None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:53 am

Another Day Of Training

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Another Day Of Training

Post by Bluekat12 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:14 pm

The Magikarp was hit once more. It grew a bit annoyed and tackled the Vulpix back! The trained was surprised by the move, she didn't know that the magikarp knew that. It was too late though, the magikarp was already low on health.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:20 pm

Nyx was really surprised when she saw the Magikarp fight back. Did the water pokemon learn it only now? Or did its trainer not realize it knew the attack? Still, it made the purple-haired trainer a bit disappointed to see that it didn't fight back earlier and made the battle at least a bit more interesting. "Quick Attack, once more." She said.

The Vulpix gave a cry, being hit by the Tackle. She was caught off guard by the attack, not knowing that the water type actually knew how to fight back. She shook her head, before running up for another Quick Attack.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:26 pm

The magikarp cried as it was pushed back into it's trainer the trainer returned their pokemon and sighed, "Ah well...nice battle! I gotta go train. Bye!" the trainer left the field without waiting for a response.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:50 pm

"Uh bye?" Nyx said, watching as the trainer suddenly fled without even letting her reply. What an odd trainer. She shrugged, thinking that Wally was really in a hurry to train. Couldn't blame her though, every second counts when it came to training. The 14-year old walked over to her Vulpix, giving the fox a pat on the head for a job well done. She returned the pokemon back into its pokeball, ready to continue on with training.

Her Shroomish hopped beside her as they continued through the tall grass, excited to battle some more. He never experienced getting so strong so quickly while he was a wild pokemon, and being in the hands of a trainer had opened his eyes to the joys of battling. He liked making his trainer proud, and hoped that he'd continue to be a great pokemon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:00 pm

A pidove pecked at some seeds close by, the pidove was minding it's own business and didn't care for the trainer. It was up to the trainer to either ignore it or battle it or even try to befriend it.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:10 pm

Nyx looked at the Pidove, thinking about what to take. Battle, Capture, Ignore? She knew that a flying type would probably benefit in the long run, but Pidoves weren't exactly an interesting bird pokemon. She could probably catch a more powerful one in other towns, anyways. She didn't want to waste time trying to fight it, seeing how Oliver was her main concern. And with that, the trainer and her jolly Shroomish continued on through the tall grass, looking for better enemies or potential friends.

Last edited by Nocive on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:13 pm

A rattata noticed the two and didn't seem that interested in them and fled. It took a few hours, but finally more pokemon began to appear. A purrloin appeared in front of them, smelling the scent of one it's own. It purred and rubbed against the trainer's legs. Trying to receive attention.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:19 pm

Nyx felt something furry rub against her leg. Looking down, it was another Purrloin. She chuckled, wondering why the wild pokemon was doing so. Purrloin were such odd, friendly pokemon. She bent down to pet it, only to be interrupted by her happy Shroomish.

Oliver grinned, hopping over to the Purrloin with the happiest face a Shroomish could muster. He stood in front of the cat pokemon, unknowingly blocking his trainer. He hopped in place, talking with enthusiasm. This pokemon seemed really friendly. " Shroom! Shroom shroomish! Mish shroom! < Hi there! I'm Oliver, what's your name? You seem really friendly! >"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:27 pm

The purrloin was surprised by the happy shroomish. It smiled and purred, "Purrrlooin" I'm Davin the purrloin rubbed on the trainer again. It seemed to hang around her pocket for a bit. The purrloin cried in victory as it began to run away with two of Nyx's potions in it's mouth!

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:40 pm

Nyx's eyes widened as she saw the Purrloin suddenly steal from her bag. "OLIVER, STUN SPORE!" She said, as she fumbled for one of her pokeballs. She needed someone to chase after it! Having no time to remember which pokeball was which, she only hoped for the best as a bright red light emerged onto the field.

Victoria shook her fur, having finally been freed from the Pokeball after her capture. She looked around, registering the her current surroundings. Where was Luis? She was interrupted when the familiar voice of her new trainer called out, asking for her to chase after a Purrloin who had stolen her potions. She looked ahead, spotting the Purrloin being chased by a Shroomish. With a smirk, she got on her fours and began running towards her fellow purrloin in a purple blur.

Oliver growled, feeling tricked by the Purrloin as he ran behind it. He sent forth a mist of paralyzing powder, making sure to put force in order for it to reach toward the dark type.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:42 pm

The purroin dodged it with ease and continued into the trees. He climbed up a tree into the branches and began tree hopping, he hadn't realized that the trainer had sent out another purrloin and thought he would be safer up there. He snickered as he put all he could into running and weaving through the branches. He was stealing for his trainer, who needed them.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:50 pm

Victoria followed the Purrloin with ease, having just as much skill as her target. She watched the purrlon ahead intently, determined not to fail her first task. If she did, her reputation on the team would already be tarnished, and she'd rather not disappoint Aloysius. She did, however, wonder why the purrloin even stole those potions in the first place. It wasn't like the pokemon could use it, anyways.

Oliver gave a cry, nearly crashing into the tree as he watched the two purrloins chase. He gave a pout, chasing after them on the ground. The second the purrloin would dare to land, he would immediately bombard the pokemon with as many spores as he could in order to stop him. Those potions weren't his!

Nyx followed behind her Shroomish, watching the Purrloins chase each other. Why did the purrloin steal her potions? It was all so odd, yet the trainer didn't have any time to think about it as she chased after the thief with her pokemon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:54 pm

"Purrloin..." Persistent aren't you? he growled he began making longer leaps, trying to beat the other purrloin in agility. He ignored the shroomish on the floor and continued to leap from tree to tree. A tranquill flew by the purrloin, the purrloin hopped on top of the tranquil and they both flew more towards the north, luckily though they didn't seem to go far, just a few yards ahead.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:59 pm

Victoria was able to follow her target until he hopped onto a Tranquill. She narrowed her eyes at the fleeing duo, before continuing to chase after them. Fleeing on a flying type was an unfair move, and she refused to let the thief go that easily. She hastened her pace, following the Tranquill.

Oliver and Nyx saw how the thieving Purrloin jumped onto a Tranquill. It had cohorts? The two watched as Victoria hopped down from the trees and began chasing after them with a quickened pace. They followed after their teammate, determined not to let the thief escape.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:09 am

The tranquil and purrloin seemed to forget all about the people chasing them. The tranquill landed near a body. It was a boy, and he seemed injured. The purrloin brought the potion's near the boy's hands, but the boy was passed out and couldn't move. The boy seemed to be in his teens with a bit of a red jacket on with a red hat and black pants. His arm seemed to be hurt, and it looked as if the boy had been attacked by something.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:25 am

Victoria arrived at the scene, stopping a distance away from the three others. She was about to demand why they stole the potions, but upon seeing the trainer, she decided her questions had been answered.

Nyx and her Shroomish came right after the Purrloin, stopping when they saw the two pokemon and the unconscious trainer. Oliver felt conflicted upon seeing the boy's injuries, already assuming that the two thieves were his pokemon. Should he use Stun Spore now? Should he just allow them have the potions? His mind was boggled due to the conflictions.

Nyx stepped up, cautiously approaching the unconscious trainer. She saw the injured arm, looking like the worst out of all the boy's injuries. It was covered in scratches and bruises. What had caused this? Was he attacked by a wild pokemon? The 14-year old could only guess. She looked over to the potions the Purrloin tried to give the boy, feeling a pang of remorse for assuming they were stealing her potions for no good reason.

She walked up, stopping a safe distance from the trio as to avoid triggering any violent reaction from the pokemon. Rummaging her bag, she took out some medical supplies, mainly disinfectants and bandages that were spares given to her when Layla was injured. "If you'd allow me to, I could at least bandage his injures. Or maybe I could call for a doctor?" She asked, trying to ask for permission from the unconscious trainer's pokemon before acting.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:37 am

The tranquil and the purrloin looked at each other before nodding. They had stolen the potions thinking they would use it on their master, they of course were wrong. "Tranq....uill..." Can we...trust them?
"Loooin...purr loin loin purr purr loin meow mrown..." I don't know but we have no choice. That damned team twilight pulled dirty tricks on him. the purrloin hopped on top of his trainer's back and sat on his head in an attempt to wake him up, which failed.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:45 am

Nyx seemed to take the nods and lack of violent reaction to be an 'okay'. She looked over to Victoria. "Victoria, I need you to look for a Doctor. Can you still remember those people from the Pokemon Center who healed you and the team? Just look for someone in the same uniform nearby." She said. The Purrloin seemed to understand, faintly remembering a few cloaked individuals healing her from her burns. She ran off to search for the needed human.

The purple haired trainer got to work, kneeling beside the unconscious trainer's injured arm. She did her best to disinfect it, luckily still able to remember the procedures. Once the bruises and scratch marks were all cleaned, she bandaged his arm. Though it wasn't on the level of a real medic, it would do until the doctor came.

Oliver stood nearby, keeping watch to spot if the so-called 'Doctor' was arriving soon or if there were any predators coming close. He made sure to be ready with a Stun Spore if anyone dared to try and ambush them.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:58 am

Sadly, no doctors were in the area. Luckily, the boy groaned and opened his eyes. He bolted up only to end up making his arm hurt, he cried out and held his arm. He looked at the trainer and demanded, "Who are you? Are you with THEM?" he backed away a bit, not noticing that his arm had been bandaged. As if on cue more pokeballs on his belt opened up. Out came an Umbreon, Houndoom, and Gabite. The pokemon growled at Nyx, but the tranquil and the purrloin(Davin) leaped in front of them and started to explain everything to their fellow teammates. The pokemon settled down and returned to their pokeballs. All disappeared except Davin, "Seems like Davin likes you..." the boy said.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:02 am

Nyx nearly jumped out of her skin when she saw the pokemon appear, thinking this would be how she would die, or at the very least become extremely injured. She felt relief wash over her when the boy's Purrloin stepped in, seeming to be explaining the situation and causing the other pokemon to return to their pokeballs. She snapped out of her little inner celebration when the boy spoke.

"Oh! Uh... maybe. Your Purrloin's name is Davin?" She said, looking at the Purrloin. It was then Victoria finally came back, having no such luck with looking for a doctor. She walked over to her trainer, shaking her head to tell the bad news. Nyx frowned, before turning back to the boy. "Sorry, seems like there aren't any Doctors nearby. Can you walk? If not, I could go hurry to the Pokemon Center and call the doctors myself."

Oliver saw the trainer to be conscious. He guessed if the human could stay awake and release such scary pokemon he wouldn't need the potions. The Shroomish snuck towards the area, before snatching the 2 potions and hopping back to his trainer. "Shrroom Shhrroom! < I got it! I got it! >" He said, slightly muffled.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:11 am

The boy stood himself up and said, "I-uh, thank you! I'm going to need you to do me a favor though. I was tricked by a Team Twilight Grunt, he used a little girl as a hostage. He took my ranger's license and my badge and even one of my pokemon, without those I can't go back to the base. I'll either be a laughing stock or be accused of being a grunt in disguise. My pokemon and I aren't doing too good, could you go track him down and get my stuff back please? I'm Drake by the way." he spoke quickly and urgently, "My tranquil and Davin will help you find him, but they can't fight." He offered. Davin meowed, if Nyx had inspected them close, she would have seen that the pokemon were covered in bruises and scratches. They must have fainted at some point or been close to fainting. Will Nyx accept the task?

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:25 am

Nyx scratched the back of her head, trying to think. If this guy, who had stronger pokemon, got beaten up by these 'Team Twilight grunts' (Are those like rip-offs of Team Rocket?) then she doubted she had a real chance. But she couldn't leave a person in need! That would make her just as horrible as the person who had hurt the guy. It couldn't hurt to just try, right?

The purple-haired trainer nodded, accepting the task. "I'm Nyx, by the way. Nyx Felicity. I'll bring back your stuff, you can count on it!" She said, her voice brimming with enthusiasm. But only something as keen as a psychic type could see the fear hidden in her voice. "Um. But can I ask, what's a Team Twilight grunt? Are those like Team Rocket? I come from Kanto, you see."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:32 am

"Team Twilight is a group that's bent on...well what their goal is I don't exactly know. They have these strange crystals that can steal the soul of pokemon and the bodies become nothing but shells that do everything the wielder of the crystal tells them. The pokemon become sickly soon afterwards, and don't feel pain." he explained, "you have to go quickly, he's probably still on the run." His tranquil and Purrloin nodded at each other. The purrloin began sniffing about and pointed north with his paw, "Mrown." This way The tranquil took to the skies and flew ahead, to see if he could find the grunt ahead of them.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:36 am

Nope, those Team Twilight grunts were definitely not like Team Rocket. Soul-stealing crystals? Who on their right minds would make something as terrible as that? It made Nyx's blood boil at the thought. She bid Drake farewell, before following his pokemon in hopes of finding the grunt.

Victoria and Oliver also tried to help, searching nearby as their group continued looking for the grunt. Victoria didn't seem fazed by the ranger's explanation and about the soul-stealing crystals. Please, they wouldn't even have the chance of stealing her soul. Oliver, on the other hand, was a bit shaken by the possibility.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:40 am

After a while of searching the tranquill circled back and cawed at Nyx, "Tanquill! Tranquill!" it cawed, This way! Over here! the purrloin gracefully leaped into the clear field where the twilight grunt was resting, "LOIN!" is screeched. The grunt looked at it and scoffed, "You again? Didn't you die when I kicked you in the ribs?" the grunt huffed and said, "I guess i'm going to have to do it again you useless cat!"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top