None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:53 am

Meetings and New Beginnings

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meetings and New Beginnings

Post by Nocive on Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:47 am

Nyx had just left the Lab, her new Eevee lazily clinging to her head. She wanted to challenge the Gym Leader, but even she knew that Luis was far from ready. She needed to train him, and train him she will. After all, how can he evolve into an amazing pokemon if he's only level 5?

She finally reached the edge of town, greeted by large grass and the sound of pokemon hiding in them. She grinned, looking up at the sky. Nice and bright. A perfect day to train. She brought her hand up to her partner, scratching the top of his head. The Eevee's tail moved with the rhythm, enjoying the little scratch he got before suddenly being lifted off his trainer's head.

"Alright, Aloysius! If you want to become an amazing pokemon and help us become the champions, we've got to get you a few levels higher!" Nyx said, trying to snap her dozing pokemon from his lax daze. Immediately, the Eevee's ears pricked up, his eyes turning serious as he understood her words. His trainer put him onto the ground, just a few inches away from the large, overgrown greenery of the Route.

"Stay alert, wild pokemon can come out any minute now!" Nyx warned, sounding as excited and determined as her partner. They began searching through the grass, looking for a wild pokemon to battle.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meetings and New Beginnings

Post by Bluekat12 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:57 am

The movement caused a pokemon to leap out of the grass and squawk at them it screeched in fury as it's resting spot was disturbed. It's brown feathered wings flapped against the wind loudly as it kept in the air, it was a spearow! The spearow began the fight with a leer, trying to lower the eevee's defense and prepared to peck at it with all it had.

A WILD SPEAROW APPEARED!

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive on Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:11 am

Aloysius winced at the Leer, feeling his defenses fall. He took a few steps back, watching the Spearow with anticipation. The Eevee waited for his trainer's orders, careful as to make sure he didn't leave a blind spot for the Spearow to take.

Nyx was surprised when the bird pokemon suddenly came out from the grass, watching as it sent Aloysius a Leer. She got her Pokedex, checking on Aloysius' moves. She commanded the Eevee to use Tail Whip, hoping to balance out the odds. Afterwards, she told him to use Tackle, seeing how it was currently the only offensive move he had.

Aloysius complied, waving his tail at the bird pokemon to lower its Defense, before suddenly running up and using Tackle, hoping to hit the bird pokemon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:15 am

The bird pokemon was hit with both attacks, it screeched in pain and used growl before going in for a peck attack. Its beak grew longer as it dive bombed the Eevee, hoping to hit the brown evolution pokemon.
(Short post is short..)

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive on Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:39 am

The attack hit the Eevee, causing Aloysius to screech in pain. A small mark was now on his back due to the Spearow's sharp beak. He growled (Not move) at the Spearow, waiting for his trainer's orders.

"Luis, use Tail Whip then Tackle again!" His trainer called, a hint of worry in her voice as she watched the battle. Could Aloysius really handle this? Maybe a Spearow was too hard for him.

The Eevee nodded, waving its tail vigorously. It waited for the right moment, before running up and using tackle, aiming for the Spearow's chest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:41 am

The spearow screeched in pain as it was hit with both attacks and even a critical on the tackle. It fell to the ground before struggling up and fleeing from the scene.
((ok, you and Ashen rp now, try to go for as long as you can xD))

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashe-Illu on Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:51 am

'Tooooonnneeee!!' The Cry sounded nearby the battle-site. And then a girl's voice went "Eeeep!" And slowly, a Lunatone, floating towards Nyx, spinning slowly clockwise, had a girl picked up with Psychic power, and promptly dropped her after she pouted, and glared at the Lunatone, which seemed to be laughing silently.

The Girl hit the dirt, her faded brown Cargo pants not changing color from the dust she stirred up, she looked to be about 17, and when she looked up at the girl, with the eevee. She blushed. "O-Oh..... Hi........Hehehehe S...Sorry about that..." Her voice came out timid and slightly weak sounding, and her eyes were cast down and to the left.

They say that we are stardust... Ashes of a long dead star, whose death, gave birth to our life, our planet. Well, I'm the Ashes of something else. I was, has been, and will be the Ashes of a Star that as reborn, into something darker, and more sinister, my fate is not tied to this, and so I will rise anew, like a Phoenix, above the Ashes of my darkened past. -RxP
Ashe-Illu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive on Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:59 am

Nyx was giving her beloved Eevee a congratulatory noogie, to which the Eevee responded with slight irritation and apatheticity. The young trainer was so proud of her little pokemon, winning his first battle near-flawlessly. He was definitely going to be a tough pokemon, and will definitely outshine every other pokemon they'll come across. Well, most of them.

Their little celebration was interrupted by the most peculiar pokemon. One that was shaped like a crescent, but with a creepy face-like marking on it. Okay, maybe Aloysius wouldn't be able to outshine that. Nyx was torn between being creeped out or being utterly fascinated.

The initial surprise the duo had was doubled when a 17-year old girl was suddenly dropped in front of them, possibly by the moon-like pokemon. The girl stuttered an apology, giving off an obvious timidity.

Nyx grinned. "It's fine! That's a really cool Psychic Pokemon you got there! I've never seen anything like it!" She said, staring at the pokemon with excited eyes. She'd only seen a few psychics, mainly her father's Alakazam, who would often accompany them during their trips to the Pokemon Tower. Needless to say, a moon-like psychic pokemon definitely caught her attention.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashe-Illu on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:12 am

"R-Really? I-Its A.... Uhh...." The Lunatone nudge her, its eyes shining red, and it let out its cry again. 'Toooooonnneee!' "R-Right..... Its a Lunatone... Their... Kinda common where I come from..." She stammered out, obviously not used to talking to people much. 'Luna! Toooonnnnee!' The Lunatone floated down near the Eevee, and spun around happily, making introductions. 'Hey! I'm Lunat, Nice to Meet ya'!' The Girl looked at her Lunatone, then smiled. "Seems their getting along fine.... O-Oh! Uhh... I'm Reina, nice to meet you... And that's Lunat." She offered out here hand, while the Lunatone, hearing its name let out a Cry. 'Luunnnaaa!' 'Yep! That's Me!

They say that we are stardust... Ashes of a long dead star, whose death, gave birth to our life, our planet. Well, I'm the Ashes of something else. I was, has been, and will be the Ashes of a Star that as reborn, into something darker, and more sinister, my fate is not tied to this, and so I will rise anew, like a Phoenix, above the Ashes of my darkened past. -RxP
Ashe-Illu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:18 am

"Cool! I come from Kanto, and I don't think Lunatone can be found there." Nyx took Reina's hand, shaking it a bit too vigorously. "I'm Nyx! Nyx Felicity! You can just call me Nyx." She then pointed to her Eevee, who was staring at the Lunatone with mild fascination. "This little guy over here is Aloysius! Luis, for short. It's nice to meet you, Reina!"

Aloysius watched the Lunatone carefully, slightly suspicious of the Psychic Type. He hadn't encountered that many psychics during his time at the lab, having been born and raised there. They were always so odd with their otherworldly powers and tendencies. "Vee. Eevee. Eee Vee Ee. <Aloysius, as the child calls me. A pleasure to meet you, Lunat. So tell me, how are you floating like that?>" He asked, curiosity at its peak as he walked around under the Lunatone, trying to search for some sort of vibe of energy or anything similar.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashe-Illu on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:30 am

Reina Arm felt like it was being shaken off by the over-happy kid, she sighed inwardly, and nodded, keeping her eyes down and to the left. "R-Right...... Okay Nyx... I-I'm from Hoenn...." Her voice became just a tiny bit stronger now, seems she is a bit more comfortable now. "Y-You're right.... Lunatone can only be found in Meteorite Cave.... Near Petalburg and Rustabro.."

Lunat blinked, and looked at Luis. 'Luunnn, Luna, Lu, Tooonnneeee....' [Ya' know, I never thought about it, I haven't been around as long as some Lunatone though... But they told me it had to do something with our Psychic power, and the magnetic waves we give off somehow are a reverse of the planets, and we float, its not strong enough to push us off the planet... But still...] The Lunatone finished and paused looking thoughtful, meanwhile underneath the Lunatone, a minor force could be felt pushing down, against the earth, flattening the grass, and dirt, and probably the Eevee's fur.

Ashe-Illu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:39 am

"Hoenn? That's so cool! I heard there were Sableyes there. Sableyes are awesome! They've got no weaknesses and are part Ghost! And..." The purple-haired teenager started to ramble. Sometimes stopping and switching topics, sometimes even canceling and replacing what she'd just said. All in all, even if one paid close attention, they still wouldn't understand she was saying.

Meanwhile, Aloysius could feel his fur being pushed down, like a gentle hairdryer. He felt strangely comfortable about this, shaking his fur and testing the odd force. He finally walked out from under the Lunatone, able to pick up her words even in his distraction. "Vee, Eevee! Vee-ee vee vee. < Truly fascinating. You psychic types are truly an odd bunch. Possibly even powerful. I doubt I could defeat you in battle. At least, for now. >" He said.

"...So let's have a battle!"

The Eevee flinched, hearing his rambunctious trainer's voice. He hadn't been paying attention to the humans, but was able to pick up that one piece. "Eevee. Vee! Vee! < Arceus, that child! There is no way I can defeat a psychic type at this level! Does she not have a brain?! >" He said, putting a paw to his face in irritation. With a sigh, he looked up at the Lunatone. "Vee. Eevee, eevee ee. < Well, I don't have much of a choice. Let's just enjoy the battle, shall we? >"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashe-Illu on Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:39 pm

Reina nodded along with the rambunctious girl, glad to let her do the talking, all of it anyway, she drifted out listening to her go on, and on excitedly, till' she said, "...So let's have a Battle!", Reina Blinked out of her daydreamish trance-like state, and paled slightly. "W-Wait! B-Battle but... I'd Have to..." She looked up, meeting her eyes with her Stormy Blue-Gray eyes. "O-Oh! I.......... Okay...."

Lunat, hearing her Trainer acquiesce to this, spun around happily. 'Luunnnneeee!! Luna, Tooonnneee!' [Alright! Lets dooooo this! I wish ya' luck Luis, I'm not going to go easy on ya' even if you are my friend.}

"I....... Is it okay if I go first? I-I.... Kinda haven't...... Ever done this before...." Reina's voice was still fairly quiet, and she lowered her eyes to the left, blushing a tiny bit.

Ashe-Illu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive on Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:04 pm

Nyx nodded eagerly. "Sure! Nice to see another new trainer around. This'll really help for our pokemon and battle experience!" She said, wanting nothing more than to test out the limits of her Eevee. If she was going to bring this Eevee throughout her journey, she had to know the limits of its strength.

Aloysius sighed. "Vee, Eevee, Vee Ee. < That was what I feared you'd say, Lunat. >" The Eevee walked towards his excited trainer, stopping beside her to paw at her shoe. "Vee, Eevee vee? < Are you sure about this? >"He asked, large brown eyes staring up at the young girl, as if pleading for her to rethink. He really was not up for such hopeless tomfoolery.

Nyx only grinned down at her Eevee. "Don't worry, Luis! You can do this!" She let the Eevee turn around, facing Lunat's direction. The 14-year old faced the other trainer, blue eyes shining with excitement. This was going to be her first ever trainer battle. "Your move, Reina!"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashe-Illu on Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:10 pm

Lunat floated back over to Reina and hummed, waiting for her to give a order. It then nudged her happily, floating up and down, while Reina's face showed a bit of fear. "O-Okay..... Umm..... I guess..... Let's go with... Uhh..... Lunat, Harden? Please?" Her voice wasn't commanding at all, but Lunat happily, and very successfully, started to glow, and its rocky surface developed a tough sheen. 'Luna, Toooonnneee' [Alrriiighhhttt Harden upppp! Although you should be more commanding...'

Ashe-Illu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive on Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:17 pm

Nyx smiled, watching the Lunatone coat itself. It reminded her of Metapod. How nostalgic. But now was not the time to be distracted. She looked over to her Eevee, who was watching the Lunatone carefully. "Aloysius, don't give them the chance! Use Tail Whip!"

The Eevee nodded, waving his tail at the large rock pokemon. "Now Tackle!" The small long-eared pokemon ran up, just managing to jump high enough that he could hit the Rock Pokemon with his head. "Vee Eevee Vee. < My apologies, milady. >" He said. His voice was indistinguishable, not showing any clear sense of sympathy or mockery.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashe-Illu on Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:21 pm

Lunat watched the tail-wag, and sighed, letting her defense fall away, but not to be distracted, Reina saw what was coming. "Lunat! Watch out! Retaliate with Tackle!" Lunat blinked, and then seeing Luis arc up at her rocketed down at the eevee. 'Lunnnaaaaa!!!' [Yaaaaaaahhhh! Have at thee!] Her eyes still glittering. Midway to impact, she starting spinning, adding a bit of a rotational force to the tackle.

Ashe-Illu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive on Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:27 pm

"Vee! <Oof!>" The Eevee said, being thrown back. Their attack was on the same level, causing the Eevee to be sent back onto the ground. He stood up, shaking his head at the impact.

"Aloysius, repeat!"

The Eevee wagged its tail again, before running up to the Lunatone with another Tackle. In his head, he was giving a half-hearted sigh. This was going to be SUCH a repetitive battle in the hands of new trainers.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashe-Illu on Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:35 pm

'Toonnee...' [That hurt.....] Lunat hovered backwards a small chip of rock falling off. "Uhh.. L-Lunat you okay?" 'Luunnnaaaa!' 'Yeah, I'm Fine! Lets go get em'!' Hearing this Reina smiled, "O-Okay... Halt Luis's Attack with Confusion!" Lunat cried in reply, and sent a wave of Psychic energy out at the Eevee, watching the Wave of slightly shimmering energy wave head towards the tackling Eevee.

Ashe-Illu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive on Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:50 pm

The Eevee didn't wait for his trainer's order, suddenly changing directions. He swerved, narrowly avoiding the wave. He could feel his head slightly aching from the energy emitted by the Confusion. He shook, attempting to rid himself from the odd sensation.

Nyx watched in awe as her Eevee avoid the move on impulse, and she reacted as well. "Luis! Use Tail Whip!" She said, trying to think. The Lunatone could use Confusion, a psychic move that could boggle her Eevee's mind if she wasn't careful.

The Eevee wagged his tail once more, sighing inwardly as he expected the pattern to occur again. To his surprised, his trainer decided to give out another order. "Luis, into the tall grass near you! Beware of wild pokemon!"

And with that, the Eevee disappeared in the large patch of tall grass, hopefully able to avoid whatever other pokemon could be residing in along with it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashe-Illu on Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:15 pm

Lunat shook its body, looking about to where the Eevee went. 'Toooonnnee!' [Come-on out! So we both don't have to get hurt so much!] The cry rang out over the grass, and Reina looked at Nyx, and then sighing, "Lunat.... Flatten the Grass with Confusion. Maybe you'll hit Luis by accident.." The Lunatone nodded, or at least she bobbed up and down. 'Luna!' [Right!] Its eyes glowed red, and it fired a confusion off to the left, the grass being flattened by the psychic force. But whether a Pokemon was in its way, neither Reina or Lunat could see.

Ashe-Illu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive on Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:57 pm

Aloysius ran through the grass, being closely followed by the wave of psychic energy. It caught up to him, causing him to be sent a few paces forward. He shook his head, thankfully not receiving confusion at that hit.

Nyx saw that the Eevee was now in line of sight due to being hit. "Tail Whip! Keep at it!"

The Eevee wagged its tail at the Lunatone, in a taunting way before suddenly disappearing back into the tall grass. The Psychic wave had alerted the other pokemon residing in the grass, causing them to begin moving around in attempts of escaping whatever battle had entered their premises.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashe-Illu on Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:37 pm

Lunat Hummed and lowered her defense a bit, but spun around lazily waiting for Reina to give her another order. "Uhh.... Lunat! Harden, for Defense!" Lunat bobbed in ascent, and Took on a tougher sheen, returning her hardness to normal. She lazily spun above the Grass, and started floating higher. going at least 5 feet above the tall grass. She then stopped the strain of maintaining her electron field, causing her floating, was too great on her. She wobbled a bit before finally dropping a foot lessening the strain.

Ashe-Illu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocive on Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:49 pm

[Take note that I used 4 Tail Whips, one being used to counter your first Harden. With the newest Harden, you've gotten rid of only one. That means your Defense is still 2 stages below normal.]

Nyx watched the Lunatone use Harden. She was not letting that happen. "Aloysius, Tail Whip!" She said, trying to get her voice heard through the tall grass.

The Eevee was luckily still close enough to hear the order, suddenly bolting out of the overgrown greenery for a split second, wagging his tail. He smirked at the Lunatone, getting into a ready position. As much as hiding was fun, those pokemon in the grass were starting to get really irritating.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashe-Illu on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:33 pm

{Bear in mind that, Even if your Eevee is lvl. 6, Two Confusions from a Lunatone is still heavy damage, unless you used up your two Dodges?}

Lunat hummed, still feeling weak due to the tail whips. "Lunat! Send another wave of Confusion! To the North-West!" Lunat bobbed in ascent, and her eyes glowed red, and sent another translucent wave of purple at the grass, hoping for the best as she silently spun about the grass tops, searching for the Eevee.

Ashe-Illu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top