In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:53 am

Joyful Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joyful Beginning

Post by Sametizu on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Blaise smiled as he entered the pokemon lab, a plane ride and then hot air balloon ride bringing him to this point. As soon as he stepped in, all the flying types in there flocked toward him, trying to look impressive enough to take. Blaise merely chuckled and stepped carefully to avoid stepping on feathers. "Calm down. I've already made a choice of pokemon." Blaise had called ahead to see if they had his choice. He had decided on a Happiny, the same evolutionary line most his family paired up with. He honestly never met one, but learned all he could on the way to the lab. "Now, where is the professor of the lab, hmm?"

Sametizu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joyful Beginning

Post by Bluekat12 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:30 am

A woman in a white coat noticed the trainer walk in, she smiled as the pokemon flew toward him. She laughed and approached them, "These pokemon can't wait to get a trainer and go out into the world. Most of these are rescues." She grabbed a clipboard that was hanging from a glass window and a pen that was tied to it, "Name please? Pokemon choice?" she had assumed that the boy wanted to be a trainer of some sort when he gad said, "I've already made a choice of pokemon." she smiled sweetly and waited patiently.
((So had to resist putting "Number?" in the questions xD lmao I'll mod for you in this topic. ^_^))

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sametizu on Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:33 am

Blaise smiled to the the professor and nodded. "Sort of a trainer. My name is Blaise Joy from Accumula Town in the Unova region. I believe you put down a Happiny for me. I was quite pleased to hear you had one when I called." The flying types around him looked sad, but Blaise crouched to talk with them. "Hey now, don't be sad. I am going into the medical field, so that is why I chose Happiny. If I was going for the league, I'd have a hard time picking between all you tough and awesome pokemon. Pokemon like you will be chosen by trainers in no time."

Sametizu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:43 pm

The professor nodded and moved her way around the pokemon to a pokeball on a stand. It seemed a bit dusty as if it hadn't been opened for a while, "This is a rare pokemon, so we normally wouldn't let pokemon like this go. We caught another one the other day so this one is available to be given out." she then pieced together the happiny and the trainer's last name, "You must be from the Joy family. It's surprised that you don't look like them, considering they all look alike." she handed him to pokeball followed by a bag containing five pokeballs and a pokedex. "Be nice to the pokemon now, this one especially deserves it." she smiled.

((You may now begin roleplaying in routes and towns! I'll add your beginning 3000 poke to your account now. Your trainer is classified under "Breeder" since your character is going into the medical field. So you get all the perks and downfalls of being a breeder.))

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sametizu on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:27 pm

Blaise nodded and took all that was offered, putting everything away neatly. Don't you worry, I am just like my aunts. We all treat pokemon as well as we can and this Happiny won't be treated any less kindly." Blaise then let the pokemon out and crouched to smile to the little pokemon. "Hello there, my name is Blaise Joy and I wanna be your best friend. I'm hoping you'll be a good assistant as well. Are you okay with that?"

Sametizu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluekat12 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:38 pm

You given a Happiny!
Name: Would you like to name your happiny?
Level: 5
Moveset: Pound, Charm, Copycat
Nature: user's choice

The scientist laughed at the two and waved them off, "Have fun now." she said. When the door closed and the trainer was gone she sulked at a corner, already missing the happiny...just as she did for every pokemon that ever came to that lab. "Stop whining, it's how it always goes." a voice came from a Xtrans. "It's different from you scientists in Konoha!" she growled. The scientist laughed as if amused and said, "You should have given him the carvanha!" a voice shouted in the background, "ENOUGH WITH THE CARVANHA!!!"

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top