In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:53 am

Since When Were Dragons Romantic?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Since When Were Dragons Romantic?

Post by Nocive on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:32 am

A short, white-haired girl entered the lab. She frowned, seeing several wet stains on her sweater's sleeves. She probably should have rolled them up before getting on the boat. Still, she blamed the fact the streets were covered in water and how she needed to ride a boat just to reach a laboratory. It wasn't efficient in her opinion. She shook the irritation away, replacing it with mild excitement as she remembered that this would be where she would receive her starter pokemon. She only hoped that it wouldn't be an Audino.

She shook off her wet sneakers, paying no mind to the uncomfortable squish! they made as she took a little stroll through the lab. To her not-so-surprise, the area had many tanks filled with water pokemon of varying species. A few of them stared at her with wide, fishy eyes, making the girl raise a brow. She didn't really consider water types to be appealing. Dragons, now those were truly beautiful. She snickered at the thought, before moving on.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" She said, searching for a professor or someone who could give her a starter. These people really needed to be more alert and ready to serve their guests. She swore she heard someone sleeping, but decided not to pay much mind to it. The area held such a relaxed vibe for a laboratory.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Since When Were Dragons Romantic?

Post by Bluekat12 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:43 am

"SHH!" A man approached her on a wheely chair spoke. "He's asleep." The man was professor Stein from Konohagakure Lab. The man was calm as he spoke, "Wait here." he took out a pokeball and let out a odd black Haxorus. The large pokemon knew it's job. It crawled over to were the sleeping man was, it circled the desk the man was sleeping on a bit before putting his claws on the table. The man snorted, being slightly awakened by the sound of feet. The man looked up and saw a large gaping Haxorus mouth in his face as the dragon pokemon bellowed and roared at the man. The man, Spirit, screamed and fell backwards, causing Stein to laugh, "You have work to do!" he managed to say.
Spirit huffed and saw the trainer, he approached the trainer and asked, "So! I suppose you want a pokemon. Damn professor's shenanigans never stop!"
"Why so serious?" Stein said in a creepy voice as his Haxorus curled behind him, earning a petting.
"Because that's our JOB!"
"You need to chill out for once."
"You need to get serious! When it comes to researching the pokemon you're up for it but once a trainer comes you run with your tail in between your legs!"
"I don't run, I procrastinate."
"What does that mean!?"
"You should really go back to college..."

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:54 am

To the girl's surprise, a man in a lab coat wheeled over to her on a chair. He didn't seem like he came from here. The girl was about to question the man's motives for asking her to be silent, seeing how suspicious he seemed, but was then cut off by a pokemon suddenly being released from its pokeball.

Esther gaped as she watched the Haxorus crawled over to a sleeping man. That pokemon, it was definitely a dragon type. She saw one in Opelucid once, traveling with a trainer. But no, this one was not green like the one she saw. It was black. Black and so... so... so magnificent! The girl resisted the urge to squeal in happiness when she realized two of her favorite things could actually be together. A black dragon type? She HAD to have it!

The girl didn't give a care at the duo's shenanigans, nearly skipping towards who she would assume to be a professor. She took a few seconds to stare at the Haxorus before turning her attention to the man who she assumed owned it. If she didn't have such skill at masking herself, it would be plain as day that she had a burning envy for the owner for having such an amazing pokemon. "Hello! I'm assuming you're the professor here. I'm here to start my journey as a trainer. But first, may I ask..." She looked over to the Haxorus, a smile on her face. "Can I get one of those as a starter?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:06 am

"Well you can't have my Haxorus, but you can have one of her eggs." Stein rolled over to a door and opened it. Inside an Axew leaped out, "Huh, guess it hatched." the Axew made it's way to the girl and looked up at her, "Axxew!" Hello!

You were given a Axew!
Name:User's choice
Level: 5
Moveset: Scratch, Leer
Nature: User's choice

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:20 am

Esther seemed disappointed when she saw the Axew wasn't dark like its mother, but nonetheless was glad that she could have a dragon type for a partner. At first, she doubted she could have one for a starter, seeing how they were said to be very rare and powerful pokemon, but seeing as she was being given one without hassle, her assumptions were apparently incorrect. She crouched down as the Axew approached, picking it up. The dragon type was a bit heavy, but the girl could care less.

The Axew gave a cheerful cry before nuzzling against its new trainer. Esther smiled, glad to see that the dragon wasn't feral. Although she could probably handle a rash pokemon well, she doubted she could get away unharmed if she had an angry dragon pokemon for a partner. The axew seemed friendly as well, and very much affectionate with how willing it was to be picked up by a stranger, let alone a human. It was practically the most adorable thing the girl had ever had the chance to own, and that was really saying something.

"Hmm..." The petite trainer contemplated on what name to give her new pokemon. She took note of the axew's affectionate, cheerful behavior along with her species. Dragon types were powerful, and seeing how the axew would soon evolve into a Haxorus, Esther had to think of a name fit for such a noble, powerful pokemon. The axew seemed to be female as well, seeing how the markings around its eyes seemed sharper and pinched upwards, similar to eye lashes. A powerful, yet affectionate dragon type. After a few more minutes of thinking, a name finally came to mind.

"How about I call you Amora?" She said, looking down at the little dragon as she waited for her response. Much to the trainer's relief, the Axew seemed satisfied with the name and gave a happy 'Xew!' in reply. Esther smiled, enjoying the axew's optimism. She doubted her partner would be a handful, and that was one less burden on her part. The trainer looked over to the professor's Haxorus, her smile turning into a frown. She turned her attention to the professor, speaking with mild worry. "Would it really be alright for me to take her child?" Secretly, the trainer was hoping it was. She already took a liking to the pokemon, and knew that she would benefit with such a powerful partner.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:38 pm

"It's fine! Just take good care of her and Haxorus won't hunt you down and kill you in your sleep." Stein said, still petting his Haxorus, who was humming happily but giving a warning glare to the trainer as if to say, "Seriously...I will.."
Spirit sighed and handed the trainer her pokedex and five pokeballs.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:47 pm

"Don't worry, I will." Esther gave a small smile at them. She would take care of the Axew, even better than any other trainer who could've received her. The girl would make the little dragon strong and powerful, the envy of many and the terror of others. And the best part? There was a low chance the axew would ever try to rebel against her trainer. What reason would it have to do such a thing? Amora would be one more asset in the ridding the pain of the pokemon world.

The white-haired trainer put her new pokemon back down on the ground, accepting the Pokedex and pokeballs. She placed the newly acquired items in her bag, careful as to put them somewhere they couldn't be easily taken. The girl turned her attention back to the professors, looking ready to begin with her journey. "Thank you for your services. I will be leaving now." The girl began making her way out the building, her new Axew happily trailing after her.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top