Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/
Pokemon Feronia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 194 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:54 am

Wish

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wish - Page 2 Empty Re: Wish

Post by Sakurai Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:34 am

At this point the fish huffed in annoyance, and dodged the attack, grumbling. The battle seemed like a tie, slightly in the Shelmet's favor, since Hope couldn't go on land, and the Shelmet if it's life depended on it wouldn't go into the water. Lazily she swam around, wishing that she could learn bounce-when suddenly a certain not so smart -go back to Pokemon School- red-head appeared with a certain red item in her hand. Ari knew that the battle could go on for ages, most likely the Shelmet would win maybe with some injuries, and she promised herself that she would release/give the Shelmet If it acts like the Absol, not like the uncatchable Scraggy...that Scraggy idek if the Pokemon found a better home than what she could give. Taking a breath, the trainer threw the Pokeball at the Bug-Type, "Go Pokeball." She mumbled, and the red beam hit the Shelmet before shutting. Hope looked shocked at her trainer, and Ari quickly took advantage of the situation and recalled the disobedient Pokemon back to her Pokeball. If the Shelmet escaped, then she would continue on, after giving the Pokemon some food. If not, she would walk only a little bit more before going to Cadencia City, and healing both of the Pokemon.
Sakurai carried out 1 launched of one Pokeball :
Wish - Page 2 24e81sy
(It's going to fail isn't it... because that's always how my luck goes)

Sakurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:42 pm

The shelment instantly broke free, when it saw it's opponent was gone it seemed upset. The Shelment huffed and and seemed to pout, it closed it's helment once more and stuck it's long tounge out at the trainer. It was trying to say, "You're weak...you're running from a battle..."
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakurai Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:45 pm

The Pokeball containing Hope shook as she tried to release herself. However Ari held it firmly between her hands, stopping the Carvanha from rolling and evidently causing the whole cycle over again. Sitting down, she watched the Shelmet seem to taunt her, and for once understood what they were trying to say. "Not exactly. As you can see, I'm not running from anything. I'm staying right here, you can attack or not. You can also leave. If you want, the battle could still go on." when will she learn logic sometimes doesn't work? Ari said still holding the struggling Pokeball. It was obvious, that if Hope was out, she would have agreed with the Shelmet. "Furthermore, I might be weak true...but I still can improve. Nobody's perfect. And you aren't weak for admitting your mistakes." The trainer continued, as she turned to look at the Bug-type, her crystal blue eyes glittering in the sunlight.

Sakurai

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:26 am

The shelment stared at her, "Shelll...shelment...?" You're really giving me the 'I can improve' speech...? the Shelment got the point that it clearly wasn't going to be captured or be able to continue the battle. It stuck it's tongue out at her again and stomped away moodily in search of another Karrablast or trainer that could help it find one.
Bluekat12
Bluekat12
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakurai Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:25 pm

At this point Ari was spending the rest of her time staring out at the distance a faraway look on her eyes. When she finally looked back at where the Shelmet was, there was an only empty space where the armored bug was, an indent in the grass the only proof that he had been there. She blinked, but stood up anyways. If she wanted to let Hope out with a bit of freedom, then she should start heading towards Cadencia City-a place filled with water. (Not the best idea....) Peace regined over the forest again, and after Ari picked up her pack, continued on her merry way.

Sakurai

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:23 pm

The peace that momentarily came upon the forest left as fast as it came. A girl, most likely a bit older than Ari, had watched the recent battle and decided that she was in the presence of a true weakling. The girl's name was Violet, a member of Team Twilight ( good guess ), and her name matched the dark aura she seemed to have. Unlike a certain TT member, Violet was very good at her job ( although she wasn't high-ranked ) and did not care for other opinions.

Violet grimaced. She couldn't stand the thought of this puny trainer getting off scot-free, so she stepped out of her hiding place and watched as Ari skipped around derpily. "Hey," she snapped, her voice easily breaking the atmosphere that was apparently happy. "You." She stepped forward bravely. "What's your problem? Why do refuse to capture Pokemon," she frowned, "when that's what they're for? What's your deal, huh? Go ahead. Lemme at it."

[ i'm not sorry for the link ok i was bored ]

Last edited by 32Melody on Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakurai Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:47 pm

[WHAT HAVE I SEEN?
Rip
Sakura:
Death by laughing to hard]

Ari held the Pokeball with almost confidence, as she walked past the hidden girl. Almost suddenly the mood of the forest darkened considerably, and the red hair swished when the girl turned to face where the voice appeared. "Huh, yes?" The oblivious girl smiled. Ari's smile flickered as Violet asked what's her problem. "Well, I don't think it's really a problem. " She answered, "And, Pokemon aren't for humans to capture. They survive, they live. They help humans, but they aren't just for humans to capture." even while she said these things with a calm fierceness, she still had a hint of a smile on her face. "So, how's your day?" Ari asked, looking at Violet with a half friendly, half stern blue-eyed stare.

