it could. It roared, but the roar had no effect since the poochyena was the only pokemon in the trainer's party.

(Your turn in Naruto RP)
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crytic Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:44 pm

Bite was a Dark type move, so Hewie took it in stride as a Dark type himself. "Don't let up! Keep Tackling him!" Hewie jumped back and buckled down, rushing the Growlithe and aiming to Tackle him harder.

Crytic

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:23 pm

The growlithe attempted another roar to distract the poochyena while he ran in for a bite attack once more, he had been damaged by the tackle, but was still able to move quickly. The growlithe roar with his jaws wide open and he rushed to clamp down on the poochyena's fur.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crytic Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Luckily for the growlithe, though an ineffective move, it hit in a spot that would be considered critical. Hewie whined in pain. However, Cry had a plan. "Hewie, spin arounds as fast as possible!" Hewie did so, trying to get his opponent dizzy enough to let go. "When you get a chance, Tackle immediately!"

Crytic

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:39 pm

The growlithe latched on for as long as it could, but the momentum threw it off. It was hit once more with a tackle attack and used another bite attack, it seemed to be trying to make it's opponent flinch as much as possible. The growlithe roared once more as it charged toward the poochyena, it's fang bared once more in a repetitive attack.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crytic Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:48 pm

This was it, Hewie's chance to shine. While growlithe roared, Hewie howled to get his fortitude up. He then ran forward to Tackle the growlithe as his opponent tried to bite him. At the way they attacked, Hewie would Tackle literally head to head.

Crytic

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:56 pm

The growlithe noticed the attacker's plans and twisted so he was then to the side of the poochyena when they passed. He used yet another bite attack to try and grab and toss him somewhere else, into a tree hopefully or maybe a rock. It would be a blind throw.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crytic Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:10 pm

Hewie lept to the side and out of the way, digging his adorable wittle paws into the dirt to ground himself. Without hesitation, Hewie lept at the growlithe from the side to Tackle the fire type.

Meanwhile, as Troll was too busy focusing on the battle between the two canines, Cry had coaxed the ralts to hid in her bag, her top covered by a blanket. She was perfectly hidden. "Oh look, the little ralts disappeared. Darn..." Cry's acting was spot on as she really looked like she had no idea where the pokemon went.

(Magician rule #45: Cheat)

Crytic

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:38 pm

Troll looked at the girl suspiciously, then with rage. The girl had let the pokemon escape! "Ember!" he commanded. The growlithe's mouth opened up and a red ball formed inside of it. Small balls of fire shot out from the bigger one and launched towards the poochyena with amazing speed. The orbs burned and flickered as they shot, threatening to burn Hewie AND his trainer.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crytic Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:34 pm

Cry quickly used his pokeball to recall Hewie out of the way of the incoming attack, diving and getting back to her feet nimbly. "Hey! Just because you lost the Ralts doesn't mean you gotta lose your temper! You can try to find it! Obviously it would go the opposite direction of the battle." Cry pointed in the direction she was speaking about. "If you don't waste time, you can still catch it. I give up on trying to defend it. Too much trouble for one pokemon for me. You can have it."

Crytic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum