None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:53 am

Meetings and New Beginnings

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Meetings and New Beginnings

Post by Nocive on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:58 pm

[Just took a hit earlier. Haven't used my dodges yet. And this is dragging on for long.]

'Wrong.' Aloysius snickered to himself, taking a turn and proceeding to sneak behind the Lunatone like a predator. The waves shot towards the grass, revealing only miscellaneous wild pokemon who immediately ran from the battle field.

Without his trainer's consent, the Eevee used a Tail Whip before taking a running leap, using Tackle at the Lunatone.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashe-Illu on Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:15 pm

"Lunat! Watch out, Harden up and move to the Right!" Lunat hummed and moved only slightly to the right, letting the Eevee arc through a space in her body. 'Tone-Tone-Tone Luuunnnnneeee!!!' [Hahaha! Missed me Luis!] Lunat hummed again, and rolled down, to come up close to Luis, and then winking, She slammed into the Eevee, without a order from Reina.

They say that we are stardust... Ashes of a long dead star, whose death, gave birth to our life, our planet. Well, I'm the Ashes of something else. I was, has been, and will be the Ashes of a Star that as reborn, into something darker, and more sinister, my fate is not tied to this, and so I will rise anew, like a Phoenix, above the Ashes of my darkened past. -RxP
Ashe-Illu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive on Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:21 pm

Nyx grew panicked as she saw the Lunatone suddenly slam onto her eevee. She gave a sigh of relief, seeing him still alive but more or less exhausted. "Alright, Luis, Lunat is close! Tail whip then Tackle!"

"Eev! < Ow! >" The Eevee gave a cry, being hit by the Lunatone and sent a few paces away. He shook his head, before wagging his tail and running up to the large rock pokemon with a Tackle.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashe-Illu on Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:31 pm

Lunat just blinked at the Eevee hurtling towards it, she spun and took the hit on her back, and spinning threw him down, accompanying with a Wave of Confusion at Luis, her eyes seemed to still be playful, but her movements at started to slow, and Reina could see this slight change in Lunat's Demeanor.

They say that we are stardust... Ashes of a long dead star, whose death, gave birth to our life, our planet. Well, I'm the Ashes of something else. I was, has been, and will be the Ashes of a Star that as reborn, into something darker, and more sinister, my fate is not tied to this, and so I will rise anew, like a Phoenix, above the Ashes of my darkened past. -RxP
Ashe-Illu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive on Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:47 pm

Aloysius landed on the ground, the psychic wave hitting him and sending him to the grass. He growled, shaking his head as he attempted to relieve his mind of the unpleasant buzzing in his head. He just barely managed to overcome being confused, as he stared up at the Lunatone.

"C'mon Luis, once more!"

The Eevee wagged his tail once more, leaping towards the psychic pokemon. He put most of the force on his paws, aiming to hit his opponent as hard as he could.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashe-Illu on Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:45 pm

Lunat watched the Eevee leap at her, and she inadvertently hardened, and then spun at the Eevee as hard as she could as well. Reina winced, fully knowing what was coming next. "E-Eep.... This won't be fun..." She took a step back, unable to do anything to help Lunat, or command her away from the Tackle.

Ashe-Illu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive on Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:55 pm

Aloysius gave a loud screech of pain as the heavy rock pokemon slammed into him, causing him to come crashing down ungracefully to the ground. The Eevee fell face-first onto the hard soil, his body flopping onto the dirt. Nyx winced, watching as her partner fell painfully onto the ground. The normal type didn't move, no longer able to fight from the impact and from his exhaustion.

The 14-year old saw that her Eevee was no longer fit to fight. She seemed disappointed at first, but soon a grin took its place. She looked over to the other trainer, glad that she was able to have such an interesting trainer battle as her first. "Wow, your Lunatone is strong! I can tell, you're going to be one heck of a trainer with such a pokemon!" She said enthusiastically, before walking over to her fallen Eevee and picking her pokemon up as gently as she could.

"Ee... < Sorry... >" The Eevee uttered, cradled in his trainer's arms. He felt ashamed that he was unable to win the fight, especially after all the hard work they'd done in order to set up against the odds. But the Eevee knew this wasn't the end. He was going to prove that he could be stronger soon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashe-Illu on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:17 pm

Reina winced as the two collided, it was obvious, that Lunat wasn't as hurt as the eevee, but she still blinked and wobbled floating up and down... Her eyes rolling. 'Toooonnneeee...... Luna. Aa....' [Owww..... That was quite the tackle Luis...... Oof.... I can't go on.....] "Hey..... Lunat you okay?" Reina walked over to the Lunatone, and stroked its head before shaking hers. "Nyx..... Want to call it a draw, both are...... Seriously Tired...." She sighed again, and comforted Lunat, who seemed to fall a foot or so in levitation height.

Ashe-Illu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:39 pm

"Whatever works with you." Nyx chuckled. Reina was asking for a draw, but it was obvious the match was all in for the Lunatone. The 14-year old decided it was just an act of modesty, although did feel a bit upset over how she and her Eevee had lost. But in the end, the girl already knew that they wouldn't succeed. Both trainers may have been new to this whole battling experience, but Nyx probably got an unfair advantage due to the lessons her elder siblings had given her before she started her travels. She decided the loss was just her payment for such lessons, and so did not show any obvious signs of disappointment.

She stared at the brown ball of fur she called her partner, who was showing clear signs of remorse from losing the battle. She smiled, giving the little pokemon a scratch on the head. "It's alright Aloysius. You did awesomely!" She said, earning a small smile from the Eevee. The trainer looked over to the other, seeing her opponent's Lunatone to be as tired as her own pokemon. "Hey, why don't we go to the Pokemon Center and heal our pokemon? We could come back here and continue training afterwards!"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashe-Illu on Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:15 pm

"Y-Yeah...... Okay, that makes sense..." Reina breathed a sigh of relief, and Lunat, happily spun around her. 'Tooonnnee...' [Yaaayyy!!] Reina, sighed inwardly, happy she didn't go too rough on the kid, having been in Team Magma once before and all, and even got beaten by the hero of that region. She smiled at the memories of turning traitor, and helping that hero out, by holding off some of her team-mates while they dismantled the meteor device on the Volcano.

Ashe-Illu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive on Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:44 pm

Nyx was already walking off the Route, heading towards town. Her Eevee snuggled up in her arms, tired and weary as he allowed his new trainer to carry him and his shameful defeated form to the pokemon center. The young trainer stopped, noticing that her new friend wasn't following her lead. She turned back, waving to the other trainer. "Hey Reina, you just gonna stand there or are we going to go to the center together?" She said, raising her voice to make sure that the other girl could hear her.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top