In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:53 am

A New Partnership?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A New Partnership?

Post by Golemallamata on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:59 pm

Samanthe was walking along a thick power line, looking around as she thought to herself. Power lines out in the open. F#@king morons. Besides the vandals, criminals, and pokemon who'd destroy them for fun, nature can throw at least a hundred things to cause problems. If this was Slateport, I'd have the head of the 'genius' who decided to not protect a highly valuable resource. One hand was near her gun, ready to draw and fire in an instant. She knew of Team Twilight. More extremist than Team Aqua and Magma ever were. She'd never let a member that her stuff. NO ONE attempted stealing from her and got away. No one."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A New Partnership?

Post by Bluekat12 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:24 pm

Rose huffed in annoyance, she needed to get someone's pokemon and steal it. She needed to get into Team Twilight, after her embarrassment with team rocket she needed to renew her name. She wanted to be known and feared, or at least respected. She yawned as she sat on a rock, she had been there for hours trying to find someone to steal from. She had no luck with this kind of thing. Her deino stood as still as a statue, she spoke to Beelzebub, "You still alive?" her deino stood rock still and stared into nothingness in the direction of a trainer walking towards them.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Golemallamata on Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:29 pm

The look in Samantha's eyes said 'f#@k with me and you'll be eating through a straw'... and that was her normal look. She thought a little about challenging Rose, but the half dark type Deino was immune to one of the two attacks Croagunk had... and that dragon half made the pokemon a harder opponent than the usual run of the mill trainer. So Croagunk stayed in Samantha's inner coat pocket and she decided to just pass Rose as if she wasn't there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:35 pm

The deino stood completely still. Rose looked at it and pushed it with her finger slowly, the deino toppled over like a doll. He finally moved and looked around, confused. He looked to Rose as if to say, "What just happened?" Rose just rolled her eyes and rubbed her head as if she had a headache. Beelzebub made a growling sound when it spotted Samantha, alerting Rose of the trainer. Rose examined Samantha, she looked familiar. "Aren't you the slateport owner or something?" she called out, still sitting with her chin resting on her palm and her elbow resting on her knee. She wasn't too interested in the trainer, but she was curious.
((What if they both knew who each other were? >:3))

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Golemallamata on Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:19 am

(lol Well Samantha probably forgot her. Little people and such. X3)

Samantha stopped and turned toward Rose with a raised eyebrow. "Am I the owner of Slateport? Basicly. I run and own the imports and exports. Most supplies come through the port and I get paid for every bit. Period. So you cojld say I'm the most powerful person in the Hoenn region." Even Team Aqua and Magma didn't mess with Samantha. They respected her and in return Samantha let their supplies pass. A few cops had to be paid off, but business was business. "Now, is there a reason you stopped me or are you wasting my time. I don't do idle chatter."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:43 am

"Ha! That's it? IN the Kanto region I was just below Giovanni, I guess you could say I was the most powerful in the region other than him. Everybody knew me there, I'm not sure if the word spread to Hoenn or anything like that. Possible Jhoto but probably not because we usually left them alone until after some rotten punk came and destroyed the leader." Rose had left out the part that the "rotten punk" had also beaten her and turned her into the police, having her pokemon taken from her and sending her to jail. She looked at the trainer to see the reaction, usually people would either scorn her for being in team rocket or they would admire her ability to make her way to the top.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Golemallamata on Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:55 am

"Big deal. Your group was severely crippled by a ten year old and finished by another kid. You all should have realised you needed competent members once a child took you down. If anyone fails me, I punish and most of the time get rid of them." Samantha narrowed her eyes frighteningly at Rose. "You could be Arceus itself and I wouldn't give a flying f#@k. What have you done right lately? I bet nothing. Trying to join Team Twilight I'm guessing."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:16 pm

"Team Twilight may be a bit of a joke right now, but I plan to make it more feared than Team Rocket. I'll regain my spot in power, and i'll be feared and respected. Although you are right about Team Rocket, when I was told that I couldn't fire anybody I was PO'd beyond belief. It's annoying to deal with people who can't do things right, sure there's human error but three times in a row is just plain stupid. As for the kid, he wasn't ordinary. Kind of creepy though. As for what i've done right, I broke out of jail. Since then i've been trying to keep low for a bit until I could get stronger pokemon. Of course with my luck i'm stuck with this thing." Rose had stood up and found herself to be a bit shorter than the girl, this didn't change anything. She pointed at her deino, Beelzebub, who had clamped itself onto a bush's leaf and didn't let go. She grew annoyed, but did nothing about it. It wasn't doing anything wrong, just acting a bit stupid.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Golemallamata on Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:34 pm

Samantha rolled her eyes as Rose tried and failed to peacock herself up in a stranger's eyes. "You go have fun flailing around and losing to children. I'm gonna do something productive. I have a new pokemon and I need to toughen him up if he'll be any use to me." And Samantha was off, already removing Rose from her mind. Just an unimportant random person as far as she was concerned. No reason to waste any more time than she already had.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:42 pm

"Alright then, If you want to get stronger so much, how about a battle?" she challenged. She hated being disrespected like this, her Deino stopped biting on the leaf and made his way over to the group again upon hearing his trainer challenge them. "My Beelzebub against whatever you have." she glared. "Dein...no..." the pokemon responded.

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Golemallamata on Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:01 pm

Samantha sighed and thought a bit, debating whether it was worth the damage Croagunk would take to battle the Deino. Honestly, the battle was tipped a lot in Rose's favor. Croagunk's only viable attack was Mud Slap, blindness from the Deino cancelling out the reuced accuracy effect. Add in the dragon type's natural strength and defenses... a very low chance Samantha would win and even then Croagunk would be too hurt to train anymore. "Thanks, but no thanks. With the type match up, you have too much of an advantage. My pokemon will be unable to train anymore win or lose. I'll stick with wild pokemon for now."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:11 pm

((This is difficult |D ))

Rose took that as a sign of cowardice. She just laughed and thought, So, I guess she really is scared of me. Then again, she is correct with the weakness things. Smart move on her part. "Ah well, a croakgunk isn't worth stealing anyways." She mumbled she motioned for her deino to follow. Beelzebub looked to Samantha, wondering if the other trainer would take it as an insult or be relieved at the challenge being dropped.
~~~~~Rp has died~~~~~~~~

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top