None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:53 am

Wish

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wish

Post by Sakurai on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:03 pm

A flash of red moved along the green and brown forest. Ari smiled a bit more than usual. The forest was calming to her. Even though she gotten here by accident, she decided she liked it quite a lot. It was peaceful, and she could even hear the whistle of the breeze that flowed through the leaves, creating it's own melody. Her long bright red hair was tied into two long pigtails, and it swayed slightly as Ari made her way through the forest. Crystal pools of blue suddenly grew troubled as she looked at her Partner's Pokeball. Hope was aggressive, and never listened to what she said. She didn't know what was wrong but she wanted to be friends with her. Ari shook her head, and smiled again before sitting down on the emerald green moss.

Sakurai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wish

Post by Bluekat12 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:07 pm

A pokemon watched the trainer with interest from the skies, it circled down and flapped it's wings noisily. It had separated itself from the flock in the sky to investigate the trainer. It was grey and had feathered wings with black markings. It's beak was black and short with pink on the sides of it. It cooed to get the trainer's attention, it wondered if the trainer would attack or befriend it...

A wild Pidove appeared!

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakurai on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:16 pm

Ari looked as a shadow appeared, and noticed the tiny bird Pokemon appeared in front of her. She felt much more at ease, and slowly walked towards the Pidove. "Hello, I'm Ari. I won't attack you don't worry, but I'll see if there is something in my bag that you could eat." She quickly rummaged around her knapsack and extracted a roasted chicken handful of fruit, which included oranges, a banana, and a plum. "You can have any you like." She smiled.

Sakurai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:47 pm

The pidove watched the trainer hand out food. It stared at the trainer as if to say, "Are you nuts? I'll choke on those! I'm a bird, I eat seeds and bugs silly!" the pidove liked the attempted act of kindness though and grew a bit closer, it was still a few yards away from the trainer. The pidove felt an itch in it's wing and moved to scratch it, it wasn't looking. If the trainer wanted to fight, now was the perfect chance to spring a surprise attack.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakurai on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:56 pm

Ari didn't understand what the Pidove's face meant but obviously it didn't eat the stuff she offered. She put the stuff inside her bag, and noticed that the red and white Pokeball which held her partner shook slightly. It was so subtle, she put it off, and pulled out a roll, carefully broke it into pieces, and tossed the bird some. She remembered that at home, her father did this often to birds like these.

(I'm so gonna make Hope pop out soon and go like MAULING TIME FOOL)

Sakurai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:07 am

The pidove tilted it's head and cooed a thank you before pecking at the food peacefully. It was beginning to like the trainer. She seemed like a nice person. The pidove was actually debating whether to let the trainer catch it or not.

(insert heavy meta music as Hope comes and tears it to pieces here)

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakurai on Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:11 pm

(Ari: WHY DID I CHOOSE HOPE? Hope: WHY DID I GET ARI AS A TRAINER?)

Ari laid back on the moss. "I'm thinking about becoming a ranger someday. It's actually one of my biggest dreams. Ever since I saw them help out a Pokemon who was being captured by Team Dim Sun (Every time I see it I laugh because FOOODDDD), and freed them." She admitted dreamily, staring at the green canopy of leaves, and thinking she could just make out the blue sky behind it. Suddenly the bag jerked, and Ari sat up. There was a bright white light, and it streaked across and pooled into a pond, solidifying quickly. It flashed out and Hope appeared, as cross as ever.
"CARVANHA, VAAAAAANN? CAAAARRRR! HAAAAAA!" Stupid trainer, why are you so like that? The true way to train is to battle, WAR AND PAIN IS THE ONLY WAY! YOU'RE SO WEAK! she roared, and gnashed her teeth. Luckily she couldn't swim get out of the water, and Hope brooded. Ari sighed but walked over to the angry fish. "Please excuse Hope, she seems a bit angry sometimes..."

Sakurai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:07 pm

The pidove stared at Hope with a blank face(-_-) the pidove ignored the carvanah and focused on the trainer. Was the trainer going to try and catch it? The pidove wanted to laugh though, the carvanah was talking about battling it when Hope couldn't even get out of the water! The pidove kept itself from laughing though as it watched the trainer tend to their pokemon.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakurai on Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:39 pm

Suddenly Hope fixed his gaze on the Pidove. She grinned maliciously, and submerged into the water, and soon you couldn't even see the shark-like Pokemon in the murky darkness. Ari looked confusedly at the water, what was going on? She didn't like the look that Hope gave her new friend, but couldn't do anything but wait-she doubted that the Carvanha would go back into her Pokeball, most likely dodging any attempt. She decided to try for it anyways, and quickly retrieved her disobedient Pokemon's Pokeball, and some shark-resistant gloves when suddenly there was a splashing sound and Ari turned back. A giant wave of water hung almost in mid air over the scene, and in the middle was Hope. Somehow, she had realized that using momentum she could go straight out of the water in the air(Submerging in the water, going to the deepest place, and then speeding back up again), and nosedived towards Pidove, quickly using leer and open her mouth wide for a bite attack. Ari's eyes widened, and ran forward, swiftly trying to recall the Rose like shark. The red beam missed, and Hope growled, "Car...CARVANHA." So you decided...TO FEEL MY WRATH and open her jaws wider, teeth gleaming like daggers.

Sakurai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:09 pm

The pidove screeched in terror before flying into the [strike]ari[/stirke]air letting the pokemon get a face full of dirt. The pidove laughed at it and flew on top or Ari's head. If the pokemon tried to attack again the pokemon would chomp it's own trainer's head. The pidove didn't think that Hope would take the chance.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakurai on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:39 pm

[OM NOM NOM]
Ari didn't seem phased by the fact that there was a Pokemon on her head, but was slightly unnerved at Hope face. The shark scowled and used leer again. Ari stared at her Pown Pokemon's attack, and saw the hatred in her eyes. Did I do something wrong...maybe I should have let her out more... but she couldn't think anymore, as her Partner launched herself in the air, and opened her jaws wide. The Pidove must have miscalculated, the enraged Pokemon didn't care if she bit off her own trainer's head. In fact she seemed perfectly okay with this, once the soft-hearted girl was gone, she was free to find a stronger trainer. Ari instinctively grabbed the Pidove, and pulled the bird Pokemon down in front of her before falling onto the ground. Ari could still feel the teeth graze her skull, drawing the slight amount of blood. Ari winced, but seemed okay for the moment. The Carvanha thrashed around yelling insults, and screaming at her trainer to let her have the Pokemon that insulted her.

Sakurai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:33 am

The pidove was shaken up, it didn't think that the Carvanah would actually do it..it grew angry and wrenched itself free of the trainer's grasp. The pidove wasn't affected by the leer because of it's ability. The pidove growled at the carvanha and used Gust on the pokemon. It flapped it's wing furiously, using growl and trying to send it away with it's gust attack.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakurai on Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:04 am

Hope heard a strange loud noise, and felt his attack get lowered. Without expecting it, she was suddenly launched backwards and landed into the water with a splash. She tumbled in the water, but quickly righted herself. Now her anger was peaked above normal, but for some weird reason she felt adrenaline(Or whatever fish have which is similar) in her, and her ears roared. This was the first time she battled, and it was fresh and exciting. Hope went to the edge and the bottom of the pool, trying to get as much lift as possible.
Ari could only watch numbly as her Pokemon flew into the water. She started to hate fighting, as it only brought pain and suffering to one or the other. But this she couldn't stop. She couldn't even control her own Pokemon, her own friend. For some weird reason this felt oddly similar to earlier... Ari quickly jumped up even though her head pounded, and dashed towards the Pidove.
The water erupted as Hope emerged from the veil of water, and she tried to head towards the bird Pokemon that started it all. As she opened her mouth up wide, she felt a strange thrill. She was right about to hit her target, when a flash of red appeared, and grabbed the Carvanha. Ari held Hope tightly, even when she snapped and thrashed trying to escape her grasp. "I'm sorry, but please...calm down a little." She mumbled calmly, despite nearly getting her head chomped off eariler. The Pokemon continued to shake, and Ari's skin was peeling, but she held the Carvanha tighter, wishing that she would stop attacking, and maybe feel more at peace.

Sakurai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:54 am

"Piiidove Pii pidove" Calm down sushi I don't want to fight. the pidove cooed, "Piiiid ove ove Pide" You're only hurting your trainer. "Dove, piiiii pidovve?" Don't you know what happens to pokemon who hurt their trainers? "Piiidove Pidooooove ove ove pii" They get taken away, chopped up, and served as food for the trainer to eat. "Pidoove pi pi pi pi pivod" so if you don't want her to eat you I suggest calming down.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakurai on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:06 am

[sushi....carnavah sushi.....I'm hungry...I doubt that Ari will eat Hope...so can I eat the sushi 83 /hit]
"Car?!...Carvan?...Arva. Vanha!" SUSHI?!...and why should I care...haha I would like to see them try to serve me, even so I doubt that the trainer would be able to eat me. She is much to soft for that! Hope said defiantly but slowly calmed down and stopped thrashing. Ari relaxed, and lay down, still holding Hope, and stared into the canopy of leaves almost exactly as she did before Hope decided to run rampant. She was slightly scratched up, but she didn't appear to notice, and let the tranquility of the scene wash over her. suddenly Hope started to suffocate because of lack of water and gills, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING GIRL

Sakurai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:11 am

(lmao xD)
"Piidooove, pipipi doooove" They would pikachu-fry you from a distance, she wouldn't even know it was you the pidove spoke. It looked to Ari and stood on her head again, "Pii dooove? Pipipidooove" Hello anyone home? You're pokemon needs to be in water the pidove spoke even though it knew that the trainer couldn't understand it.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakurai on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:28 am

Hope began to grumble, "Carvana, car vava." I thought sushi was raw fish, and i'm pretty sure Pikachu-fry isn't even a word. suddenly she felt compression. Hope began to thrash some more and Ari suddenly snapped back to reality. The Pidove was on her head, and speaking, while Hope was thrashing around. Something managed to click and Ari threw Hope into the water with a splash. Quickly she grabbed the Carvanha's Pokeball just in case she decided to attack again. But the Savage Pokemon seemed to not want to attack anyone at the moment, just sulk in the water. "I guess I forgot that Carvanha is a fish and needs water. Some water types don't need to be in water, but I guess Hope isn't one of them." Ari said watching the lake slowly churn.

Sakurai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:31 am

The pidove looked at the trainer expectantly, it wondered if the trainer was going to catch it or not. The pidove stayed on the trainer's head and sat down on it as if it were a nest. The pidove also watched the water turn, unafraid of the carvanah or the trainer.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakurai on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:39 am

Ari didn't seem to notice or care that her head was now being sat on, she just looked out. She was suddenly aware that the Pidove was looking at her. Suddenly she felt conscious about the 5 Pokeballs the Professor gave her, but she decided not to use them. Normally a person will catch a Pokemon at this point but she decided to not capture any Pokemon other than Hope, who she haven't even caught. Anyways it was better that way, otherwise she will probably suffocate in the air. "I decided not to use a Pokeball for friends. After all, if you want to go I don't want to stop you. Nor do I want you to feel confined. The only reason I have Hope in a Pokeball is because I got her that way, and I don't want anyone to get hurt because of her." she said looking at the lake, as the mentioned Carvanha swam around the lake.

Sakurai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:41 am

The pidove pecked her on the head before hopping on the ground. It seemed to be saying "last chance" it didn't really care if it went with them or not. If the trainer didn't toss a pokeball in the next five minuted the pidove was going to fly away shouting, "YOUR LOSS" at the top of it's lungs.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakurai on Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:12 pm

[Ari: EVERY TIME SOMEONE HURTS MY HEAD. IS IT BECAUSE OF MY RED HAIR ;n; Me: I'm sorry *pats head* O.O]

Ari noticed that the Pidove pecked her on the head then hopped off her. The Pokemon seemed to give her a choice, and she knew what she should do. CHUCK THE POKEBALL AS HARD AS POSSIBLE BONKING THE PIDOVE ON THE HEAD Even though her signature smile was on her face, her eyes showed almost sadness. "See you." She said softly. Hope surfaced just enough that you could see her. "Ar, vanha ha." See, I told you she's weak. she grumbled, but didn't seem to attack the bird.

Sakurai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:32 pm

The pidove huffed, it took to the air and flew away, "Pii pidoooove!" Your loss! it cried as it flew off. The pidove rejoined it's flock and carried on with it's normal life.until it got eaten by a braviary

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakurai on Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:50 pm

Ari watched as the flying type slowly disappeared from sight. Quietly she walked towards the lake, and returned Hope, before continuing on her walk through the woods. The place seemed a bit dimmer, but maybe it was just her imagination playing on her, to fit the light with the mood. Either way she ignored it and wondered what else she would find maybe a helmet for her head.

Sakurai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:01 pm

The route was bright a sunny, and wind blew gently, this was a nice day to search for things. A particular pokemon was searching for things as well, a grey bug type pokemon called Shelmet looking for a Karrablast. The Shelmet spotted the trainer, if it had a trainer it would surely come across a Karrablast sooner or later. The shelmet closed its lid of the shell and leaped in front of the trainer. "SHELMET!" FIGHT ME

A wild Shelmet Appeared!

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakurai on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:55 pm

(Did you chose Shelmet because of my last comment? XD -sorry for not typing, dad took away the computer -_-)
Ari after a few minutes started feeling just like herself again, deciding that her unruly Carvanha was just going through a phase, after all she seemed to calm down after a bit. As her mood brightened, the scene revealed it's gentle sunlight and comforting winds. She continued on her trek to nowhere, when she saw something jump out. and looked to see what it was. A helmet lay on the ground. No, it was a Shelmet, based on the bug-Pokemon's shouting. Ari kneeled down, and spoke. "Hey there. How are you doing?" She looked at the Shelmet not understanding a word he just said.

Hope snorted in frustration, and released herself of her Pokeball, landing in a tree tiny stream of water, growling. "Car. Carvan. CARVANHA!" Heh. Don't mind my pitiful trainer. LET'S BATTLE! she said, her coal-black eyes glittering in the sun. She swam upstream of the water, waiting for the Shelmet's move.

Sakurai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum