Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Feronia
We have moved, please go here instead.
http://pkmnresurgence.forumotion.com/
Pokemon Feronia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 194 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:54 am

Glitchin Games: How We Got Digitized (Sign Ups)

4 posters

Go down

Glitchin Games: How We Got Digitized (Sign Ups) Empty Glitchin Games: How We Got Digitized (Sign Ups)

Post by ps3rpchick Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:55 pm

Imagine you and a friend were playing some of your favorite games together during a stormy night. Just chilling and having fun. Then something weird happened. The characters you played as disappeared and a message flashed saying to "Prepare to be assimilated". Obviously you don't buy it... Until beams shoot out from the TV and digitize you into the game! Now you are the main characters, but the stories are changed. The enemies are tougher and the odds stacked against you. Why is this happening and what is going on? You'll have to play the game to find out. Just avoid a game over...

I need two people to play the main characters as I play the DM. I have a full plot ready and the more you survive, the more you find out. This WILL stretch through many games in several roleplays. Players will be removed or added based on game. Will you survive and discover the true antagonist? We'll see...

ps3rpchick

Back to top Go down

Glitchin Games: How We Got Digitized (Sign Ups) Empty Re: Glitchin Games: How We Got Digitized (Sign Ups)

Post by MexterInfinite Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:24 am

Hm... Honestly, this sounds pretty interesting... Love to join.
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Glitchin Games: How We Got Digitized (Sign Ups) Empty Re: Glitchin Games: How We Got Digitized (Sign Ups)

Post by ps3rpchick Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:38 am

Awesome, you'll be the first player!

ps3rpchick

Back to top Go down

Post by 9kirby99 Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:00 am

I call player 2! *dives for the controller*

9kirby99

Back to top Go down

Post by ps3rpchick Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:39 pm

And its yours! I'll start the rp soon. Look forward to it!

ps3rpchick

Back to top Go down

Post by MexterInfinite Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:35 pm

Sorry... Just thought about it... I might not want to do this... Maybe another will come...
MexterInfinite
MexterInfinite

Back to top Go down

Post by ps3rpchick Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:39 am

One spot open again.

ps3rpchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakurai Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:59 pm

I'm thinking about joining, but 1 question...is the DM like GlaDOS?

Sakurai

Back to top Go down

Post by ps3rpchick Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:44 pm

DM (Dungeon Master) is the name of the outside force that controls the environment, events, NPCs, and anything else that isn't being the real characters themselves like in D&D. Think of the DM as the narrator/plot creator.

ps3rpchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakurai Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:54 pm

Ohhh, and it seems interesting. Can I join?

Sakurai

Back to top Go down

Post by 9kirby99 Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:30 pm

Wait, spot opened?

*dives for player 1's remote quickly*

9kirby99

Back to top Go down

Post by ps3rpchick Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:32 pm

Of course. Now I need a small basic human bio from each of you. Here is a template.

Name:
Favorite Game Genre: (Action, Adventure, Platformer, etc.)
Personality:

ps3rpchick

Back to top Go down

Post by 9kirby99 Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:21 pm

Name: Miles King
Favorite Game Genre: Adventure, RPG
Personality: He's very friendly, even when you're facing him in a game. However, when he's playing against a CPU, he is deadly serious about it. He would call himself a hardcore gamer when it comes to his genre.

9kirby99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakurai Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:06 pm

Name: Rene Kelsey
Favorite Game Genre: Action RPG(Although Turn-based strategy is a very close second)
Personality: Rene is certainly Tomboyish, she does many things that boys would normally do(to the extent of sometimes liking more to hang out with them than girls), but is generally friendly to her friends, but is more of a loner with people she doesn't know.

Sakurai

Back to top Go down

Post by 9kirby99 Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:40 pm

PS3, when will this begin, exactly?

9kirby99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down