None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:53 am

Magicians Are Cooler Than Ninjas

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Magicians Are Cooler Than Ninjas

Post by Bluekat12 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:35 pm

The walls fell to reveal another set of walls, with another note. "As I nap, you are in a trap. My trainers place these not-and i'm tired of rhyming for the dude. He says it's my job to make you give up so here's the next riddle: If A=B and B=C and C=Z and Z=2 what is the square root of pie?" there were buttons on the wall that had numbers, one button said "Trollol" another said, "Wtf?" and the next said, "I give up." the treecko stared at the wall as if to say "really?"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crytic on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:47 pm

Cry face palmed and sighed again. "Just wow. Way to be a sore loser. I'm not going to insult my intelligence by choosing one of the buttons." Cry placed an ear on the wall and knock on it. "Treecko, could you please make a hole with Bullet Seed? Just shoot a circle and I'll knock it out." Cry stepped back to let Treecko do it.

Crytic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:54 pm

There was a dinging noise and the wall moved down, to reveal the gym leader tending to some pokemon in the back of a brightly lit room, "Hm?" He turned around to see his treecko running towards him, "There you are! You need to stop running off so often." he looked to the trainer and said, "Well it's nice to know SOMEONE values their intelligence. The answer to that question was to not answer."

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crytic on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:01 pm

Cry sighed and face palmed again. "You are the one who ran off without Treecko. Look, I know I'm new to training, but I have to say it was pretty irresponsible to leave poor young Treecko behind like that. I'd never forget Hewie. Now then..." Cry turned away. "I need to get ready for a show. Could you point me to the back door or something? I have lots of prep to do and little time to do it."

Crytic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:14 pm

"Whatever, door's that way." The gym leader said dismissively as he pointed towards a bright red door. He turned back to his pokemon with his treecko on his shoulder. The treecko smiled a thanks and waved goodbye to the trainer.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crytic on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:25 pm

Cry smiled to the Treecko and waved back, sticking her tounge out at the gym leader for being such a stick in the mud. She then headed out the door and then out the gym. She needed to head to the venue for her show. The Amazing Crytic's show must go on. Her fans demanded it and she never let them down.

Crytic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top