Sakurai

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:36 pm

[ I JUST- ]

"I don't have time for your silly speeches, ignorant talks, nor your stupid questions. I'm going to show what a Pokemon's true reason for living is - battling. When you lose you'll see just what I mean." Violet growled, tossing her hair before clutching a ball of her own.

She tossed the Pokeball without a moment's hesitation, and in an instant, a Seviper was slithering about angrily, as if riled up by it's owner's presence. "You're up." The TT member muttered. "If you lose this battle, you have to give me your Pokemon." she added quickly, impressed by her own skills of snatching.
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakurai Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:34 pm

Ari blinked. She never really had a battle before, and not with such high stakes. She had a feeling that if she refused, then the girl would take Hope by force, so

reluctantly she released the Pokeball, and a white beam of light shot out, before landing in a decent-sized lake Which was conviently placed there c: and materialized into the annoyed Carvanha. "Car ha, Carvan." Oh so now you are allowing me to go out, I guess I do have the time to go and beat up some snake. 'Seviper is a poison-type, and Hope is a water-dark. They don't have any advantages in typing. However, Hope as shown by the last two battles is restricted to water. I believe that most Sevipers have mainly physical, so he must go into the water in any case. But I wouldn't put it past the person to cheat so...' Ari thought then mumbled, "Hope. Move a bit towads the center of the lake then use leer." Hope glared at Ari, but complied and swam almost lazily towards the center, then leered at the Seviper. Hope decided to listen to what her trainer said only because she wanted to see if Ari could do anything. If the girl made her lose, the Carvanha would gladly go over to Violet without a second glance. Ari didn't want to use an attacking move, but if this was a real battle, then unfortuntely she would have to in the end. Just in case, the red-haired girl held Hope's Pokeball tighter, if she would have to return the fish, she could do so in an instant.

(Yo this is Blue...i'm raiding your posts >:3 I just have to say...melody..you owe me a new gut because i busted it from laughter...Also i'm Kewl apparently :3)

Last edited by Sakurai on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Sakurai

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:39 pm

[ i was bored and seemed like a good idea at the time kat ok- also violet kind of reminds me of jessie from team rocket now??? maybe i should edit these and make it meowth.. i dunno ok i'm just rambling rawr ]

Violet sneered - a good find. So confident that she'd win, the TT member was glad to see that her Pokemon ( ironically ) meant business. Her Seviper did not even flinch at the Leer, but instead immediately obeyed Violet's command : "Seviper, Wrap."

Ari's assumptions were correct, and the TT grunt smirked yet again as her snake like Pokemon charged head first towards the water, neatly aiming for Hope without a moment's hesitation. They were already going all out with the first move of the battle.
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakurai Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:54 am

Ari watched as Violet ordered her Pokemon to use wrap. Wrap is a damage by turn move...but it's Physical so that means that it will damage the Seviper as well... at this, her stoumich flopped over. Even if the Pokemon wanted to harm her Pokemon, she still didn't want to attack the Seviper. Remembering at the time, Hope used Rage, and seemed to gain attack from it, Ari finally although tentively ordered Hope to do a move, just moments before the Seviper would use his, "Hope...Use Rage, then Bite." The girl almost wanted to slap herself, she basically told her Pokemon to attack another, and as if that wasn't enough, she had her use two attacking moves.

Hope was slightly shocked at the thinking of the human, and just barely had enough time to use Rage, gaining attack when the Seviper finally started squeezing, and due to Hope's Rough Skin ability, the Seviper was damaged slightly. Following up with a Bite, she felt her teeth grow even sharper than before and attempted to chomp down...hard on the Pokemon which was foolish enough to attempt to put itself so close to a Carvanha's mouth. The human's thinking was actually not bad, it was basically, Hope would get the attack bonus from getting hit by the Seviper, and do damage in exchange from her ability, then take the attack bonus to good use, biteing on the Pokemon.

Sakurai

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Melody Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:04 pm

Violet gritted her teeth. "Seviper, brush it off." the snake like Pokemon seemed to take a deep breath and let it out slowly, getting less damage. It squeezed harder just a bit, to make Hope suffer with it. The TT member gave a little sigh of her own.

"Good. Now, use Lick." she grimaced as she said this - although it would paralyze the foe, it was disgusting, in her opinion. So she merely looked away while her Seviper gave a toothy grin and used Lick on the Carvanha, and unlike its trainer it was unfazed.
32Melody
32Melody
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum