Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:53 am

The (Seemingly) Safe Path

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The (Seemingly) Safe Path

Post by Sametizu on Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:24 pm

Blaise's back wound was fine, it wasn't even gonna leave a mark. However, after talking to the locals, he decided it wasn't safe around Skyford for the moment. The routes either way were unsavoury as well. So Blaise decided to chance the Wayward Caves. It took a short time to get all the necessary gear and get going. Currently he was entering the tunnels, holding a flashlight in front of him to show the way. The plan? Keep going left to avoid getting lost.

Sametizu

Posts : 42
Join date : 2013-02-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The (Seemingly) Safe Path

Post by Bluekat12 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:46 pm

The oath seemed to extend into nothingness as your character comes across a path that led either right or forward. Drops fell from the ceiling that suggested that maybe Lake Astro was above the trainer. The drops echoed across the cave, leaving a eerie feeling about the cave.

_________________
Character Records
avatar
Bluekat12
Admin

Posts : 738
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 20
Location : United States of AMERICUH!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The (Seemingly) Safe Path

Post by Sametizu on Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:52 pm

Following his plan, Blaise kept to the left most path. Why? Simple, if you want to head back out the way you came, you reverse your direction and take every right. Blaise at least had a way out if he needed it. As he walked, he kept a look out for trouble. Dark and wet, Blaise guessed nocturnal, bug, and grass pokemon live here. He was trying to not bother them.

Sametizu

Posts : 42
Join date : 2013-02-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The (Seemingly) Safe Path

Post by Bluekat12 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:57 pm

A zubat screeched and fled from the trainer, a golbat followed it. In the distance a pokemon seemed to be coming towards the trainer. It stopped and turned down a path that led right when it saw the trainer. It seemed to be rolling around place.

_________________
Character Records
avatar
Bluekat12
Admin

Posts : 738
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 20
Location : United States of AMERICUH!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The (Seemingly) Safe Path

Post by Sametizu on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:13 pm

For a moment, Blaise thought about just ignoring the mystery pokemon and continuing on. But... he came to this region to explore and learn. He was too curious to leave it alone. So he went after the rolling shape and shined a flashlight on it to identify the species.

Sametizu

Posts : 42
Join date : 2013-02-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The (Seemingly) Safe Path

Post by Bluekat12 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:18 pm

The pokemon had a red and green color to it. Feelers on it's head twitched about as it stopped and turned to face the trainer. "Veni?" it seemed to ask, "What?" Its feelers twitched again, it knew the trainer was human, but wasn't interested in using it for a snack. It looked to the trainer, wondering what the trainer wanted.

A wild Venipede Appeared!

_________________
Character Records
avatar
Bluekat12
Admin

Posts : 738
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 20
Location : United States of AMERICUH!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The (Seemingly) Safe Path

Post by Sametizu on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:30 pm

A venipede, a bug/poison type if he remembered correctly. Loved to live in dark areas like this cave and were usually violent when provoked. A regular trainer would have sent Thalia out to battle... but Blaise wasn't a usual trainer. He reached in his bag to pull out a honey bun and laid it before him. Blaise said nothing and took a step back, giving the venipede a respectful bit of space.

Sametizu

Posts : 42
Join date : 2013-02-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The (Seemingly) Safe Path

Post by Bluekat12 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:33 pm

The venipede smelled the honey, and crawled over to the bun. Shyly taking a bite out of it as if tasting it. It then began to chow down on it happily. It's feelers were trained on Blaise though, it was still wary of the trainer. It finished the bun and stayed, wondering just what this human's deal was. If it was attacked it could just inject some of it's venom into the human. That would teach it a lesson to not mess with venipedes!

_________________
Character Records
avatar
Bluekat12
Admin

Posts : 738
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 20
Location : United States of AMERICUH!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The (Seemingly) Safe Path

Post by Sametizu on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:43 pm

The thought of messing with the venepede never came the Blaise. He merely smiled and waved. "Hello there, my name is Blaise Joy. You are probably expecting a battle... I work different. I like to try to make friends to bring on my travels. Of course, if you'd rather battle, I'd be happy to oblige. I wouldn't want to offend your pride after all." Blaise's voice was nice and level, not the tone of a liar.

Sametizu

Posts : 42
Join date : 2013-02-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The (Seemingly) Safe Path

Post by Bluekat12 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:48 pm

The venipede reared up a bit, but not threateningly. It was curious about the trainer. Its eyes seemed to say, "I want to test your strength...if you win you can try to catch me. Lose, and i get every single one of those honey things you got!" It seemed to smile, trying to convey that it would be a friendly battle. It seemed to like Blaise, but it didn't want to go to a weak trainer. It waited for Blaise's answer or first pokemon.

_________________
Character Records
avatar
Bluekat12
Admin

Posts : 738
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 20
Location : United States of AMERICUH!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The (Seemingly) Safe Path

Post by Sametizu on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:56 pm

Blaise smirked and pulled a pokeball from his belt. "Winner takes all, hmm? Sounds fair." Expanding the pokeball, Blaise let out Samantha. Thalia may have had type advantage, but the enclosed space took away flying as an advantage and Samantha's ability Natural Cure would heal any poison once the battle ended. "Samantha, use Charm!" Her eyes went wide and Samantha took a cute look right at the venipede.

Sametizu

Posts : 42
Join date : 2013-02-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The (Seemingly) Safe Path

Post by Bluekat12 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:11 am

The veinipede ignored the cute happiny and rolled right towards it with a roll out attack! It seemed to make the cave rumble as it left a dirt trail behind it as it rushed toward the happiny, aiming for a critical hit. It wanted those Honey foods, badly.

_________________
Character Records
avatar
Bluekat12
Admin

Posts : 738
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 20
Location : United States of AMERICUH!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The (Seemingly) Safe Path

Post by Sametizu on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:16 am

"Samantha, Pound from above!" Samantha got Blaise's plan and jumped in the air to avoid a straight on Rollout attack. She however landed right on the venipede with a downward Pound. Sure the contact would hurt a little, but it was better than getting slammed by the attack.

Sametizu

Posts : 42
Join date : 2013-02-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The (Seemingly) Safe Path

Post by Bluekat12 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:25 am

The venipede was hit with the attack. It retreated a bit before sending poison barbs at the happiny, using poison sting.

_________________
Character Records
avatar
Bluekat12
Admin

Posts : 738
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 20
Location : United States of AMERICUH!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The (Seemingly) Safe Path

Post by Sametizu on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:31 am

The attack hit and made Samantha cry out in pain, but thankfully did not poison her. "Try Pound again!" Samantha shook off the pain and jumped at the venipede to get hime back and then some for that last attack.

Sametizu

Posts : 42
Join date : 2013-02-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The (Seemingly) Safe Path

Post by Bluekat12 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:41 am

The pokemon curled into a ball, using defense curl. Also trying to use it's ability, poison point, to poison the Happiny with a combo with Poison sting. The venipede remained curled as it did so.

_________________
Character Records
avatar
Bluekat12
Admin

Posts : 738
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 20
Location : United States of AMERICUH!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The (Seemingly) Safe Path

Post by Sametizu on Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:35 am

Blaise saw this defensive tactic and sent out a command. "Stop the attack and spin him around!" It was not an orthodox strategy, but that was part of why Blaise was doing it. Hopefully Samantha would grab the venipede anf spin him, causing temporary dizziness and following with an attack after it was off balance.

Sametizu

Posts : 42
Join date : 2013-02-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The (Seemingly) Safe Path

Post by Bluekat12 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:01 pm

The venipede saw none of this attack coming. It was spun around and around until it became confused, it uncurled onto it's back and struggled to get back to it's feet. When it finally did, it rolled clumsily towards the happiny with a roll out attack coming right for her!

_________________
Character Records
avatar
Bluekat12
Admin

Posts : 738
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 20
Location : United States of AMERICUH!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The (Seemingly) Safe Path

Post by Sametizu on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:35 pm

Blaise smirked. "Here is your chance Samantha! Use Copycat and give Venipede a taste of its own medicine!" Samantha tucked into a ball and performed a Rollout attack like Venipede, meeting the bug type head on.

Sametizu

Posts : 42
Join date : 2013-02-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The (Seemingly) Safe Path

Post by Bluekat12 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:52 pm

The venipede screeched as it was bounced back into a wall it fell to the floor, a perfect chance for a pokeball! The venipede groaned, if it escaped the pokeball then it would still have strength to fight!

_________________
Character Records
avatar
Bluekat12
Admin

Posts : 738
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 20
Location : United States of AMERICUH!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The (Seemingly) Safe Path

Post by Sametizu on Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:52 pm

Blaise smiled and pulled out an unoccupied pokeball, expanding it with a press of the button. He than proceeded to lob the ball at the weakened Venipede to draw it in and capture it. As it shook, Blaise mentally willed the capture to be a success, to add a new friend to the team.

Sametizu carried out 1 launched of one Pokeball (Image not informed.) :

Sametizu

Posts : 42
Join date : 2013-02-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The (Seemingly) Safe Path

Post by Bluekat12 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:09 pm

The pokeball bounced off the Venipede's soft belly and drew it into the shell. The pokeball clacked onto the ground and began to shake as the pokemon fought to get out. After for what seemed like ages, the pokemon's center glowed red with a "Dooo" sound. The venipede was caught!

_________________
Character Records
avatar
Bluekat12
Admin

Posts : 738
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 20
Location : United States of AMERICUH!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The (Seemingly) Safe Path

Post by Sametizu on Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:24 pm

Blaise cheered and high fived Samantha. "You were awesome! Couldn't ask for a better partner! You deserve some rest." Blaise returned Samantha before going over to retrieve the pokeball and let the Venipede out. "You were tough. You deserve these." Blaise brought out two honey buns for him. "Could I call you Argo?"

Sametizu

Posts : 42
Join date : 2013-02-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The (Seemingly) Safe Path

Post by Bluekat12 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:41 pm


You caught a venipede!
Name: Argo
Level: 6
Gender: User's choice
Moveset: Defense curl, Rollout, poison sting
Nature: User's choice
(Can't believe i forgot this..)

The cave seemed to creak a bit, suggesting that the trainer should keep moving.
(Sorry it's short T-T What do you want next?)

_________________
Character Records
avatar
Bluekat12
Admin

Posts : 738
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 20
Location : United States of AMERICUH!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The (Seemingly) Safe Path

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum